39 Yrs Old, 3 Boys Ages 13 & 5 Yr. Old Twins - Cedar Park, TX

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45...

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45 lbs. I am 5'10 & weight 195 lbs. My main problem area is the kangaroo pouch below my belly button.
I had surgery on 5/30 at Beleza Medspa in Cedar Park, Tx. The first week I was in some pain, stiff and had bruising from the smartlipo done on my abdomen & flanks. Most of the bruising subsided in week two. However, I am still slightly swollen. I am trying to be patient but today is day 21 post-op & even though my results are better than before, I am still not where I thought I would be at 21 days post-op. I will post another pic today & try to post future pics every friday. Remarks/ thoughts are appreciated.

21 days post-op

38 days post-op

Still wearing my compression garments & I started waist training about 2 weeks ago. The waist trainer is latex & fits better than any compression garment I have ever seen! I am drinking a ton of water & doing 4 to 5 miles everyday. I am praying my stomach is completely flat by July 18th when I go on vacation.

53 days post op

Dr. Lawrence Broder

The doctor & his staff are all very pleasant. Not as much interaction with the doctor as I would have liked, but he is professional & answered any questions I had.