Almost 30 Year Old Mama to Three Boys & Getting Breast Implants! - Carmel, IN

I will be 30 October 4th & I've had three kids,...

I will be 30 October 4th & I've had three kids, the youngest is two. I nursed him until he was 2 years & 2 months old & finally quit just over a month ago. I have to wait three months after nursing to get my breast augmentation so I am trying to be patient, but the excitement is killing me!! I am 5'3" & weigh 125 pounds, but I'm trying to get back down to my pre-baby weight before I had my last baby which is between 105-110. I am a small B cup normally & I initially planned on going with between 300-400cc silicone implants teardrop shaped under the muscle. I had my second consultation with my plastic surgeon on Tuesday & after trying on several different sizers & speaking with her, I am leaning more toward 410-435cc round silicone. I like the way they looked & she said I have enough breast tissue for that. I want to talk to her again about it now because I have read that ccs show differently on a petite person & with me being short I don't want to look top heavy or slightly overweight. I am also having an otoplasty performed while I'm out! Can't wait for the new me!!

Dream Boobs!

Appointment number 3 this Saturday!

Hey gals! Just wanted to add that I have another appointment Saturday morning. We are going to go over sizes again so I can show Dr. Robey what I want & what I don't want. My weight is still at a standstill & it is so frustrating. I have been working out about three to four days a week. I know that's not a lot, but I don't have a lot of free time. I run a home based day care & I have kids from 5AM -6PM & my boys have sports from 5-7:30. By the time we get home they have to do homework, shower, eat dinner & go to bed & then I have to clean the house, catch up on laundry, clean up from dinner, shower & pour myself into bed. I am so completely exhausted by the end of the day that I don't have much energy to exercise around midnight when I have to get back up at 4:30. I am super excited to have some time off of work for my surgery, even if I am in pain. As of Saturday the 6th it will be exactly one month till my surgery. Can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke to my plastic surgeon today over the phone!

So I didn't go to my appointment the Saturday I was supposed to. My youngest son was sick & I didn't want to bring him there with him being so cranky. I spoke with Helen, not sure what her official job title is, but she answers phones, schedules surgeries & appointments, sends emails so she's the secretary I guess? Anyhow she was super understanding & said she could arrange a phone call so I could avoid a trip there just to talk to her again with them being three hours from me. I was able to speak with my doctor this morning & I am actually starting to get a bit of boob greed with my sugary being twenty days away as of today. I am actually leaning toward a bigger size. The only thing I'm concerned with is that if I go with a bigger size than 435 that once I lose the rest of my weight I may not look proportionate. I think I will just stick with 435. I can always go bigger in the future if I'm not satisfied with them now, but if I go too big I will end up needing a lift or something in the future if I go with a smaller size. Kinda like when you're wanting to cut your hair, your stylist always says do a little at a time! Now I can see why! So the official implant for me is the Sientra 435cc textured round gummy silicone under the muscle. I felt so at ease after talking to Dr. Robey today. I completely trust her opinion & I know I'm in good hands! I got my information on my implants today & also my pre-op instructions for my boobs & my ears. It's finally starting to seem real now!! I will post a few pics of what has give me boob greed these days. Counting down the days!!!!!!!
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

So far I really like my PS. She is really friendly & answered all of my questions patiently. I had to bring my three boys with me at the last minute & she was patient & understanding.

Hi mama_2_3_boys. How long is your recovery/vacation? seems like you are one busy woman! :) Maybe you are not losing weight because you are gaining muscles which typically is the main reason for withstanding weight, which is good , and or oftentimes those last 5-10 lbs are harder to lose unless we really starve ourselves. That is my main problem too. I will be watching your journey! I paid a lock-in fee yesterday with Dr. Robey for Feb 2015 MM, so I am really excited to see her talent/skills with real patients like us. Good luck.
Working out 3 to 4 days a week is a lot! You have a ton going on, you're so busy, adding 3 to 4 days on top of all of that is a feat all in its own! I'm impressed! lol
Awww! Thank you! I want to lose twenty pounds so bad. I'm afraid if I get the boobs that fit my body now that they may look slightly too big when I get my implants. I hope not! :(
Hey mamito2boys! I am going high profile! I was going to go moderate plus, but my doctor recommend high profile & I trust her decision! :)
Sorry for the delay in responding to you! I hope you got things squared away with your son's new preschool! What a mess!
Are you going high profile or moderate plus?
I will have my first consultation with her Aug. 26. I am in for a mommy makeover. (some arm lipo, breast implants maybe, and tummy tuck) When is your surgery? congratulations. Pls. post some pics!.
Hi there! You are so lucky! I would like to get that done too, one day hopefully! Thank you! Congratulations to you too!! My surgery is October 6th. It can't come fast enough! All I've been doing is googling boobs all day! Can't wait!! When is your surgery? Or have you scheduled yet?
Congrats! It's true, cc's show up differently on everyone which makes it tough. But the sizers will help and your PS's opinion. My PS is all about proportion and would never make me look top heavy or fake looking (while that's what some women want and looks great on them, its just not the look I'm going for). I'm sure when you voice your concerns your doctor will only support you. How does your significant other feel? Good luck on your next consultation, keep us posted!
Thank you!! Did you already get your surgery? Mine was just bumped back two days since I'm having an otoplasty performed as well, they need additional time so I am kinda bummed, but it's only two more days than when it was originally scheduled so I suppose I can wait it out! My husband is a total boob man so he doesn't care if I do it it not, he loves all boobs, but he thinks if we're going to pay for it then the bigger the better. I am not going as big as he'd like for me to go. I'm gonna do a full c-small d I think, but I will talk to my doctor more. I can't wait!!!!!!
I have my surgery on 8/27. I'm counting down the days! It's great to hear your husband is supportive, mine is the same way and we are lucky. My hubs is a boob man too , he said he loves me how I am but wants me to be happy. The support makes a world of a difference. Definitely keep the posts coming!
I bet you're getting sooo excited! Are you starting to lose sleep? I am losing sleep due to my excitement & my surgery is over a month away!
Haha I am beyond excited!! This time next week I'll be a changed lady! I've been having great boob dreams. The past 2 nights I haven't gotten great sleep because of stress due to a preschool issue with my son. We had a school picked out for him and paid for, when my husband and I went to parents night we were told (by the director) there is a flea problem every year. FLEA PROBLEM. She said she can see the fleas jump from child to child!! So needless to say I am pulling him out of that school and scrambling to find another one so late in the summer. It doesn't help I am new to the area and don't know much about it. I'm anxious to get this ironed out so sleep has been elusive lately.