39 Yrs Old, 3 Boys Ages 13 & 5 Yr. Old Twins - Cedar Park, TX

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45...

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45 lbs. I am 5'10 & weight 195 lbs. My main problem area is the kangaroo pouch below my belly button.
I had surgery on 5/30 at Beleza Medspa in Cedar Park, Tx. The first week I was in some pain, stiff and had bruising from the smartlipo done on my abdomen & flanks. Most of the bruising subsided in week two. However, I am still slightly swollen. I am trying to be patient but today is day 21 post-op & even though my results are better than before, I am still not where I thought I would be at 21 days post-op. I will post another pic today & try to post future pics every friday. Remarks/ thoughts are appreciated.

21 days post-op

38 days post-op

Still wearing my compression garments & I started waist training about 2 weeks ago. The waist trainer is latex & fits better than any compression garment I have ever seen! I am drinking a ton of water & doing 4 to 5 miles everyday. I am praying my stomach is completely flat by July 18th when I go on vacation.

53 days post op

Dr. Lawrence Broder

The doctor & his staff are all very pleasant. Not as much interaction with the doctor as I would have liked, but he is professional & answered any questions I had.

Hope you had a Fabulous vacation and your abs were totally flat. You look Beautiful.
Thanks so much Bella Besos!! Yes our vacation was awesome! Much needed family time:-) And my flat tummy made it even better! lol!! Awesome two piece with no cover up!!
Post pics plz ;) No worries I was playing. vacations are always Fun! Have a great night.
You too Bella Besos!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my vacation,you're gonna laugh!! Does something look familiar? Great minds think alike.
Hahaha!! Too funny! Yes my dear! Great minds think alike! And you are Gorgious!!
You look much better than me hands down!!!! Amazing body. :) I saw one other review with that bikini but it was her wish pic. She wasn't wearing it. Gotta LOVE TARGET!!! LOL TGIF!
Did you have a mini tummy tuck? I'm looking into that how much did it cost? Im nervous im a mom of three girls a 7 year old & 2 year old twins. A little twin skin left that i want gone lol. Any suggestions? What doctor did you have? Thanks love.
Hello prissyrudy! Yes,I had lipo on my upper abdomen & flanks (sides/love handles) and a mini tummy tuck. I had a lip or extra hanging skin below my belly button, from being stretched while pregnant with the twins. The cost was not that bad considering how expensive these types of procedures can be. $4599.00, Dr. Lawrence Broder, he is in Cedar Park & Austin Tx. I'm Happy, it's been one of my best self investments! Best wishes $
What procedures did you have? Your before tummy looks great for having twins. I am mom of 19 mo twins, 3 mo old, and 11 year old. My stomach stretched a lot with the twins. You after looks great as well.
Thanks Kasual02, I had lipo on my upper abdomen & flanks (sides/love handles) and a mini tummy tuck. I had a lip or a bunch of extra hanging skin below my belly button. Thanks again. ..my results are gradually improving.
I can definitely see the difference in your before and 21 days post-op pics. You look Amazing. I hope my lipo an abs looks as good but minus the mini tt. Enjoy the new you. Have a Happy 4th if July.
Thank you Bella Besos! You are Gorgious, so I'm sure your results will only compliment your canvas! Hope you enjoy the holiday also
OMG! I just reread my message. Sorry for typos. an is supposed to be on and happy 4th of NOT IF . Thanks Change4me75. we're both healing during this 4th good and bad. At least we can drink,well i am a drinker,so i'll speak for myself. Lol. How long do you have to wear a cg? I never had to.
You're looking fantastic! Your scar is nice and low and no roll. Totally worth it isn't it :)
Thanks Mamax3! I know! I can't thank Dr. Broder enough! My results are improving daily! I feel so much better & love my new look with or without clothes on! lol!
Give the healing process some time; the swelling takes a while to go down.

Congratulations on your weight loss.
I am trying to be patient Kimmers25...Thanks!
I know this if hard!
Did you have a mini TT and lipo or just lipo?
Hello Newmomma2014, yes I had the mini TT & lipo
I ment to say, I had the mini TT, and lipo on my upper abdomen & flanks
:) ok, your results look great.
Thanks Newmomma2014. ..everyday is a little better, but it's a slow process. I am going to start working out twice a day this week, hopefully that will speed things up;-)