24 Year Old Mother..ready for a Change - Cary, NC

I have been wanting a tummy tuck for soooo long. I...

I have been wanting a tummy tuck for soooo long. I had my daughter almost 6 years ago and it changed my body a lot especially my tummy. Pre pregnancy I weighed 115 5'0" tall so of course being this small and petite changed after I had the baby. I am now 160 pounds but the weight is in all the right places except the loose skin around my belly button. I hate it soo much. It is so embarrassing but everyone keeps telling me "girl ain't nothing wrong withyour stomach" I finally decided that I was going to schedule a consultation but did research on three doctors by reading reviews experience and before and after pictures. I ran across Dr Stoeckel from Cary NC and fell in love with his work. I scheduled a consultation on Jan 16 2014 and upon walking in the office everyone was so nice and they already knew who I was before I even told them. My boyfriend went with me and he too was impressed by the office setup and the friendly staff. Dr. Stoeckel was very friendly and explained everything well. He showed pictures of people with similar body shapes and their results. He also to several pictures of me and decided that either a tummy tuck or lipo would work. My mother told me that he was gonna look at my stomach and say "girl u don't need it just go home and do some sit ups" lol . After the consult the patient coordinator Janell met with me in another room and reviewed forms and pricing and told me to send a email or call when I was ready to schedule the surgery along with a $500 deposit. I am so anxious for a better body

March 4: Birthday and Surgery date

I am excited about my surgery which is scheduled for my birthday ...yayy. Don't want to be in pain on mt bday but it will all be worth it. i paid my deposit today and my pre op appt is February 17. Omg i am sooooo excited because a chick gonna be BAD lol i already have the hips and booty but the small waist and flat stomach will top it off. my bf is ready as well. he's already tlkn about hiring help lol

body gon be right

My Belly

Yes i do have a belly. everyone thinks i have no belly because. i hide it sooo well so here's a pic. its. not outrageously big but i do have loose skin..kinda embarrassed lol but hey this is why I'm getting the surgery :)

Family,

officially obsessed: swimsuit shopping

Ok so am obsessed with this site and before abd after pictures. I've been online all day and looking at swimsuits i may look good in. I'm soo ready

surgery canceled or maybe postponed

Sorry guys I really want to have this done but due to financial reasons I am goin to have to cancel the surgery.. :(
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Ps also were they going to perform lipo on you as well ?
So for $5,000 what were they going to do for u? Were they going to give u a full tummy tuck or mini tummy tuck and were they going to repair your stomach muscles as well? My reason for asking is because I'm seeing a lot of prices out here and wondering what r they getting for their money.
A full tummy tuck no lipo
Oh okay that's good to know thks because I was quoted $7,500 for a mini TT but I don't know if it just a full tummy tuck. But now after doing some research I will have questions.
Hey sis sorry that you had to cancel your surgery!
:( Sorry to hear that you canceled your surgery! :(
Awe, :-( I'm sad with you. You're young, have one more baby, finish school, or whatever it is you want/can do to fulfill you for now. Then when you have worked it out, come back, we will be here to cheer you on! Set a goal, save do this for you, good luck sweetie!
:) thanks
Awww man! It's ok, I had to postpone my surgery a year as well. Once u get your procedure, you will appreciate it even more
Thanks
Sorry to hear that!
Thanks. Me too
We'll gurly it's ook as soon as ur ready things will fall back n place
I hope so
Your body is fine. Your good looking, thick legs, ass & breast so after your belly done, your going to be 100%. Good Luck & looking forward to those Before & After pics.
Thank you. i am very excited to have it done. can't wait to be flat lol
hey sis is lipo included in your tummy tuck quote?
Unfortunately its not
I love your shape.Your going to have a gorgeous shape after your tummy tuck.Girl im so obsessed with before and afters pics.I bet you cant wait till your day get here?I love that swimsuit .
Thanks girl. yes I'm too excited for that day. I'm beyond obsessed with before and after too lol especially people about my size lol.
Wow!Your absolutely gorgeous.With your new body your going to look like a model!!!
Aww thank u. i hope so
U will look awesome! Good luck chica
Thanks :)
Your little girl is cute, love her sweet little face! You are blessed, you will look great in your wish swimsuit! Keep your mind right, stay healthy so you have awesome results!