4 weeks PO...headed to gym for light cardio- worth it!

After giving birth to my son I gained so much...

After giving birth to my son I gained so much weight. 5'9 and 200 lbs. I linked up with a trainer who convinced me to do a figure body building show but even as a result...I had remaining skin.

I can't wait until my procedure..just more so to gain my confidence back! I have considered a TT for 2 years however assumed if I could get my weight down, my stomach would no longer be a issue. Well even at my figure show, I did place very well however that skin remaining on my tummy, almost drove me insane. Outside of shows...I do not feel comfortable at the pool with my son or anywhere top less.

Glad I am on the flat side!

Glad I am on the flat side!

Day 3 not bad. Slept well last night and did not...

Day 3 not bad. Slept well last night and did not need any pain meds! Today is shower day...hopefully it will go well.

PS did not remove my drains however I see him...

PS did not remove my drains however I see him again this Friday!

Today marks 3 Weeks for me PO! No more bandages...

Today marks 3 Weeks for me PO! No more bandages and just tape now on my scar. And I can start light cardio and bicep and tricep exercise next week...yeah! Updated pictures coming soon.

Ok...I put a few more pictures up today. Headed...

Ok...I put a few more pictures up today. Headed to the gym for biceps, triceps and light cardio....swelling is a trip but assumed.

Sorry...somehow not worth it was a default! This...

Sorry...somehow not worth it was a default! This TT is very worth having!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slatton office is located in the same building as my fitness trainer. I seen him for a long time and decided to pay him a visit. He is very patient and seems to be very knowledgeable and looking at his pictures and talking to a few clients of his within this site...he is my choice.

You look freaking great! OMG!
Thanks my friend...I just wish I can get this diet together. I am just not in the zone yet...but will be soon!
You look wonderful!! How much did you weight just before you went in?
MytimeIsNOW, I weight about 155. I am off season right now...for my next show I will get down to 135/140 (April). My diet now has to been great but will get back into my zone soon....
You look awesome!!
Thanks Tmonie12
You look soooo good! (Not that your before was bad) You are going to kill'em at competition time! Dr. Slatton was right you do have a winners body and that scar looks wonderful. The HLT is definitely the way to go and don't be surprised if your pics end up on his site!
Thank Sexy! I must get this diet right in a hurry!
Hi, still traveling, just wanted to check in. Glad to see you will be released to start training. I am so excited for you! I've been using the tapes can't wait to hit the gym. I'm about 11 week now and let me assure you it gets even better. The HLT scars and the hour glass look is definately the way to go!
Hey Sexy....things are better. I am walking more upright...however if I sit for a long time, when I stand things are very sore and tight. Also when I eat, I get very, vey tight as well. Do you experience that when eating? Speaking of eating....I had better get it together..my diet has been horrible...I think once back in gym/training I will get back on it. Dr. Slatton mentioned that he did not do lipo on my lower abs....and an area where fat could store...so I must watch it! Do you still sleep on your back? I am ready for at least my side....especially since I am a tummy sleeper....ugh.
Hi...Glad to hear things are getting better. Sitting for long periods does make you stiff but your recovery times will be faster. Your body probably needs the extra calories for healing so don't stress out too much about the calories. Just eat healing foods and good proteins and you will be fine. Not sleeping on my stomach yet, my core is a little too weak but it is coming. I know you are excited about hitting the gym and can't wait to further shape body 'cause Dr. Slatton did that thang and your results are phenomenal! Watching you ladies just pushes ME further!!! I know I've said it before but It's nice to see more ladies lifting and not afraid of a few muscles. As a result and since my tuck I'm getting hit on by guys in their early 30's....and I'm 55!!! So you go GURL and do that thang!!!
Go girl! Yes tomorrow Lifetime Fitness here I come. My trainer and my nutritionist is eager to get me ready for April...however we all know we can't push it to hard until fully healed. If you want sometime we can meet at gym,etc since we are not far from each other....I live going to gym, cardio, Etc. Just inbox me.
here is a link to the dandelion root tea I am drinking. I got it at a health food store. I drink it 3x/day. http://www.vitamins.org/Alvita/dandelion-root-roasted-tea-bags-caffeine-free-30-tea-bags-2-oz-57-g.html?utm_source=googlepla&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=AVT-006&id=39826223171&gclid=CJX5zb2ox7MCFcRU4Aodk3gAUQ
thanks Michtrif!
I'm so with you with the return to work thing... i was allowed to work from home last week and yesterday and today. supposed to go in tomorrow, almost 4 weeks po and I'm wondering how I'll make it. this recovery is no joke! you look fantastic by the way! i love the mark up pic, some ps' mark up so much that you look like something out of star wars or some sci fi show... haha. my ps drew 1 line under the panties I wore in and that was all. i often wonder why! it turned out ok, so i guess 1 line was all he needed... hope you get the.extension!
wild....no extention but i have 20 vacation days to take between now and Dec 31. so i will use them and i am wtf starting tomorrow through the end of next week. All good. PS did a high lateral on me...other type of tummy tuck...it has a built in thigh lift approach to it...and he wanted to show overall lift it would make happen. Today still not fully walking upright but it will come.
I see my PS in 1 hour...Please let him remove these drains! I am also going to ask him to extend my time off past two weeks to more like 3 or 4. I might be short changing myself, but I just can't see returning to work on Wed...factoring in my condition right now.
How did it go? Hopefully you got the time off and the triplets removed.
Good luck. I think getting the extra time is a wise choice.
Good luck. I think asking for more time is a wise choice.
Thanks all. I will just relax and take my time with healing but also try to stand straighter each day.
your incision looks already healed! amazing!
Who's incision? I wanna see.
OOPSIE.....had a blonde moment. YES! ur incision does look good. Darn it, I wish I would have taken mark up pics! I know u gotta be excited to eventually test drive this new body out at the gym! We have to say in touch when we can hit the gym & see what we can really do with our hot new bodies!!! ....."cuz, I, I, I, I work out!!!"
Yes metal mom...I am dying to hit the gym. I have slide off track even before my surgery...so major catch up to do, especially if I plan to hit the stage again in March. Trainer called Monday stating he wants me in with him 5 times a week to get ready. Next week I try my show suit bottoms on to see if it will cover my incisions..hope it does or at least the majority.