Pleased with Necklift - Carmichael, CA

I am 62 and was tired of doing the Radiesse to...

I am 62 and was tired of doing the Radiesse to take care of my little 'jowlettes'. I felt I was wasting my money as I metabolized it too quickly. My doctor said I looked good, no facelift needed, but my neck was aging me. I finally had some time to do the necklift and had it done 8 days ago.

I felt fine by the 3rd day and am wearing my compression garmet for the next few weeks. Not the most fun but it has to be done to ensure a great long-lasting result. I am feeling very good about the outcome. My doctor is the best! He also tightened my jawline and my little 'jowlettes' are gone!!! From what can see right now I am very pleased and can't wait until completely healed. His staff is wonderful and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Pichler.

Trying to post a couple of photos - this is before...

trying to post a couple of photos - this is before and 8 days after... bruising is fading fast more on my collar bone right now. I will post last photo in one month.
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

All I can say is I am in good hands with Dr. Pichler and his staff, Rita, JoAnn and Kathy. Very caring, professional, and helpful. I will post some before and after photos when I am done with the compression garmet.

Thanks for posting--you look great. Glad you are pleased with the results.
18 days ago I had a neck lift with no liposuction. I have scars behind my ears angling discreetly into the hairline. I am 61 and fit. I have some uneven, puffiness under my chin which worries me. It is early days I realize. I continue to sleep with the compression band, do gentle massage and use vitamin E oil. I guess I need some reassurance. I am hoping the ultimate result will see my neck looking like an upside down, straight backed, wooden chair. :) By that I mean a distinct right angle with a flat, smooth surface under my chin and along my neck. Will the lumps and bumps continue to recede and reduce??? Madelaine...
I too have some softness and a small (tiny) lump. I'm still a little numb under there and it's been a year and a half. But profile looks very nice! Hang in there :). You've got lots of time to heal and you will love it.
Thanks Blondie. You write 'have' some softness etc do you mean 'HAD'??? I hope not to have the lumpiness I currently have in a 18 months!
There currently is a tiny bump/lump. And the softness is just that. Not tight, but normal under there. From the side it looks good. I didn't expect him to pull tighter than necessary (so very natural).
Sounds like everything is even and looks natural. Thanks B.
Can you tell me where he cut? Did he go behind your ears? Will there be visible scarring? Thanks..and you look great!!
Wow, looks like you're getting great results please post photos at 2 weeks
Do you feel like you still have a bit of jowling, or is that just shadows from the pic?
I think the after pictures look amazing. Congrats!
Looks great! Congrats.
I can't see much change. Why are you bruised in your chest?
I don't know why but bruises faded fast. I am trying to upload photos TODAY and can't do it. I'll figure it out. I'm please with results.
Good results......Tell us about the incisions (scars) under your chin and behind the ears. How do these look now? (Remind us of your surgery date, please) THX
I can't see the good results
You must be blind, then. Her neck is much tighter now.
Surgery was 1/31/2012. My scars healed VERY well.. I have none behind my ears. My doctor said I must be a fast healer. Under my chin I have no scarring. I do feel a tiny 'knot' but you can't see it. It took several months for it to not feel weird under there. I was a little numb in spots for months, but almost completely normal now. Sometimes I would feel a tightening throughout the neck area (which I liked!) off and on for no reason. That seems to have faded. The one thing I can't change are my 'neck muscles'. I still have 'cords' at times when talking or in photos if smiling a lot... but that's my muscles and can't change that. But in a normal relaxed state, I don't have that hanging 'turkey neck' anymore and that was the issue. Probably next year I may have a 'tuck up' on my lower face. It's done in the office. Just to tighten jawline a bit more. I'm going to post more photos... I haven't been on this site in months!!!

Good luck with the rest of your recovery! I'll be following your blog; please keep us posted on your progress. :)