Unsymetrical - Champaign, IL

Gravity and a baby. This is the first of many...

Gravity and a baby.

This is the first of many reviews I will be posting. I had an extended tummy tuck, breast lift/aug, and lipo of flanks in January.

The first problem was an infection. I had an infection and called to tell them on a friday. They said I had to wait until monday to be seen. I have mitro valve prolapse and an infection in my bloodsteam could be fatal. Anyways by the time I got there I was soaked. Sweated thru my clothes in zero degree weather. Even though the fact that I called on friday is not even in my medical records!(I have phone records to prove this). The fact that I called for my medical records is accually in my medical records. I am going to be uploading pictures for anyone who wants more info to see.

My extended tummy tuck did infact not extend to my flank areas. My areolas are very well let's just say I have one oval and one circle. When I asked dr k he said I was oval before. Oh. Ok. Then why are they not both oval. And you get a year guarantteed but when I went back for him to fix my tummy tuck I was supprise to receive a seven thousand dollar bill. I then called for my medical records. Then they said they would tack down my sides.I don't know what that entails so I went ahead to my next visit. Dr k informed me that everyone is unsymetrical. Yes. This may be so. But when you spend $$$$$, you expect to be a little symetrical...sooo noticeable. Anyways I will let everyone to judge for themselves. oh...and now I have capsular contraction.

U CHOOSE
This is the truth. I am out 25,000 dollars and am so disappointed...I have to have my tummy tuck totally redone. My lift redone and I have basically already paid for a second augmentation...I am seeking legal council and will be peacefully protesting in a bikini when the weather permits....oh and I am having some "ask ME about Advanced Aesthetics" shirts made....I will never have to say a word.....I am a walking bilboard and until this is fixed I will show anyone who wants to see! And maybe some who don't.

Champaign Plastic Surgeon

Accually I didn't have capsular contration. This was a mis DIAGNOSIS for Dr. K. I had another surgeon remove two liters of fluid from my left breast and a half of liter of flid off of the right breast. To recap: Delayed treatment of an infection with a heart condition Heavy scarring Disfigured/deformed(I have a pouch in front that hangs over my underwerar and the other side dips in like a huge dent) Xtra large dog ears Unsymetrical nipples with heavy scarring 2 1/2 liters of combinded fluid removed Misdiagnosis And too much more to even post