35 Ys Old and 3 Kids Later my Tummy Needed a Makeover ! - Cary, NC

I decided to get a tummy tuck after having my 3...

I decided to get a tummy tuck after having my 3 kids. My stomach was pretty streched out to say the least ! I probably had over a hundred stretch marks and very weak abdominal muscles . During my research I came across a new way they were doing this procedure in California without drains . I found Dr.Stoeckel and he was also doing this procedure without drains . I did go to a few other consultations before Dr.Stoeckel however because, I wanted to be open minded and find the right Dr. for me. I was not treated very well at one of the consultations I went to in Durham . I was told I was to big and was never I quote "going to be a bikini model " ! I left feeling hopeless and beyond helpless. The next day I meet Dr. Stoeckel as soon as I meet him he treated me like a beautiful women with much potential and was very confident about me moving forward with surgery and my outcome ! He is so talented and has changed my life ! I have lost over 50 lbs. now and workout .Oh and by the way I was recently asked if I would like to be in a fitness model competition ! Lol So I guess I can be a bikini model after all ! I could never thank Dr.Stoeckel and his staff enough !
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Would love to see before and afters.

Hi Chris1610,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.