Fat Transfer to the Breasts - Charlotte, NC

After considering this procedure for almost 3-4...

After considering this procedure for almost 3-4 years now, I finally decided to have it done. I had done so much research on fat transfers that you would think I was an expert on the subject. I am 40 and decided that I needed to stop thinking about it and just do it already. I have varied from a size A to a barely B cup, excluding when I was nursing and had nice size boobs! :-( I used to be very comfortable in my own skin and very confident in my itty bitty titties as I would call them. After all, I had a small muscular frame before childbearing and I liked the idea of fitting into small shirts. However, after I had children and my body started changing, I started becoming insecure about certain areas of my body. My breasts were one of them. My stomach, once blessed with a six pack, had forever been altered by the birth of my firstborn, who was the size of a 3 month old when born. No lie. Needless to say, my belly stretched beyond any remedy any exercise could offer. So, I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. Remove the excess fat from my belly and put it into my breasts! So after doing some more digging, I found Dr Bednar from Colleen3000's post and scheduled a consult. I had other consults with other physicians - in Miami, in Texas, in Chicago. But I wasn't completely sold on those doctors and didnt particularly care for traveling too far. When I met with Dr Bednar, he was personable and experienced and knowledgeable. I appreciated that he was an artist as well. I am an artist also but you don't have to be one to appreciate that artists have an eye for beauty, perfection and creativity. I knew he would make my boobies look pretty. Or at least, I hoped so! He made me feel very comfortable. I was also happy that the proximity of his office was perfect for me. I will post more about my post surgery experience in a day or two. I am still trying to recuperate. In the meantime, I posted these pics of me before and after. As you can see with the post op, I still had the doctor's markings, bruising and a few stitches.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon