Custom Goretex Implants - Carmel, IN

I asked for really big and still don't feel...

I asked for really big and still don't feel like they're big enough. Recovery was uncomfortable but by day ten, I felt back to my normal self. Swelling subsided relatively quickly. Second week made the biggest difference. Still wish my implants were bigger.

Was the entire procedure (doctors fee, anesthesa, hospital, ect.) $3,200, or was that just the price of the implants?
this was everything. no hospital. operating room on site. so the price was all inclusive, yes.
Thanks a lot Brooklyn for such a detailed answer.
I know it can make a big difference, but when it fits a face, there's nothing more beautiful.
I've always been in love with very "tonic" faces while mine lack structure. All the central part of my face has always been kind of slightly saggy and flat, from the lower eyelid (slight scleral show) to my lips that point downwards. I'll keep goretex implants in serious consideration.

A year post op and the swelling is completely gone...

A year post op and the swelling is completely gone leaving me with a really disappointing final result. I don't know which factor (the surgeon, the placement, the implant type) is at fault but apparently, I liked the swelling and not the actual outcome. The volume has decreased so significantly that I feel I paid for a permanent filler that is half the amount I thought I was getting. 12+ months post op, it looks no different than half a syringe of filler on each side. Really disappointed.

Could you share photos?

Oh no! I'm so sorry it didn't work out. How much difference can you still see?

I mean, they were the largest implants possible. I can see a difference but maybe...an inch of width on each side of the face. That's pretty dramatic swelling/deswelling. Like, I look like a different person than I did six months ago and not in a way that I like.
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon