Dra Walkiris Robles -Dominican Republic,bbl & tt

I has seen all the reviews about mommy makeover...

i has seen all the reviews about mommy makeover and i love her job i was planning to do my surgery with another dr. in the same clinic (cecip) but the dr. said she dont like to do a lot of procedures at the same time so i decide to go by walkiris robles if the pictures are real !wow! she is the best. so please wish me good luck i will post pictures after my surgery.

Pre operatory pics

pre-op

I have a lot of grase on my back so I hoPe evErything goes well there are 22 days before my to fly santo domingo I'm from thEre and already have contac With laura but after I reach mingo I will talk to dr cause the price Aint going to be the same if they get to know I'm leaving in another country

photo

I'm very excited and Have a a lot of dudes I'm so affraid to the procedure finally decide to go for the bbl and TT I can't put my life on a risk because I want to fix my bobbies too but after 6 months I will go for the breast implantS, I been talking to diferent drs and they said I don't need no TT but is because they don't see me in person my belly kind a flat but I have strech marks from my pregnancies and want to take them off I'm almost 31 and I ready to change my body.

almost ready

Today I went dr for cbc and the results are not bad and not good neither my count blood cells is only 12 I dont know what else to do. Anyway I still confidence.

1 week to go

super excited and confident im taking iron pills hope my blood come better.

ok Iadies

I went by dr walkiris she is a very nice person we discuss about the price and she said I could really have a nice waist if I go for fat transfer and abdominoplasty I was thinking only about a liposuction and fat transfer to the butt but she said than my belly going to look worst how I dont have not much fat to collect my butt aint going to look soo big after surgery thats ok for me lets see what my cbc say and after the surgery I will post new photos.

pre check

Today I had a apointment with the cardiologist and everything was right but he send me for a ecocardiogram I already had a electrocardiogram this dr. Is very nice.

tomorrow is the big day

Im here at cecip waiting on tomorrow for my surgery at 6 o clock Im sooooooo nervous but I cant go back at this point.im thinking all I can loose if something go wrong but im confidence. I just have to say pray for me ladies I know this procedure will have a happy ending but I cant avoid to feel this way. I hope to pass trought this successfully and go back home with my 2 girls love them a lot.

photos before

photos night before surgery

post op

Thanks for wish me luck im in pain now but is not too bad the surgery was approximately 4 hours but I remember until they give me the blue pill after thaf I dont remember nothing so it was great

what a pain!

My back is hurting a lot ! Oh jesus! I still dont see my scarf,what I know for sure my back is all swollen I ask the nurses and they said I need to wait untill dr ro les come I think I ready to go home so lets see what happen, later I will post some more pics

2 days post op

Im feeling a little better today still walking bend on but doing ok, dr. Assistant call me for remember my appointment tomorrow im drinking plenty water and pineapple juice mix with cucumber for circulation and taking iron pills.

a little dissapointed

Im a little vex and dissapointed cause the compression garment is too big for me, they said going to put on a small size but when I woke up the surgery I had on a medium size and is a small that I need to wear but anyway I will buy a next garment but definitelly not to them

frustrated

Today is almost 2 weeks after my surgery and im very uncomfortable cause the drain on my back is a little open so liquid coming out all the time and wet my clothes, I feel nasty cause I cant take a shower, I went dr on Monday and I tought she fixed but still equal i send her a message and she dont anser me, so today she said I must wait until saturday cause she will be to busy tomorrow so im frustrated I replay and ask her again for tomorrow and explain the situation with the drainers so lets see if she replay this time.

one thing I have to say

Even when I have this inconvenience with the garment and the drain I want to clarify that dr.robles works very good and give me a nice shape, the lady who does massage me get very surprised with her job and ask me for the dr.card cause she said she never saw a job like that. Im skinny but my back look like bob sponge now I got a very nice shape, after they take off the drain I will post some pics.

before

before

a week after

new pics 13 days after surgery

new pics still a little swollen

I add new pics withot the garment on and with the same pants that I used before for you to see the difference im still puffy cause is the natural process but I'm loving it.
The garment is hard to keep on but im trying hard.

ok

pics

almost 2 months

botty

b

uups

almost three months after surgery

Im still feeling swollen, some days my belly look bigger than the other but im loving my results I just want to put on some weight and thats it, but all the pain and the money it definitely worth it.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Congrats! Awesome results. Happy healing:-)
I really want results like yours, but I don't think that is possible :/. You look great though!
Why not, of course it could be possible of better.
Your waist is so tiny!!!!
you look good!
Look nice love it
Looking good! Have you been wearing a faja?
Wow u go girl iam so happy u made it thank good u look wonderfull
Very nice
Girl, you are looking so good! O I pray Dra. Robles can find a waist like that for me! How long did you stay with the drain?
2 weeks
That's not bad at all!
Great job. She really brought you waist in! Im sure the futher into the weeks you go the better you will continue to look. Congrats!
Your waist looks so tiny and your hips are rounding out nicely! It's amazing how much your waist has come in from the front view! Great results!
Thanks Dr. Robles is the best.
Hope you re healing with no complications & loving your results!
She's improving you look really good
You look great!
What's the best recovery house...what about Marie's rh
Your beautiful congrats
You look awesome!!!
U look good girl
Booty looks good!
How do I post my ex pieces on here??? Do I keep doin reviews???