Exceptional Plastic Surgery - Carmel, IN

Genetically I inherited the disposition to have...

Genetically I inherited the disposition to have excessive puffy eyes and bags ('festoons') under the eyes as well as the beginning of droopy eyelids. This disposition I inherited from my father's side of the family who all got this trait early on in their 50's, thus making them appear much older than they were. Because I am only in my early 60's and still active professionally I decided my own self-image was well worth it. I only did it to please myself and no one else.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

I cannot find anything but positive to say about this plastic surgery firm. I was so fortunate to find them and Dr. Eppley in particular. His care and attention to me (ongoing) is outstanding. His support staff likewise, from nurses to billing agents to scheduling personnel were extremely courteous, responsive promptly and always helpful no matter how many questions I had. They work with you. Dr. Eppley is a careful listener, has a very outgoing and warm personality and clearly takes an authentic honest interest in his clients. He was a pleasure to communicate with. He explains what he can do, identifies the procedures and clearly articulated the post-op instructions following upper/lower blepharoplasty which is what I had.