Full Tummy Tuck, BA, Lipo of Flanks and Fat Grafted to Bottom - Charlotte, NC

I am a mommy of 3, ages 2, 4 and 6. I just booked...

I am a mommy of 3, ages 2, 4 and 6. I just booked my surgery and I am still can't believe I am doing this! I have never had a great tummy and have always carried my weight in my middle. I nursed all 3 of my kids for a about 18 months and my boobs really tell the tale:) I have been back to the gym for a good year now and am in pretty good shape, but I still have a big tire around my middle that just won't budge. I am excited, but questioning why I would do this to myself. I am hoping I have a really positive experience. This site has been a great resource and I look forward to going on this journey with all of you!

I have my pre-op appt in the morning! I guess it...

I have my pre-op appt in the morning! I guess it is time to post some pics, How do I post pictures? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thinking of you - hope you're doing well! Update us when you can...
I hope everything went well for uu today! I am sore and it is pulling a bit but it is manageable I haven't had pain meds n almost 12 hours but I think I'm going to in few so I can sleep
Ok 3babes time to post before pics!! When you go to update profile there's a part at the bottom to upload photos but you can only do it from a regular computer not iPad or any other mobile devices. Your day is fast approaching!
Your time is here soon!!!! You ready?
I think so, it just seems so surreal at this point. I am ready for it to be over and let the healing begin:)

Did you figure out how to post pics yet? I mean I can see they aren't there but I thought someone may have talked you through it so I didn't want to repeat it or confuse you. Not long now for sure and don't think you are crazy when all is said and done you will be thrilled. I honestly could compare it to the first six weeks after my c-sections (3) with the belly sewn up the boobs full feeling and back ache. Being tired is part of it so rest when you can. If you are going to eat everything in sight then only get good high protien and vitamin stuff and push the water before and after surgery ok.
I realized I need to post them from this computer and not my phone. I still haven't taken the pre shots yet, but will post once I do. I don't feel nervous, but am eating like I will never get to eat again:) I have to do a liquid diet two days before surgery and then will be eating clean after, so I can see why I feel that way:)
I have also been eating everything in site the last few days!! I think it is nerves... I have also been very excited then scared and have even thoughht to myself I wonder if its to late to get my money back! But i know it is something i need to do for myself. Im not so worried about the procedure, I know it is silly but i am really worried about how my BB will look or what if i dont have one at all cause i have seen some after photos without one. But we will do fine im sure!
I think I am in denial:). I haven't been on this site as much, I am getting everything I need, but can't believe it is in a little over two weeks. I am eating everything in site, I still am working out 5 days a week, so I am gaining, but I am not being very mindful:). I go from being excited to feeling like this is crazy and I shouldn't do it. Some of the recent stories have been really positive, I hope ours are too! I need to post before pics. I stay at home with my kids and my parents are coming for 3 weeks, I hope that is enough, my husband travels a lot, so I am on my own alot!
carnrob, and 3babes we are on 4/24!! I'm starting to get nervous now!! But very excited... I'm glad I found someone witht the same date as me so we can follow each other. How long are you guys taking off work?? I am also from NC
to post pics you have to write a review.
Goodluck on your journey{:-)
You too! I will have to post on yours to follow your journey too!
Owwww, you are getting some fun stuff done! Adding to the booty I see! Wish I could give you some of mine! Lol. Can't wait to follow you as well and watch us transform! Keep in touch! One question, how in the Sam hell do you plan on sleeping? Lol! Tummy and booty will be both worked on so your side?? I don't blame you though, I would do it all at once too girl!
And I live in Maryland now but I'm a Carolina girl born and bred!
The ps is just going to add some of the fat he sucks out of me, to my booty. I don't have to keep off of my butt, he just doesn't want to waste the fat:) Love that you are from the Carolina's! Where are you now?
You are in Maryland now, I missed that when I just posted:)
So funny we have the same date! Exactly 34 days from today. I would love to follow along with you too! It should go quickly from here I think- Easter holiday and spring break are coming. Keep in touch!!
FitDiva I am having Dr. Hunstad do my work on 4/24. It seems so far away, but I am sure it will be here before I know it. Yogaluva is getting her procedure done by Dr. Hunstad on 1/17, so I will be following her closely to see how it all goes. Good luck and let me know who you chose!
3babes I'm in Charlotte too! Which doctor did you select. I'm gonna go in next month still selecting my final doctor. I have to revisit both of them next week. I'm so excited!!!! Would love to hear which doctor you chose since we are in the same city.

That's good to know! Can't wait to see how you look after!

I had the same thought! He is not doing a true Brazilian butt lift. Since we will have the fat he is going to just add some at the top portion of my butt to make a nice swoop from my back. He said I don't have to stay off my butt at all. I have such a flat butt, i figure for the extra $1,500, it is worth the try:). He has such an artistic eye, I believe in his final vision. I will def post pics of before and after once it gets closer!

I'm so glad you found us and are sharing your story here! You are getting the works, girl! Has your surgeon mentioned how to rest comfortably after you've had your tummy AND bottom done at the same time?...trying to picture that, but I know some women do it.

Your body is going to drastically change after this and I Iook forward to following your journey! You'll have fun shopping for swim suits this year!