Completely Happy! - Charlotte, NC

Back in June, I had fat grafted from my front and...

This surgery takes time to recover from, but "IT IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT".
Thank you Dr. Bednar and Staff!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Back in June, I had fat grafted from my front and back and transferred to my buttocks. It has been six weeks since my surgery and I feel and look fabulous! Dr. Bednar and his staff always made me feel comfortable and kept me at ease with their friendliness and professionalism. The pre-op session was very informative and when I met with the doctor, I knew in an instant I was going to be in very experienced and knowledgeable hands. The Dr. never gave me false hope or promised something unachievable. He just assured me he was going to do his best, and my surgery results showed through. I'm still in recovery, trying to sit as little as possible (only for driving). because I don't want to interfere with Dr. Bednar's excellent work. This surgery takes time to recover from, but "IT IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT". I'm very happy I chose Dr. Bednar for my surgery. He not only sculpted me, but he helped me achieve my dream body! :) Thank you Dr. Bednar and Staff!

Do you have any before and after pictures? Thanks for your help!