Exceptional Plastic Surgery - Carmel, IN

Genetically I inherited the disposition to have...

Genetically I inherited the disposition to have excessive puffy eyes and bags ('festoons') under the eyes as well as the beginning of droopy eyelids. This disposition I inherited from my father's side of the family who all got this trait early on in their 50's, thus making them appear much older than they were. Because I am only in my early 60's and still active professionally I decided my own self-image was well worth it. I only did it to please myself and no one else.

not bad at all; it looks as though the surgeon may have to 'tweak' the left eye just a 'millimeter' as he himself observed, but I'll see him in two weeks and if he needs to do that--which I think he will, it is an in-office procedure with a local used. I can see improvement, however.
Hi Santangelo - how's it going now - nearly a month on from your last post?
Absolutely. I have no regrets whatsoever. I can see the positive 'results' already with the right eye and I am confident the situation with the left will be resolved.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

I cannot find anything but positive to say about this plastic surgery firm. I was so fortunate to find them and Dr. Eppley in particular. His care and attention to me (ongoing) is outstanding. His support staff likewise, from nurses to billing agents to scheduling personnel were extremely courteous, responsive promptly and always helpful no matter how many questions I had. They work with you. Dr. Eppley is a careful listener, has a very outgoing and warm personality and clearly takes an authentic honest interest in his clients. He was a pleasure to communicate with. He explains what he can do, identifies the procedures and clearly articulated the post-op instructions following upper/lower blepharoplasty which is what I had.