I Love my Implants and my Choice! - Chandler, AZ

I am 45 and I decided now is the time to get my...

I am 45 and I decided now is the time to get my breasts done--at my age they were sagging and a size B. I wanted big boobs at this point in my life so I went with silicone 550 cc HP Mentor smooth round implants. I didn't care if I looked fake--that is the new in thing anyway. BUT, mine look relatively natural--if being this big and perfect is natural?? :-) I am a very full size 38 D/DD now. I don't have a "shelf" which you usually get with HP implants. That is what I mean about fake vs. natural. My size makes me look like I could work at Hooters and I love it!!!!!

I would recommend breast augmentation for anyone. I just hope that everyone could have as pain-free a surgery and post op care as I did. p.s. I had the peri-areolar incisions (quicker healing time) and sub-muscular which I had absolutely no pain with.

Hi, it has been 6 months since my BA and my...

Hi, it has been 6 months since my BA and my breasts look and feel totally natural. People are amazed that they are so "squishy" and real feeling--not firm like melons. I have never been more happy with my decision. I had no pain, no complications throughout the recovery process. My boobs dropped and fluffed 2 months after surgery and they feel like they are a part of my body. They are heavy though! They weigh 3 lbs.

I lift weights, do push ups, swim and jog--I have to wear one sports bra and a sports bra lined tank top to do it but I can! I can do everything that I used to do, even sleep on my stomach!

I listened to my PS and his nurse about how big I could go--I tried on implant sizers in the office. My Fiance and I both liked the 550cc and Dr. Creech is adamant about only using silicone which is the only way I would go too. The silicone makes your breasts feel like your own. I thought of going 600cc but Dr. Creech and staff including Fiance said that the 600cc would only give me "side boobs" not increase the profile. And they said I looked matronly and top heavy. So I went with the 550cc. And I couldn't be happier. Even my PS said that my boobs were perfect! That is great coming from him!

I would HIGHLY recommend breast augmentation--it rejuvenates you and makes you feel so womanly! Of course my PS was one of the best around--I didn't even have pain the day of my surgery--I went shopping! Dr. Creech in Chandler, AZ is an amazing PS.

It has been 9 months since my BA and I couldn't be...

It has been 9 months since my BA and I couldn't be happier. My implants feel like my own real boobs. They don't feel like an appendage anymore. I can sleep on my stomach and even jog--although I have to wear two sports bras. I sometimes feel self-conscious when I am around my family members so will down play them but when my husband and I are out or with friends--I let them be what they are intended to be attention-getters :-) which of course he loves. After being rather flat chested 36B all my life, I am not used to the attention, but I am GETTING used to it LOL!! I love being able to wear tops that are a little sexy, even plain t-shirts look sexy now! At 45 I thought it was all down hill, but thanks to making the decision to get implants for my 45th Birthday--things are really looking great and 45 is only a number! I would highly recommend getting implants if you've had kids, or have always been flat chested. It does amazing things for your self esteem. It isn't about men looking at you (AND women) it is about carrying yourself with a regalness that wasn't there before. At least that is my story and a happy ending it is! :-)

It has been two years exactly that I had my breast implants done.

After 2 years, my implants feel like part of my body. My girl (friend) wants to get hers done after giving birth. So I told her to feel mine. She is also an OB/GYN nurse who handles breasts daily. Anyway she squeezed and poked and could not find the edge of the implant. Now that is impressive. I have to give a shout out to my PS, Dr. David Creech, Chandler, AZ for doing such a great job. He will only do areola inserts with a funnel. There is NO recuperation time. I was up and shopping the very same day I had the surgery. The under the crease method is much more painful and the recovery is long. He fits 6oo-700cc silicone in easily with a funnel tube. My breasts have settled and are actually slightly smaller than they were. I normally a 38 D, but recently I lost weight and found myself buying a 34 D. Mine are 550cc HP Silicone under the muscle--important if you don't want them to feel fake. Looking fake is great too--no shame in getting a boob job! :-) Either way your confidence will go through the roof!! I want to thank you all for posting such nice comments! My advice: If you are on the fence about 350 vs 500 go with the bigger size. They will shrink to fit (at least the under the muscle ones do). I believe the ones over the muscle would probably not shrink. But I have heard from countless women, say that they wished they'd gone bigger. The rice sacks are huge and hard and don't represent the implants AT ALL. Buy a cheap bra in the size you want to be and stuff it with socks. Go around that way for a few days and then decide based on that feeling. I also recommend HP because it gives you much more side visibility, so they present a nice curvy profile. I will post new 2 years pics soon.
Chandler Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. is extremely busy, but he knows what he is doing and he relies on his highly competent office staff to share his/their thoughts and experience with you regarding size, outcome, what to expect etc. He doesn't hold your hand in other words but if you have problems he'll be right there. Don't expect too much time with your PS for routine post op checks if you don't have any problems they are a quick 15 minute appt. Fortunately for me my surgery and post op care was/is a breeze. I had no pain after surgery and i had no problems with my implants. They dropped within the first month and a half and at two months post op right now, my incisions are healing nicely.

Hey Babe its G .....email me
I see you have already took care of pics .
It's great you love your boobies . There beautiful !
Thanks Sissy for the compliments and for getting my back with that mean post from a GUY?! I don't know what he said. I am so sorry you are having trouble, I am little confused--not sure how to navigate this site very well. I hope someone here can help you...Dr. Pousti is one of the best PSs in the U.S. so I know he can get you fixed up. Do they know what caused the one to turn away? And the pain down your arm? I can't tell if you are post 2 or 3rd? revision? I see a female dr who did you 600 HP implants but nothing from Dr. Pousti, so are you still waiting to see him? So Cal will be awesome--vacation and boobs all at once! I wish you the best of luck and I am glad you got the discount from Real Self! I love this website; I haven't been on it much but I love to hear how happy the women are once they get them done! Take care and keep us posted!! :-)
Your welcome ! I have had my 3rd revision . It's on my revision profile . I have 600cc HP gel now . I love my new boobies . I have pics of them on my profile . I'm now going to have lipo with a MTT in 7 wks. I  never was going to see the other dr and I didn't get a discount . My dr has been the only one Dr Padgett here in Oklahoma . She is going to do my lipo and MTT too . The burning down my arm after my 2nd revision we think was caused by the blood pressure  cuff . That lasted for months it was awful . So on my third they made sure the cuff was on with no creases . I have had a easy recovery this time .
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

That's uncalled for ! If you can't say something nice don't say anything .

I took care of him ladies:)

Thank you ! I reported it to BethH .
Thanks for sticking up for me--I don't know what the comment was, but it was from a guy?! THANK YOU ALL for getting my back!
Thanks Sissy, I don't know what the guy said--they erased it so fast. I didn't think they let guys on here! I would never have posted my face and posted pics naked!!! Thanks for getting my back :-)
Thanks Kimmers! I didn't think you allowed guys on here? I don't know what he said either, I can't believe it would be derogatory. Like Sissy 48 said don't reply to us if you can't say something nice. That is really bugging me! Thanks again for keeping a watchful eye. I feel nervous about posting my face and naked boobs if guys are on here!
Yes they do because they have things done too . Don't worry about your pics . But you can remove the ones with your face . Or you can crop them and take your face off the pics .
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

U look great!!
You look awesome ! I'm happy your loving your boobies !
your implants look great and your body looks great!Im going in friday for 550 hp silicone and im super nervous!!!
You seriously look INCREDIBLE!!!

You look VERY beautiful and natural!!! They look fantastic!:)

Hi bigdogva! Thanks! I am blessed with nice big silicone boobs heehee! And so are you! Are yours saline? Support now is of utmost importance! Just think when we were size B's they sagged--so now as D's we really have to be careful! I have one triangle top that I used to wear; I tried it on tonight and it barely covered my nipples! I definitely need a larger size!!! Lol! I had to give my girlfriend all my cute nighties and old tops because they no longer fit. I felt bad giving them to her because she wants a boob job so bad but can't afford it. That is so sad. I feel like I can't talk to her about them because I don't want her to feel bad or that I am rubbing it in. You definitely won't have to worry about popping out now! How are you handling the boat turbulence and pounding on the waves? That is hard on everyone when you are going fast and are slamming against the wakes. Did your PS go under breast for the incision? That would hurt I'd think with bouncing. Mine were done through the aerola and my recovery time was a day! Have a happy Sunday!
Holl Doll, i think your look real, whos to say you weren't blessed with nice big boobs? you carry them very well :-) i couldn't wear the triangle tops, even before. even though i was a B i liked support and like the underwire bras. as much as we are boating and running around, i like them protected! and not pop out climbing off and on boats- the funny thing is before i'd be jumping the waves at the beach and had my little puppies so "pushed up" w/ VS bathing suits they would pop out. don't think that will be a problem now haha!! have a great weekend!
love your new pics:)))
Hi Kittling! My God, your breasts are beautiful!!!! And so are you! I just wanted to let you know I finally got your emails (they were going to junk!) so I will respond via email later today when I get home! Have a great day!
Thanks kittling!! I just sent you a long email so I hope you get it!