Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation and Lipo of the Flanks....best Decision I Ever Made!

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with...

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks back in April 2007. I was 31 at the time and had given birth to five children. My body, needless to say, was not repairable by conventional means of diet and exercise. I had a large tummy that "hung" from my body and my once very large breasts were permanently headed south.

I had initially planned on a breast lift, rather than an augmentation, but decided against it a week before surgery because the idea of adding any more scars to my body was starting to freak me out. My Dr. suggested I get a large implant (650cc moderate profile, saline) that would fill me back out, but not lift me up and I agreed.

My surgery went very well, no complications. I was a little surprised at the level of pain, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. The implants felt like a gorilla was trying to beat its way out of my chest and the flank areas that had been lipo'ed felt like they had been beaten with a baseball bat. Ironically, my stomach hurt the least, at least at first, because I had a pain pump for the first few days. When I was fully healed, I had a flat stomach and a really great set of boobs.

I must say that my only regret is that I didn't get a higher profile silicone implant rather than the saline. I may go have then exchanged at some point.

Email me for before and after pics if you want to see them.

Can you email me pics or give me advice on where to go and prices Alaijahb03@gmail.com
Hello,

If you can please send b4 n after pictures and information on your doctor.

Thanks,

Nikki
Did you ever get your bbl?
Dr. Jason Solomon

Dr. prepared me for the worst. He made sure that I was aware of any and all possible negative outcomes and side effects. He didn't sugar-coat anything just to make the "sale". His bed side manner is great and my results were outstanding! I highly recommend him.