A New "Me"! - Florida, FL

Hello Ladies. I'm new to Real Self but have been...

Hello Ladies. I'm new to Real Self but have been browsing the site and reading all the reviews for several months. Decided it was time to introduce my self so I can have some one to talk to who understands what it's like to have a BA.
I am 32 with 2 daughters 4 and 2 1/2 yr old. I am done having children and decided it was time to get me back. I have always been small chested, 34 B with a push up as an older teen early 20's. I am a slender person 5 ft 3 inches 115 pounds. i have a 32 band with. the girls went to a 32D/DD when I was nursing. I loved them! I nursed my girls for 18 months each and thought about pumping forever after they weaned... LOL. I don't want to be "bam! In your face", but would love a 32D. I finally scheduled my surgery last week. I am undecided between 300cc right/325cc left mod profile plus silicone or 325ccR/350ccL. I think I'm going to order the Purlz sizes to test CCs before my pre-op which is early Sept. I have a great support team at home. My husband has always said when ever I was ready ( have wanted a BA since teen years) now that the time is hear he is awesome and not pushing for bigger CCs. My mom is a little unsure but she's never had to think about small boobs as hers and her mothers are huge. My mother in law is great. She wants a total body makeover so she's totally understanding. Anyway, enough of my rambling. I'm excited for the future and hope to make a few friends here :)

Thanks

Thanks ladies. My actual BA is Sept 26th. I'm now having selfish mommy guilt. What if I have a complication and need more treatment, what if the anesthesia doesn't agree with me and I don't wake up? What will happen to my two girls? Will I leave them mommy-less? Oh my, the scary what ifs are too much. I really want to do this for myself, but what if?

Pre BA

My fav bra

My ads 2 cups bra

Sooo.....

After reading up a lot on breast implant removal, I have decided to stay with the smaller ccs. I was in between 300R/325L or 325R/350L. A lot of removals I noticed were because of size, weight, I know 25ccs is not that much but I am afraid of being too big. So I'll stick with my original decision and keep the boob greed down lol. Still have a long time till Sept 26. Time is going so slow :(

Wishing you good luck!
You sound a lot like me! I worry about everything. I think I'm going to go through with a BA, just trying to figure out which dr. I like better. Good luck!
I know the waiting is the worst part:/ my ps was so backed up I was supposed to have to wait 6 weeks out after I made my decision but I was put on a back up list and ended up only having to wait 3 weeks which still seemed like forever . Try not to think about it to much lol I know that's not going to happen . Everytime my kids walk in they would see me staring at boobies on the Internet . It tooke almost a year to find a ps I trusted . I did so much research I thought my brain was goin to turn into a booby lol . Be patient my dear ;)
I got the sizers yesterday! I think I like the 325/350 sizes. I'll Post pictures later.
i just tried on sizers at my ps today. it's weird how small 25cc really is. remember that if you're going under the muscle, they say you lose about 50cc. i'm getting 350 moderate and hoping to be a medium c. hope the time goes by fast for you.
I think im going with the 325/350. Mine are overs which is why I was thinking staying at the smaller but it's really just 25ccs....lol. I want a full C small D. I was a DD while nursing and liked that but want to be a tad smaller than DD.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! The mommy guilt is intense...it just shows how much you love your children! It's nice you can find some support here and know that the feelings you're experiencing are quite normal. Here is a quick video to show you how to make your own sizers at home. Looking forward to your updates!

That you. Getting over the mommy guilt. Biting know it will hit me again the closer to my BA.
Hello . I also am the same as you . Having these thoughts of what if I dont wake up what if there are complications . My brain has always tended to go to the worse case scenario . I am 32 my kids are 15 & 12 , I started young .. My husband and I have been together since we were 14 . Anyway I used to think ill just wait until I'm like. 40 . Then my kids will be raised in case I don't wake up at least I raised them ,, right ? My kids are my world . I eat and breath for them . My whole day / life is committed to them . But really after doing my research for over a year extensively and finding out half the women I work with have them and I had no idea . It's like really if everyone else can do it , why can't I ? I'm healthy work out everyday . Lost my weight and finally talked the hubby into it . He was like I'm fine the way you are . I love you your perfect to me . But to me I was not . As you can see in my before my nipples were facing south after breast feeding both kids . I just really did my homework and went to plenty of consultations . Which was frustrating sometimes I would cry when I left because I thought I would never find the right doctor . When I met with Dr Bresnick it was like a sigh of relief . He was the one . I just knew he would take good care of me and give me the results I wanted . I just knew he was the one . After that I wasn't scared anymore just so anxious to get it done and see the results . I'm only 2 days post op and I couldn't be happier . Seriously getting my wisdom teeth removed hurt way worse than this . It's been a piece of cake . After surgery I just bad a little nausea and tightness . A little pain but the pain pills totally took any discomfort away . I'm in love with my new girls and I'm sure you will be too . This site is great to inform you and for lots of support too ! Everyone's great . Wishing you the best ! You are going to wish you had done it sooner once its done . I never had boobs either except when breast feeding . I was also a 34 b . Every time I walk by the mirror now I have to stop and take a double take .. Like yaa !!! Mommas got a new set of boobies ! Your going to be so happy ! Try to focus on the positive ! Kick the negative to the curb and join us in booby land :)
I can't wait to join you all in boobie land lol. Sounds fun. I know I'll be okay. I have a great doctor who has been in practice for over 30 years and has done tons of research, FDA trials and he still teaches other ps. His surgery center is not within a hospital but affiliated with one and there are only anesthesiologist MDs there. I just need Sept to come like tomorrow so I don't have the next three months to fret. I know doing this for myself will give me the confidence and in turn tub off on my girls. Boobie land here I come. On a happy not my sizers come tomorrow. Can't wait to try those on :)
Ya !! That will be fun to play with the sizers;) post some pix so we can see :) excited to follow you in your journey ! We are in it together . Lol . Boobie friends for life lol this forum really does help sooo much !!
I'm so excited. I keep checking UPS tracking. Will post pictures for sure :)
:))
The " mommy guilt" is the worst! But I also strongly believe that mommy's deserve to do something special for themselves! We sacrifice so much for our children including our bodies and if we want to "fix" some or all of us than we should! I know for me feeling comfortable in my own body again means so much to me!
Thanks. I just need to stop thinking and keeping reading this site. Every time I get "mommy guilt" and think and canceling I come here and feel better! Love the support here :)
I think it is awesome that you are doing this for you. Super that everyone is so supportive too. Good luck and enjoy!
Thanks. I'm far away and already having second thoughts lol. See my other post for my rant lol.
Sounds like you scheduled your surgery a little ways off like I did- My preop is 9/25 and surgery scheduled for 10/8. When is your final surgery date?
My BA is Sept 26th :)
i think 340 cc wud be right for u...