39 Yrs Old, 3 Boys Ages 13 & 5 Yr. Old Twins - Cedar Park, TX

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45...

Over the last year & a half, I lost a total of 45 lbs. I am 5'10 & weight 195 lbs. My main problem area is the kangaroo pouch below my belly button.
I had surgery on 5/30 at Beleza Medspa in Cedar Park, Tx. The first week I was in some pain, stiff and had bruising from the smartlipo done on my abdomen & flanks. Most of the bruising subsided in week two. However, I am still slightly swollen. I am trying to be patient but today is day 21 post-op & even though my results are better than before, I am still not where I thought I would be at 21 days post-op. I will post another pic today & try to post future pics every friday. Remarks/ thoughts are appreciated.
Did you have a mini TT and lipo or just lipo?
Hello Newmomma2014, yes I had the mini TT & lipo

21 days post-op

What procedures did you have? Your before tummy looks great for having twins. I am mom of 19 mo twins, 3 mo old, and 11 year old. My stomach stretched a lot with the twins. You after looks great as well.
Thanks Kasual02, I had lipo on my upper abdomen & flanks (sides/love handles) and a mini tummy tuck. I had a lip or a bunch of extra hanging skin below my belly button. Thanks again. ..my results are gradually improving.
I can definitely see the difference in your before and 21 days post-op pics. You look Amazing. I hope my lipo an abs looks as good but minus the mini tt. Enjoy the new you. Have a Happy 4th if July.

38 days post-op

Still wearing my compression garments & I started waist training about 2 weeks ago. The waist trainer is latex & fits better than any compression garment I have ever seen! I am drinking a ton of water & doing 4 to 5 miles everyday. I am praying my stomach is completely flat by July 18th when I go on vacation.
Hope you had a Fabulous vacation and your abs were totally flat. You look Beautiful.
Thanks so much Bella Besos!! Yes our vacation was awesome! Much needed family time:-) And my flat tummy made it even better! lol!! Awesome two piece with no cover up!!
Post pics plz ;) No worries I was playing. vacations are always Fun! Have a great night.

53 days post op

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my vacation,you're gonna laugh!! Does something look familiar? Great minds think alike.
Hahaha!! Too funny! Yes my dear! Great minds think alike! And you are Gorgious!!
You look much better than me hands down!!!! Amazing body. :) I saw one other review with that bikini but it was her wish pic. She wasn't wearing it. Gotta LOVE TARGET!!! LOL TGIF!
Dr. Lawrence Broder

The doctor & his staff are all very pleasant. Not as much interaction with the doctor as I would have liked, but he is professional & answered any questions I had.