Fat Transfer to the Breasts - Charlotte, NC

After considering this procedure for almost 3-4...

After considering this procedure for almost 3-4 years now, I finally decided to have it done. I had done so much research on fat transfers that you would think I was an expert on the subject. I am 40 and decided that I needed to stop thinking about it and just do it already. I have varied from a size A to a barely B cup, excluding when I was nursing and had nice size boobs! :-( I used to be very comfortable in my own skin and very confident in my itty bitty titties as I would call them. After all, I had a small muscular frame before childbearing and I liked the idea of fitting into small shirts. However, after I had children and my body started changing, I started becoming insecure about certain areas of my body. My breasts were one of them. My stomach, once blessed with a six pack, had forever been altered by the birth of my firstborn, who was the size of a 3 month old when born. No lie. Needless to say, my belly stretched beyond any remedy any exercise could offer. So, I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. Remove the excess fat from my belly and put it into my breasts! So after doing some more digging, I found Dr Bednar from Colleen3000's post and scheduled a consult. I had other consults with other physicians - in Miami, in Texas, in Chicago. But I wasn't completely sold on those doctors and didnt particularly care for traveling too far. When I met with Dr Bednar, he was personable and experienced and knowledgeable. I appreciated that he was an artist as well. I am an artist also but you don't have to be one to appreciate that artists have an eye for beauty, perfection and creativity. I knew he would make my boobies look pretty. Or at least, I hoped so! He made me feel very comfortable. I was also happy that the proximity of his office was perfect for me. I will post more about my post surgery experience in a day or two. I am still trying to recuperate. In the meantime, I posted these pics of me before and after. As you can see with the post op, I still had the doctor's markings, bruising and a few stitches.
Hi there, Would you consider posting an update when you have time?  We'd love to hear how you are doing and how your retention is? Thanks!
Hi I've also been looking into the issue and everything I've read seems to suggest that not much of the fat transferred 'survives' so will also be very interested in retention levels. But was surprisingly pleased at the size/shape you achieved because (again) having read up on this the best that seemed achieveable was just one cup size but you've got way more than that! I bet you're really thrilled!
Hi unachica You are looking great. Hoping as much as possible retains for you. My Golly there does seem to be a fair bit of bruising but I guess that is to be expected. Are you in a lot of pain? I hope not. I too am thinking of having this done. Sending happy healing thoughts your way xox
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon