35 Year Old with 3 Beautiful Children but Mom Not So Much!

I would highly recommend both dr. Gonzalez and Dr...

In January 2014 I visited perfection makeover and laser center to get a better understanding of what I wanted done. At that time I met with Robyn the patient care coordinator. We talked about my best options for cosmetic surgery and about Dr. Mario Alfonso Gonzalez cepeda and his background in plastic surgery. After going home,back to the states I did tons of research. Spoke with Robyn many times and finally decided to have perfection do my surgery. Robyn is amazing! I was very impressed with the way she cared and quickly answered any concerns or question I had. Once in Cancun Mexico, the driver for prefection , Julian, picked myself and my husband up from our hotel. Along with Robyn we went to a lab to have blood work and ultra sound done,to make sure there were no underlying issues before surgery. We then went to the clinic to meet the Dr. At this time I meet the nurses, was photographed, and Dr. Gonzalez along with his partner Dr. Victor genaro samano Guzman came in and talked with me about my expectations and both discussed what would be the best plan for me. At this point I had not fully quit smoking. Let's just say this was not a good thing. Both Dr. Agreed that it would be to risky to do a full tummy tuck. I was shocked and upset. Robyn was there to console me. Then both Dr. Asked to speak with me, at this time they said that my health was much more important than any surgery. Because of me smoking it was to risky. I was so impressed with them for putting me first! The drs. Came up with a new plan, if I did not smoke again they would do as much as they could without putting me at risk and pushed my surgery back a day so the nicotine would have a chance to leave my blood stream. The drs. Preformed a panniculectomy with partial tummy tuck with lipo. The surgery was almost 4 hours long. I was cared for around the clock by nurses and the Dr. Checked in on me that evening. I spent one day in the hospital. Excellent care by all involved. Very clean and professional at all times. I had multiple follow up appointments. They always sent their driver to pick me up and to return me to my hotel. I always felt like I was the most important patient by all the staff. I am so greatful to everyone involved with my surgery at perfection! If I ever have any other work done I will for sure have perfection do it!! I highly recommend and trust both Dr. Thank you for everything you have done to improve my self-esteem and looks!

Are you healing well?
Yes I am! And I am surprised how much swelling has gone down. Today I am three weeks post op! Still sore but able to do most everything. Going back to work next Monday. My family and friends say they already can see a big change!
That's great! Congratulations and keep us posted on your results!

three weeks post op

Feeling good but probably need to rest more but it is hard with 3 kids. Skin and incision is very itchy!! Lol

garment

Oh and my compression garment is my best friend.. I slept one night without it on to just get a break from it. I was so sore and stiff when I woke in the morning. For now it just feels so good on, its like it holds you together and without it on i feel like my abdomen is week and loose. I did buy a small compression band at the local babies r us to have when I am washing the other or just to have as a back up, I have worn it when I went to dinner and wore a shorter sun dress and didn't want the legs and straps to show from the garment my Dr. Gave me.
Looks good, can't wait til tomorrow.
So glad to hear how excited you are! Good luck going back to work. It has to be a little scary just wondering how you will feel but I am sure that you will do great.

5 weeks post op

So I tried to go back to work at 4 weeks post op...hahaha..not so fast!! I worked one day and was in bed for the next day and a half. This week I am 5 weeks post op. I worked in the yard yesterday and worked at my job today. I am in actual pain tonight. A little frustrated because I was feeling so good. I am also more swollen this evening too. Otherwise my incision looks great. I bought a scar jell to put on it. I love it. It took out some inflammation I had on my scar. Still happy I had my surgery!
Vellejos :)) So happy to hear your journey and pictures. Looking amazing beautiful. I really wish you fast healing & recovery...
What kind of compression garment are you using
Hope all went well! Thank you!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend both dr. Gonzalez and Dr.samano guzman at perfection makeover and laser center! Very educated. Certified to preform plastic surgery. Very clean private facility. Easy to communicate to staff. Robyn and Melissa both are great patient coordinators. By far the best care I have ever received!