Unsymetrical - Champaign, IL

Gravity and a baby. This is the first of many...

Gravity and a baby.

This is the first of many reviews I will be posting. I had an extended tummy tuck, breast lift/aug, and lipo of flanks in January.

The first problem was an infection. I had an infection and called to tell them on a friday. They said I had to wait until monday to be seen. I have mitro valve prolapse and an infection in my bloodsteam could be fatal. Anyways by the time I got there I was soaked. Sweated thru my clothes in zero degree weather. Even though the fact that I called on friday is not even in my medical records!(I have phone records to prove this). The fact that I called for my medical records is accually in my medical records. I am going to be uploading pictures for anyone who wants more info to see.

My extended tummy tuck did infact not extend to my flank areas. My areolas are very well let's just say I have one oval and one circle. When I asked dr k he said I was oval before. Oh. Ok. Then why are they not both oval. And you get a year guarantteed but when I went back for him to fix my tummy tuck I was supprise to receive a seven thousand dollar bill. I then called for my medical records. Then they said they would tack down my sides.I don't know what that entails so I went ahead to my next visit. Dr k informed me that everyone is unsymetrical. Yes. This may be so. But when you spend $$$$$, you expect to be a little symetrical...sooo noticeable. Anyways I will let everyone to judge for themselves. oh...and now I have capsular contraction.

This is the truth. I am out 25,000 dollars and am so disappointed...I have to have my tummy tuck totally redone. My lift redone and I have basically already paid for a second augmentation...I am seeking legal council and will be peacefully protesting in a bikini when the weather permits....oh and I am having some "ask ME about Advanced Aesthetics" shirts made....I will never have to say a word.....I am a walking bilboard and until this is fixed I will show anyone who wants to see! And maybe some who don't.

I'm reposting my pictures so everyone can see. I took them down because my whole life was taken away from me after my experience with Dr. KURLEY. I lost my relationship of almost 10 years and didn't want him(my ex) exploiting my pictures. So if you think my results are up to par go for it. I spent 20k and have look at my horrible body every day. Dr. Kurley wanted 7k to fix his own work. Did I have extra skin to start. Of course! THAT'S Why I Paid For A Tummy tuck. They just kept saying they measured me. I still believe my front pouch is a pocket of fluid. It looks different and I still have no feeling in that area.

is this a normal result?

am I the only one?

I can't find a tummy tuck result that looks quit like mine. Am I the only one? Is there a support group for people who are left disfigured?

I would like to know if it's normal for a plastic sugeon to miss the bottoms of your aereola while performing a breast lift? Is this a certain techique? I've Google it time an time again.

breast lift

Is there any other reason for my nipples look like this after a lift from this doctor. To me it looks like he clearly missed the bottoms of my areola.
Champaign Plastic Surgeon

Accually I didn't have capsular contration. This was a mis DIAGNOSIS for Dr. K. I had another surgeon remove two liters of fluid from my left breast and a half of liter of flid off of the right breast. To recap: Delayed treatment of an infection with a heart condition Heavy scarring Disfigured/deformed(I have a pouch in front that hangs over my underwerar and the other side dips in like a huge dent) Xtra large dog ears Unsymetrical nipples with heavy scarring 2 1/2 liters of combinded fluid removed Misdiagnosis And too much more to even post