About 2 More Weeks! Nervous but Excited... – Miami, FL

Hello Ladies! Soon, I will be in the big boobies...

Hello Ladies! Soon, I will be in the big boobies club lol. I'm flying into Miami, I'm from CT. I'm super excited but nervous at the same time. I will be meeting up with my ps the day before my surgery. I've read so many good reviews about him so I'm sure I'll be fine. My ps is going to be Dr. Frieman frm CGCC. I def want a natural look. I'm 5'1, weigh 118lbs and I'm an A cup, no one believes it because I wear the miraculous bra frm VS all the time lol. I want a full C, not sure how many cc's that is.. I have a very small frame, so I don't want to go too big.. What do you think??

The day is getting closer!

Wow! I can't believe I'll be in miami in 4 days.. Woohoo! Warm weather and boobies lol

Today is the day!!!

My appointment is at 1130.. I can't eat or drink anything.. And boy do I need my coffee right now..
I met dr. Freiman yesterday, he was very nice and straight to the point. I feel very comfortable with him..
Omg I just want to get to there and get knocked out.. Lol I can't wait to wake up and see my new babies!!!! :)

400 cc! ( . ) ( . )

Hello ladies! sorry, I haven't posted anything since my surgery. Surgery went well! Everyone at CGCC was very nice and loving! Dr. Freiman is an angel!!! He's great! And Yadira is a doll! Love her....she is the sweetest! Overall my experience was wonderful! Quick and easy!
I went with 400cc, which that's what dr freiman suggested.. I'm very very swollen... The pressure on my chest is no joke! I went for my follow up the next day and I was given a strap to wear to help my boobies drop.. Ughhh that strap puts even more pressure, I basically where it on and off thru out the day then I sleep with it all night..

6 day post op

Here's some photos

Loving my Miami twins!

It's going to be 6 wks since I got my babies! The progress is going fantastic! I feel like a brand new woman.. The way I fit into my clothes are amazing :) they're still sitting pretty high but in time they will drop.. Just have to keep massaging :)

7wks pics

Finally got sized!!

I went to VS today and finally got sized after being almost 3 months post op lol.. I had two girls size me. The first girl told me 34 d, gave me a bra to try on and it was too tight so a different girl in the fitting room took my measurements and to me I need dd cup and she went a got me a bra and it fit perfect! Wow!!! I can't believe I'm a double D! Good job Dr. Frieman, you're the fn man lol!!! Wow from a A cup to a DD, amazing! So yeah I ended up buying 4 bras not that the semi sale is going on!!! =)

New bikini top

So I didn't try the top at the store and I'm thinking a bit too small lol what you guys think?! They do look sexy lol

Living with no regrets! Love my boobies!!!

I was at beach bum all weekend!! Definately enjoying this summer with my new boobies :)

6 months

My twins are looking better and better:)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Freiman is the best!!! He is very professional and gets straight to the point! He helped me with the size I wanted and made me feel very comfortable.. He's a perfectionist so if you want some beautiful boobies, make sure you have him as your PS, you won't regret it! And as for the coordinator, I had Yadira and she was an angel!! Sweetest thing ever!!! No regrets! So happy I went to CGCC!!!!