About 2 More Weeks! Nervous but Excited... – Miami, FL

Hello Ladies! Soon, I will be in the big boobies...

Hello Ladies! Soon, I will be in the big boobies club lol. I'm flying into Miami, I'm from CT. I'm super excited but nervous at the same time. I will be meeting up with my ps the day before my surgery. I've read so many good reviews about him so I'm sure I'll be fine. My ps is going to be Dr. Frieman frm CGCC. I def want a natural look. I'm 5'1, weigh 118lbs and I'm an A cup, no one believes it because I wear the miraculous bra frm VS all the time lol. I want a full C, not sure how many cc's that is.. I have a very small frame, so I don't want to go too big.. What do you think??

Good luck !! Getting closer =]
Thank you doll! :)
OMG!!! I know how excited you are... I went on friday for my first consultation and talked to DR Freiman. They gave me the same quotation as yours... I'm not very sure of getting the lipo with him yet but I haves seen lots of good reviews about him ( have u seen the news of what happened to that lady that ended in coma for a year?) that makes me a lil nervous but please please keep us on track about your experience... It will help me to make a decision :)

The day is getting closer!

Wow! I can't believe I'll be in miami in 4 days.. Woohoo! Warm weather and boobies lol

Good luck. Let people pamper you.
Thank u:) and yessss!! I definitely will!

Today is the day!!!

My appointment is at 1130.. I can't eat or drink anything.. And boy do I need my coffee right now..
I met dr. Freiman yesterday, he was very nice and straight to the point. I feel very comfortable with him..
Omg I just want to get to there and get knocked out.. Lol I can't wait to wake up and see my new babies!!!! :)

Hey ! Isn't he right to the point !! lol the man really is an artist and he is going to give you beautiful breasts xo

400 cc! ( . ) ( . )

Hello ladies! sorry, I haven't posted anything since my surgery. Surgery went well! Everyone at CGCC was very nice and loving! Dr. Freiman is an angel!!! He's great! And Yadira is a doll! Love her....she is the sweetest! Overall my experience was wonderful! Quick and easy!
I went with 400cc, which that's what dr freiman suggested.. I'm very very swollen... The pressure on my chest is no joke! I went for my follow up the next day and I was given a strap to wear to help my boobies drop.. Ughhh that strap puts even more pressure, I basically where it on and off thru out the day then I sleep with it all night..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

6 day post op

Here's some photos

You look great! Can't wait to see your update / progress!
Hi! The progress is going great!! I'm so loving my boobies.. I'll put up more pics soon:)
booked mine for June :))) they suggested I only stay a cpl days after surgery but i'm staying 4 don't wanna travel in pain..do you have any tips on things that helped you recover better? What type implant did you go with?

Loving my Miami twins!

It's going to be 6 wks since I got my babies! The progress is going fantastic! I feel like a brand new woman.. The way I fit into my clothes are amazing :) they're still sitting pretty high but in time they will drop.. Just have to keep massaging :)

He did a great job! You look Awesome! :)
Thank you! Yes... He sure did :)
You look amazing!!!! Great results girl! Keep us posted on your results.

7wks pics

Oh girl, so do u!! Amazing... Thank you!! I definitely need to buy some nipple covers lol
Lookin good mama!!
Hey Elizabeth, You look great awesome results!! Keep us posted with updates!!

Finally got sized!!

I went to VS today and finally got sized after being almost 3 months post op lol.. I had two girls size me. The first girl told me 34 d, gave me a bra to try on and it was too tight so a different girl in the fitting room took my measurements and to me I need dd cup and she went a got me a bra and it fit perfect! Wow!!! I can't believe I'm a double D! Good job Dr. Frieman, you're the fn man lol!!! Wow from a A cup to a DD, amazing! So yeah I ended up buying 4 bras not that the semi sale is going on!!! =)

hi! did you get saline or silicone? under or over muscle? was your implant a 400 cc and filled 400 cc or was it a smaller cc and filled up to 400 cc? we are almost similar in size and i was just wondering / trying to picture it on myself lol. i still am undecided on size so any info you have would help.
Hi I'm glad I can help you :) My implants are under the muscle saline 400 cc high profile.. What cup size do you want? I just got measured at VS and I'm dd.. I can fit into a D as well but my boobies are fall out a lil lol.. I was def going for a full c small d and this is what I got and I am very happy with them! I was so flat so to have these babies is a dream come true:)
what profile implants did you get LOOK GREAT??

New bikini top

So I didn't try the top at the store and I'm thinking a bit too small lol what you guys think?! They do look sexy lol

Thanks doll, those are looking very purrity (in my tweety voice)
God im 35 thats a 80s-90s cartoon if you know.. Lol, my old ass.. Sylvester n tweety lol on WB
Lol thank u

Living with no regrets! Love my boobies!!!

I was at beach bum all weekend!! Definately enjoying this summer with my new boobies :)

Hey quick question for you. First, they look amazing!!! Congrats! Next, how long before it was safe for you to fly back home??
Thank you! My surgery was on a Wednesday and flew back home on Friday..
Did you have a follow up Doctor's appointment when you got back? Did they hurt from pressure on the plane?? Lol sorry, I'm just going to go through the same. Lastly, did u go under or over the muscle? Saline or silicone? I promise no more questions lol! ;)

6 months

My twins are looking better and better:)

HOT!! You look amazing :)!!
I just noticed we had the same surgeon! I only had one post op visit. I'm only 5 days post op now, when did you start your massages & how long before the "torpedo" look went away? I can't wait to see them looking better! TIA
Beautiful!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Freiman is the best!!! He is very professional and gets straight to the point! He helped me with the size I wanted and made me feel very comfortable.. He's a perfectionist so if you want some beautiful boobies, make sure you have him as your PS, you won't regret it! And as for the coordinator, I had Yadira and she was an angel!! Sweetest thing ever!!! No regrets! So happy I went to CGCC!!!!