44 Yr Old Mom of 5 (2 C-sections) - Charleston, SC

After five kids and two c-sections I was in dire...

After five kids and two c-sections I was in dire need of a tummy tuck! Finally got my insurance company to approve it! I am about a month away from my procedure and I am so excited!!! At 5'4" and 180lbs, this procedure will only enhance my naturally curvy body and boost my self esteem.
I visited this site often and finally decided to join today. I look forward to sharing my journey and hopefully help someone else through their journey as this site has done for me. August 12th....here I come, new body, new and improved me! Here are pics of what I look like now ( whew)..... I'm considering having my upper back done as well but will wait to see the results of the tummy tuck first.

The Countdown

TT surgery is 22 days away and the nervousness is starting to creep up on me. I will be home alone this week and this site will be my best friend! So, I lost two pounds (wasn't really trying to) and decided I will consciously try to lose another 10 before my surgery on August 12th. I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time!

Excited for you! Just curious, how did you get your insurance to cover it?
We share a SX date and procedure! Good luck with the journey! You're gonna look great!
Good luck! I can't wait to hear about your journey! Congrats on the weight loss. :)
Thank you so much for joining the community.  Yep, five babies will definitely tear a body up.  You are going to look and feel fabulous and I am excited to see your results.