Mommy Make over W/500 Cc - Cape Cod, MA

I'm 5'7 220 pounds. I'm working with a personal...

I'm 5'7 220 pounds. I'm working with a personal trainer 3x a week so I'm getting a lot of muscle. I dead lift 175 and do squats with 130. I feel like my belly over flow gets in my way of doing all of my work outs and I seem to be at a stand still. I'm so scared of doing this MM in 3days! I just want to feel like a woman again! I do want to post pictures but I'm going to wait until I have after pictures. I need to work up the nerve to do so. I love this site you all are truly amazing woman and very strong from what I have read. I'm hoping this will make me feel better!

I'm not sure if this is big enough ( just sizers)

Omg only one more day!
I don't know what to write!

Tomorrow is my big day!

Tomorrow is my big day! I just want to be on the flat side! My kids and husband have been so good ! I feel really lucky
Dr jones

I'm curious how your surgery went. I'm have a consult with Dr. Seth Jones this week.
I'm curious how your surgery went with Dr. Jones. Im going for a consult this week with him for a mommy makeover.
It'll be great and SO WORTH IT! I had my surgery yesterday 12/9 and feel way better than I had anticipated! Sending prayers and good vibes your way! :)
Good luck!
Good luck and fast healing...

We'll be thinking of you this week! Here's a great post by Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post op. She made it through and you can, too! Please keep us updated.

Awe thank you :)
Good luck and congrats on your upcoming surgery. Positive thoughts. Keep us posted :)