Lower Eye Blepharoplasty - Charlotte, NC

Lower eye blepharopisty performed May/2013. I was...

lower eye blepharopisty performed May/2013. I was told by the plastic surgeon that I have great skin so he would only have to remove the fat from both eye lid with no skin removal. Fast forward to Nov/2013 at my follow up visit I complained their was still bags under my eyes. So the surgeon suggested a second surgery to remove little skin from both eyes costing me an additional $400.00. Fart forward again to follow visit Feb/2014 I complained their is still baggage he suggested another surgery to remove a little more fat from the lower right eye. By removing more fat from the right eye lid would make the right eye even with the left eye lid. The cost an additional $400.00 if I wanted to have the procedure done or injections performed just under both eye lids with a cost of $900.00. What ever happen to making the customer happy by fixing the issues instead of charging the patient more money.
Dr. K. Smith

The doctor would listen to my concern about the procedure not turning out the way he explained it. I mentioned to the doctor during consult if he was absolutely sure that he didnt need to remove a any skin and his comment was no. He and his staff were friendly which is a plus but my major concern here is that I still have baggage in the lower eye lid area after two procedures.