Gastric Bypass Operation - Dominican Republic

After years of trying to loose weight and doing...

After years of trying to loose weight and doing exercise programs loosing and gaining weight right away , I met Dr. Pablo Garcia and he introduce me to this procedure and I found it very interesting and he guide me throught it. People where telling me not to do it because of my young age, but I follow my heart and did it.
I made the decision almost a year ago and it has been the greatest, I feel a new person, no complications. And Dr. Garcia its always giving feedback and veryfing everything is ok during this amazing journay.
Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Pablo Garcia is an amazing doctor. When you go to his consult to get to know the procedure he explains every little detail which helps you make your decision base on you real facts. During the pre-operation process he and his crew guide you to the right direction and teach you how to embrase the new life your're about to embarque on. The process has been wonderful and I have no regrets, I would do it again and of course with Dr. Pablo Garcia. Best regards, Mirtha Holguin

HI there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Congratulations on your weight loss! e'd love to have a little more information, such as: how much weight you've lost, how your recovery was, if you had much pain/downtime, how you dealt with changing your eating habits. :-)
You look awesome...