Pleased with Necklift - Carmichael, CA

I am 62 and was tired of doing the Radiesse to...

I am 62 and was tired of doing the Radiesse to take care of my little 'jowlettes'. I felt I was wasting my money as I metabolized it too quickly. My doctor said I looked good, no facelift needed, but my neck was aging me. I finally had some time to do the necklift and had it done 8 days ago.

I felt fine by the 3rd day and am wearing my compression garmet for the next few weeks. Not the most fun but it has to be done to ensure a great long-lasting result. I am feeling very good about the outcome. My doctor is the best! He also tightened my jawline and my little 'jowlettes' are gone!!! From what can see right now I am very pleased and can't wait until completely healed. His staff is wonderful and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Pichler.

Trying to post a couple of photos - this is before...

trying to post a couple of photos - this is before and 8 days after... bruising is fading fast more on my collar bone right now. I will post last photo in one month.
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

All I can say is I am in good hands with Dr. Pichler and his staff, Rita, JoAnn and Kathy. Very caring, professional, and helpful. I will post some before and after photos when I am done with the compression garmet.