Less Than A Week Away! Can't Wait for My New Boobs on 9/11! - Central Valley, CA

I am 5'3, 140 lbs and 27 years old. I have had 3...

I am 5'3, 140 lbs and 27 years old. I have had 3 kids (4, 3 and 1) and breastfed all of them. I have always had "ugly" boobs and big areolas. My boobs had always been different sizes and saggy. I have wanted a boob just for about 3 years now.

After I had my last baby I had about 40 lbs to loose before I would allow myself to get the surgery done. I have lost 37lbs and I have lost all motivation but I am happy with what I look like and I hope to loose about 10 more after my surgery.

I am debating on either going a big C or small D. I am not sure if there is much difference in the 2 but I don't want to go too big and look fat. I am leaning more towards the big C. I do have a big booty so I need my boobs to compliment it:). Any suggestions on size would be great!

My Dr. has done both of my sis-in-laws boobs and they both look great. I have waited for 6 months to get into this Dr. so I am beyond excited for Tuesday to come:)

Only 2 more days! I am getting so excited! I...

Only 2 more days! I am getting so excited! I went yesterday to try on a bra's in a C cup and D cup, I think I will be going with the D cup. I will go small D but I really don't want to reget my decision and have to spend more money down the road. I also picked up my meds today. I think I am all ready. Tuesday morning at 6:00 will be here before I know it:) If anyone has any advice for me I would love it. Thanks!!

Post op day 2- Everything has gone perfect. I got...

Post op day 2- Everything has gone perfect. I got to the surgery center at 6 am and they started checking me in and getting dressed for surgery. Then the dr came in and did all his markings on me. After the dr was done the anastesiaologist came in and put in my iv. Then they took me to the operating table and they were cracking jokes with me. the next thing I know they are telling me "wake up sweetheart, your all finished"!

It took me about an hour to wake up and realize what was going on. I woke up with a ton of pressure and a little bit of pain. It felt like I could'nt breat and they told me to just take kind deep breaths. They also gave me some more Demerol through my iv.

My husband and sister were there to pick me up and they were laughing because I wouldn't shut up. I guess I just kept talking and taking. I guess my brother is the same way when he is on dugs.

Yesterday also went great! The nurse took off my bandage and it felt so good. The dr said everything looks great. My right breast is sitting a little lower than my left but he said give it a couple of weeks and it will all fill in very nicely together.

I am wearing the little white band 24/7. I really don't want my boobs up in my neck.

The dr put 500 cc in right breast (larger) and 550 cc ( smaller) in my left breast. I think they will be right on size.

Luckily I have had no pain. I keep up on my pain pills and everything is great. So far I have nothing negative to say about my expirence. The nurse told me I get 2 free rounds of botox for using the silicon implants that I did. YAY!!!

I will update again in a couple of days

So far I think I am healing just fine. It is...

So far I think I am healing just fine. It is still hard to sit up on my own and sometimes I have a weird feeling in my implant if I lift anything or when I go to sit up. My right implant sits a little higher than my left. I am getting sick of sitting on the couch and not be able to take care of my kids. I'm ready to go back to normal life. Has anyone else had the same problem with their implants? Is it normal to feel like it moves a little bit?

I do wear my bank about 2o hours out of the day. I am doing everything they say so I can have the perfect breasts that I have always dreamed about:)

Thanks for your help.

Hi Everyone! Sorry it took so long to write...

Hi Everyone! Sorry it took so long to write another update, but I finally am! So far things have been going pretty good. It was a hard adjustment when I had to come home to my 3 kids. I couldn't really lift my arm to help them get food or do anything. I am now 2 weeks out and I can finally lift my arms and snap my own bra in the back. I still have bruising and my cuts still have alot of healing.

I have been having sharp pain in my right breast. I went to the Dr. and he checked them out and said that everything looked great and that is just part of the healing process. They finally took off the bandages over my areolas. They were really swollen so they taped bandaged down like a cast to help with the swelling. They are still a little swollen but not as bad. I do with they were a little smaller. Do they seem large to any of you?

I wish I would have had 2 weeks with no kids to recover instead of 1. It was way too hard to coming back to taking care of 3 kids. Do I regret it? NO WAY!! I am so happy!! I love the size, the look, the everything! I couldn't be happier and I can't wait for a few months to go by and see my results. I am so glad I did this and it is so worth the money and the wait.

I still hope to loose about 10 more lbs. For some reason I can't seem to get motivated. I hope to loose 10 lbs before Christmas becuase I always seem to gain wait during the holidays.

If anyone has any questions I am more than happy to answer them:) Thanks for all your comments:)

I am now 4 1/2 weeks post op and FINALLY feeling...

I am now 4 1/2 weeks post op and FINALLY feeling like myself again. I didn't realize it would take so long recover. I still get sharp pains every now and then but not as bad as it used to be. I can now hold my baby again (which I missed) without feeling pain. I got the ok to start walking on the treadmil. I can't wait to get back to working out! I am still going to the Dr. once a weel since I still have 2 open wounds that I have to care for twice a day. How many follow up appointments did you guys have? I am so happy with my boobs! I love them and look at them all the time. My left side had dropped more than my right but I am sure it will catch up.

He has been in business for 28 years I know about 10 people that have gone to him and he has a great reputation.