A New "Me"! - Florida, FL

Hello Ladies. I'm new to Real Self but have been...

Hello Ladies. I'm new to Real Self but have been browsing the site and reading all the reviews for several months. Decided it was time to introduce my self so I can have some one to talk to who understands what it's like to have a BA.
I am 32 with 2 daughters 4 and 2 1/2 yr old. I am done having children and decided it was time to get me back. I have always been small chested, 34 B with a push up as an older teen early 20's. I am a slender person 5 ft 3 inches 115 pounds. i have a 32 band with. the girls went to a 32D/DD when I was nursing. I loved them! I nursed my girls for 18 months each and thought about pumping forever after they weaned... LOL. I don't want to be "bam! In your face", but would love a 32D. I finally scheduled my surgery last week. I am undecided between 300cc right/325cc left mod profile plus silicone or 325ccR/350ccL. I think I'm going to order the Purlz sizes to test CCs before my pre-op which is early Sept. I have a great support team at home. My husband has always said when ever I was ready ( have wanted a BA since teen years) now that the time is hear he is awesome and not pushing for bigger CCs. My mom is a little unsure but she's never had to think about small boobs as hers and her mothers are huge. My mother in law is great. She wants a total body makeover so she's totally understanding. Anyway, enough of my rambling. I'm excited for the future and hope to make a few friends here :)

Thanks

Thanks ladies. My actual BA is Sept 26th. I'm now having selfish mommy guilt. What if I have a complication and need more treatment, what if the anesthesia doesn't agree with me and I don't wake up? What will happen to my two girls? Will I leave them mommy-less? Oh my, the scary what ifs are too much. I really want to do this for myself, but what if?

Pre BA

My fav bra

My ads 2 cups bra

Sooo.....

After reading up a lot on breast implant removal, I have decided to stay with the smaller ccs. I was in between 300R/325L or 325R/350L. A lot of removals I noticed were because of size, weight, I know 25ccs is not that much but I am afraid of being too big. So I'll stick with my original decision and keep the boob greed down lol. Still have a long time till Sept 26. Time is going so slow :(