39 Yrs Old, 3 Boys Ages 13 & 5 Yr. Old Twins - Cedar Park, TX

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45...

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45 lbs. I am 5'10 & weight 195 lbs. My main problem area is the kangaroo pouch below my belly button.
I had surgery on 5/30 at Beleza Medspa in Cedar Park, Tx. The first week I was in some pain, stiff and had bruising from the smartlipo done on my abdomen & flanks. Most of the bruising subsided in week two. However, I am still slightly swollen. I am trying to be patient but today is day 21 post-op & even though my results are better than before, I am still not where I thought I would be at 21 days post-op. I will post another pic today & try to post future pics every friday. Remarks/ thoughts are appreciated.

21 days post-op

38 days post-op

Still wearing my compression garments & I started waist training about 2 weeks ago. The waist trainer is latex & fits better than any compression garment I have ever seen! I am drinking a ton of water & doing 4 to 5 miles everyday. I am praying my stomach is completely flat by July 18th when I go on vacation.
Dr. Lawrence Broder

The doctor & his staff are all very pleasant. Not as much interaction with the doctor as I would have liked, but he is professional & answered any questions I had.

What procedures did you have? Your before tummy looks great for having twins. I am mom of 19 mo twins, 3 mo old, and 11 year old. My stomach stretched a lot with the twins. You after looks great as well.
Thanks Kasual02, I had lipo on my upper abdomen & flanks (sides/love handles) and a mini tummy tuck. I had a lip or a bunch of extra hanging skin below my belly button. Thanks again. ..my results are gradually improving.
I can definitely see the difference in your before and 21 days post-op pics. You look Amazing. I hope my lipo an abs looks as good but minus the mini tt. Enjoy the new you. Have a Happy 4th if July.
Thank you Bella Besos! You are Gorgious, so I'm sure your results will only compliment your canvas! Hope you enjoy the holiday also
OMG! I just reread my message. Sorry for typos. an is supposed to be on and happy 4th of NOT IF . Thanks Change4me75. we're both healing during this 4th good and bad. At least we can drink,well i am a drinker,so i'll speak for myself. Lol. How long do you have to wear a cg? I never had to.
You're looking fantastic! Your scar is nice and low and no roll. Totally worth it isn't it :)
Thanks Mamax3! I know! I can't thank Dr. Broder enough! My results are improving daily! I feel so much better & love my new look with or without clothes on! lol!
Give the healing process some time; the swelling takes a while to go down.

Congratulations on your weight loss.
I am trying to be patient Kimmers25...Thanks!
I know this if hard!
Did you have a mini TT and lipo or just lipo?
Hello Newmomma2014, yes I had the mini TT & lipo
I ment to say, I had the mini TT, and lipo on my upper abdomen & flanks
:) ok, your results look great.
Thanks Newmomma2014. ..everyday is a little better, but it's a slow process. I am going to start working out twice a day this week, hopefully that will speed things up;-)