Taking my time now... Must lose some weight first!

I´m a 25 year with no children, no massive weight...

I´m a 25 year with no children, no massive weight loss or anything else Ive read around here, but for the past 5 years Ive been wanting a TT badly.
I had lipo when I was 18 and even though it had a great outcome, my skin never retreated. At 21 I had a 2nd procedure laser this time, with the hopes that my skin would tighten or something. It never really did, even when Ive been the thinnest, working out the most, its never smooth, to the day I've never worn a two piece.
I had a couple of reasons why not to get a TT
1. too young
2. maybe Im just fat and should work out to get rid of it
3. I have no children, I should wait til I have them
4, not loving the scar
But now time has passed and I feel like Im missing out, and really Im not planning on having children for the next 10 years (I'm a med student, and you know that takes forever). After my last surgery I decided to step it up with the work out, and I really did, I felt awesome even though stomach still sagged. So I worked on my stomach hard every day, until I got a supra umbilical hernia. Now I cant work out anymore, I can hardly do anything without that thing popping out and hurting. Even standing straight is annoying.
Ive been currently assisting a PS during vacations (holding suction, and cutting sutures) and Ive been able to see a couple TT. I know all the procedure, the recovery and pros and cons, blah blah, but its still pretty scary, and its still a big scar.
Nonetheless I need the hernia repair surgery, I really do, I cannot wait another year slouching around, short of breath. I spoke to a general surgeon and he told me all of my options. I told him about my desire for a TT and he said that if I decided to go along with that it would actually benefit the repair since he would have better access.
The surgery is scheduled for next week, Im still having doubts of wether I should do this, or if Im a lazy butt and its not loose skin but my fat.
Please review my pics and comment on what you think, it would be very helpful!! Thank you!

So I went to see my PS and she told me I should...

So I went to see my PS and she told me I should lose weight before the surgery that that would bring me the best results. Also she said I had to change my eating habits if I wanted long term effects, so I decided I would do that, I want to do this right and not rush into things if I can do them better.
So its been a week since I started my new ¨ healthy way of being¨ and Im gonna wait a couple of months til I get to my goal weight.
Ill post pics as I go to remind myself of the changes Im going through and what its worth.