44 Year Old with Muffin Top - Castle Rock, CO

My first procedure was in February on my stomach...

My first procedure was in February on my stomach using two paddles. I felt a lot of pain for about five minutes after they took the paddles off of me. They put numbing lotion on me which was helpful. There was tenderness for the first few days then on day 4 the pain started. I was given nerve medication and some pain meds which did nothing.This pain lasted for several days. Six weeks later went in for a follow up and saw little results. The doctor wanted me to do the treatment again but with one big paddle. Figured since he offered me a reduced rate i would try it again. We'll, this was way more painful from the start. It hurt putting it on and continued to hurt for the entire hour. When they took it off I almost threw up from the pain. Worst pain I have EVER felt and I have had three kids!!!! The pain went away for the first few days then on day 5 I started getting sharp, hot pains. This got worse over the next few days. This time I took the medicine from the start but it didn't seem to help. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor to discuss my pain. I will keep u posted and maybe put up some pics.

More pain and a allergic reaction

Well, things went from bad to worse for me on day 10. I had an allergic reaction to Ultran, the pain medication prescribed to me for pain. I have a serious rash all over my legs and arms. Went to urgent care and got a shot of prednisone in my butt!!!
So an update on my stomach now. It continues to be swollen (I look about six months pregnant) and still having nerve pain . The pain has decreased a little. Really hoping at this point that I get some serious results from this procedure!

Day 14

I feel much better today after 2 weeks of pain and a allergic reaction to pain medicine. I still have a crusty rash but it's slowly going away. Going to spin class tomorrow and hope there's no pain. Haven't seen any significant results yet.

Weight gain?

Has anyone gained weight in other places after cool sculpting? My doctor said since the fat cells were dead in the place of treatment, you could gain weight elsewhere. I was wondering if anyone had this problem?

Didn't see much results

Kinda disappointed in my results. My first treatment was in February and the second in march. So it's been a little over 2 months. I have been exercising a lot and eating better . Don't think I will be doing anymore treatments.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for keeping us updated and I'm sorry to hear you had a reaction to the pain medication. :( How are you feeling now?