Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation and Lipo of the Flanks....best Decision I Ever Made!

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with...

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks back in April 2007. I was 31 at the time and had given birth to five children. My body, needless to say, was not repairable by conventional means of diet and exercise. I had a large tummy that "hung" from my body and my once very large breasts were permanently headed south.

I had initially planned on a breast lift, rather than an augmentation, but decided against it a week before surgery because the idea of adding any more scars to my body was starting to freak me out. My Dr. suggested I get a large implant (650cc moderate profile, saline) that would fill me back out, but not lift me up and I agreed.

My surgery went very well, no complications. I was a little surprised at the level of pain, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. The implants felt like a gorilla was trying to beat its way out of my chest and the flank areas that had been lipo'ed felt like they had been beaten with a baseball bat. Ironically, my stomach hurt the least, at least at first, because I had a pain pump for the first few days. When I was fully healed, I had a flat stomach and a really great set of boobs.

I must say that my only regret is that I didn't get a higher profile silicone implant rather than the saline. I may go have then exchanged at some point.

Email me for before and after pics if you want to see them.

Dr. Jason Solomon

Dr. prepared me for the worst. He made sure that I was aware of any and all possible negative outcomes and side effects. He didn't sugar-coat anything just to make the "sale". His bed side manner is great and my results were outstanding! I highly recommend him.

Can you email me pics or give me advice on where to go and prices Alaijahb03@gmail.com
Hello,

If you can please send b4 n after pictures and information on your doctor.

Thanks,

Nikki
Did you ever get your bbl?
pls email me before & after pics of you if you don't mind. I am 5 days post op from tummy tuck, lipo of abd, flanks,& inner thighs, & silicone breast augmentation. leahm.davis@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
We'd love to see your before and after photos here too, if you'd feel comfortable sharing.
I would love to see your pics I am going for a consult next Monday for the exact procedures that you had done and I would like to see before and afters to know what to expect. Thanks LuvNStarGazn@aol.com
My email cmvillamor@yahoo.com thanks i appreciate it.
Congratuations on your new body. Would you mind emailing me your before and after photo ? I had been considering having this procedure done too thats why i am kind of looking which one i could use. Thanks. Kittykats
Sure....just send me your email address, and I will gladly forward them.
My wife is your age and wants me to get her a tummy tuck and another breast augmentation. She got a breast augmentation before we met, and now after some children she isn't happy with her body. She sounds very similar to you, could you tell me how long would you take off work if you could do it over? Is one week long enough?
I had planned to take two weeks off from work to have the procedures. However, I decided to take an additional week (for a total of 3 weeks) because even though my pain level wasn't terrible after 2 weeks, I got tired very easily. It seemed like even 5-10 minutes of walking around made me exhausted. Everyone is different, but if I were your wife, I would try to take off no less than 10 days, and if she can get the extra time off from work, much longer. She will regret going back too soon if she isn't really ready.