MOHs Procedure on Foot - Charlotte, NC

I am writing this, as I've seen no reviews for...

I am writing this, as I've seen no reviews for MOHs procedure on foot or ankle... Most are on face or ears. Glad I was diagnosed in time... But I was not aware of the long recovery.. Was told id be out of work 2 weeks, it has now been 7 weeks & I'm just beginning to walk. Nothing can prepare you for this :(

Whether you live alone or with people. I've literally had to crawl around my home like a dog for 7 weeks. Use my Craftsman stool on wheels to scoot around, crawl up steps to potty & shower.
I know the procedure had to be done, but WOW

MOHs ankle update

Week 8, can't walk, revisited dr. He pulled more stitches out, more antibiotics, foot still quite swollen .
Sorry I did not see these posts..As of now..I am still struggling..can't wear shoes or sneakers..remain in flip flops..my surgery is on or near inside ankle bone...Response to other comments here..I whacked a small pink mole or old red ant bite with razor...trauma to a sore did it..just like a lot of people's surgery on face..they cut a sore or mole
That is so long- have you asked the Dr about hyperbaric chamber therapy? This is done when an area is having long term problems. Also, you may as for a referral to a wound care clinic. I think it appropriate when there are long term problems such as yours. You also could try your insurance company nurse to explain the problem and ask for advice/ help.
Sorry for late respind..just seeing these...Still have issues w/swellung..can't wear shoe or even low cut sneaker..it rubs on my ankle bone..irritating the area..:(
Novant Health