Facelift in Cancun May 2012 - Cancun, Mexico, also had breast lift and augmentatn

As promised I am going to give you a day by day. I...

As promised I am going to give you a day by day. I arrived on Tuesday at 12:30p.m., flights were on time, I had no problem finding my way around ( i have never been to cancun) Sheri had sent me a voucher for transport to the condo, walked outside and there was the van, 15 min ride to condo, I met Sheri and didn't even go to the condo , hopped in her van and went to the clinic. Sheri had called me several days before and told me that the doctor had an opening the day I arrive , so I changed my operation date which was originally for Wednesday morning.

Got to the clinic, brought to a room and changed into a gown, at this point it ally hit me that I was really doing this. Blood was drawn , Short while later Dr. Vallco ( I may have spelt that wrong) came in and we talked , I also had my breasts reduced and old implants removed. Before I knew it I walked into another room said hallo.climbed up on the bed and.......lights out, woke up back in my room, head bandaged . There was NO pain, I took a breath and relaxed and fell back to sleep, I remember very soft hands checking my blood pressure and a shot, I believe one of the nurses slept on the sofa because twice I sat up to cough, she was right there. They were so gentle. Next morning Eric , Sheri,s husband came, I couldn't see him very well as my eyes were swollen shut, the left one was not too bad. The nurses showered me , rebandaged me and put me back to bed. They have a awesome restaurant next door , all natural , not added sugar any way I ordered an yogurt , fruit , it was great, all the food you get you order from there. Slept most of the day.

Today, same as yesterday , nurses showered me, fed from restaurant. The nurses took out my I.V. Around 2:30 DR. Came I. To remove drains, I'll be honest not the nicest experience, it hurt a little at times, but the sounds crew Ed me out more than anything else. Now my head had a tight bandage around it that I can't touch for 5 days, a little comfortable, my right eye is still swollen, basically I look like I got run over with a bus! Oh the price of beauty!! Eric deposited me a the apartment, Sheri had already gone shopping for groceries for me as of right now I'm here watching t.v. With my one eye, but feeling fine. I would have done this on the morning after surgery but there is no wifi there. I will keep you posted , tonight I'm going to make a sandwich and relax in bed! Talk to you all later

Feeling great today, my left eye is opening...

Feeling great today, my left eye is opening slowlyyyyyyy, a little stir crazy because I feel great, no pain and it looks beautiful outside and the pool looks so inviting but not for me, at least not yet. Helen didn't come to the apartment because she got extra swollen and the Dr is keeping her in for another day, but hired an english speaking nurse to stay in the room with her, looking forward to meeting her tomorrow.

I wrote an update , if you go down the page you'll...

I wrote an update , if you go down the page you'll see it , written on may 18 th,

May 21 Well, time to go home, the bruises...

May 21

Well, time to go home, the bruises and swelling are still pretty bad, Helen and myself went to the mall yesterday to try and find makeup to cover the bruises........wow never been stared at so much, quite uncomfortable! One lady stared so much , I went up to her and said BOO.....she jumped lol. For all you ladies getting facial surgery done, please purchase derma blend before your surgery, it is the best makeup to cover bruises, we went to several different stores but the sales staff here in cancun really really suck, forget getting any help, they look at you like your from mars!
I just talked to my husband and kids , I've tried to warn about how bad I look, so hopefully it won't be too much of a shock.if any of you want to see photos , I've taken one everyday send me an email and I'll send then to you. We saw the doctor today, he found a couple of stitches he missed, also behind my right ear it started to bleed and there was some solid blood mass coming out, he said it was o.k. ......we' ll see! Helen had to get her hemotona drained again, I hope she will be o.k., she promised to email me everyday to let me know how she's doing, that crazy lady decided to do her lips today, Dr. Valesco took fat out of her tummy and put into her lips......ouch, it did hurt, but I've got to say they look better, Helen had tiny lips and around her mouth there were a lot of wrinkles making her look old, Dr. Valesco gave both of us a chemical peel around the mouth side of eyes and forehead 3 days ago, poor Helen you should see her lips....they are huge, but by using her own fat they will be soft and natural and last a really long time.....me I chickened out, if figured my family is going to be in enough shock without the added bonus of swollen lips!! Lol anyhow , I've got to pack , flight is early in the morning I promise to continue letting you all know how things are going.

Arrived home last night, the family was shocked at...

Arrived home last night, the family was shocked at the bruises and swelling, thankfully today they are used to them.swelling gone down a little, bruising also. I plan on staying in this week, still not ready to go in public, hopefully by next week!

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from my...

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from my iPad to this forum, I know you want to see them but I'm computer retarded!

Hi everyone, today I'm not real happy, my bruising...

Hi everyone, today I'm not real happy, my bruising is still very prominent , also my neck/ears are also still very swollen, it is day 17 , what bothers me the most is when I look in the mirror I don't see any improvement in my face at all, nothing! I look exactly as I did before the operation. So anyone wanting to go please wait until I'm done healing as I would hate to recommend this place without being 100 percent happy with it.

May 29th I've hit the three week mark, not very...

May 29th I've hit the three week mark, not very impressed so far, I took pictures and put them next to my before pictures there was really no difference, I don't think he did a neck lift as it is identical to the before pictures......I sure hope I didn't go through all this for nothing!

Hi everyone, Sorry I haven't been here, I...

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been here, I got REALLY sick on Tuesday! High temp, had to go to the hospital, but I'm o.k., I got salmonella poisoning nothing to do with surgery, but I had my blood checked everything checked out fine.....boy that's a nasty thing to get.......I'm supposed to be recuperating not landing back in the hospital ! Let's see..... I'm 4 weeks out , still bruised under and over eyes, on side of face and neck, swollen on right side, still haven't gone back to work, I think I'm wearing my "please cover my shift" out big time....so girls be aware yeah...forget the two weeks not gonna happen, still don't see any visible improvements, family agrees looks the same with the added bonus of swelling and bruising! But I will give it time, I was hoping to see some great results by now, it's disheartening to see pictures on the Internet of ladies after two weeks and they look 10-20 Years younger, o.k. I wasn't looking for 20 years, but 10 would have made me happy, hell I'd take 5 at this rate. Anyway I will say the breast augmentation turned out great, but I'm still out on the facelift....sorry I couldn't give you better news but I did promise to be 100 o/o truthful!

O.k Ladies, I know it's been a while but I wanted...

O.k Ladies, I know it's been a while but I wanted to give it time and see the results then, I have just found the before pictures that Sheri had sent me....I had lost my phone with my pictures on it :(
So here goes.... Final results no too bad actually, Dr. V did a great job on my eyes. The side vi looks so much better, I wish I had gotten a lip lift as my mouth really shows my age, fat transfer and maybe laser to e en out the tone of skin. but overall very happy with everything, if any of you would like pictures send me a message.
Dr.Valesco

I will save my recommendations till I'm fully recovered .

Hi! I'm getting implants in 2 weeks (butt) what dr did you go to and when was your sx date?
Dr. Fuentes, you need to ask what you are going to look like the first three weeks cause I can tell you that it's not like the pictures everyone is posting
Omg. Do you regret doing it?
Looking at it right now ..yes! But I don't know what changes to expect or if there will be any. Everyone always posts before and after but nobody has said anything I out this in between stage.
I to have a date with Dr. Velasco on Feb 18,2013 for a mommy makeover. Excited!!! Glad I found this website
Thanks Marie. This is so scarry. Doing it alone. Booked my flight and agreed to pay the cash deposit. Just worried about so many internet scams. Hope we can stay in touch in case other issues come up. Guess I will stay at La Quinta as they are recommending that hotel for convenience but the beach is very appealing.
What are you having done and where are you going?
I am wanting to do this in October put right now its just a website and email plus couple phone calls. They are asking for 10% cash down money transfer or paypal for the deposit. I really need to know if this is typical and I am in touch with someone legit. Karen Chan at perfection makeover via medical tourism. Wanted to pay by credit card but can't. So those that did go through with it is this the norm?
Are you talking about going to cancun or another surgeon?
I did a money deposit from my bank once I booked it, hope this helps
Glad to hear it, what did you have done?
Marie, how is everything? You said you would keep us updated, havent heard, please take a few and let us know how your doing...:)
I just wanted you all to know.. so far so good. Everything has been wonderful. I am only 2 days out so I will keep you posted. Doctor was great... hospital and Sheri.
Great news, wishing you a speedy recovery ! Cant wait to hear from you again.
Marie, It's been about a month since your last update. Could you let us know if things have improved yet? Can I ask what your main concerns with your face was before your surgery?
missmic: Enjoy your week at the resort, & good luck, maybe we will cross paths.
I bet I will be taking over your room when you leave.
Cant wait to hear all about it.
Good Luck missmic, Can't wait to hear about your journey
So excited for you missmic. Glad you are taking this journey. You will not be disappointed. The first 2 weeks dont look in the mirror LOL
How nice to have a little vacation first. We did that. Stayed in Puerto Adventurous for a week then onto surgery. It really relaxed me. Did you get Arnica Montanna tablets. Take those a few days before and about 1 week after. It really helps with bruising.
Keep us posted and please patience beyond patience that first month. But after you will be so happy
I did get these... thank you! I will come back on after my surgery and update you all.
Well I leave in the morning for Cancun. We are staying in a resort for a week and then my surgery is on the 12th. Wish me luck and I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July!
Mismic, can you send us a pic of you now?
you have to email me at whosespoiled....yahoo . I can't post pics on here or I don't know how.
kittyworld, Did you book your surgery for August? I'm just wondering because I'm booked with Dr. Velasco August 8th. Maybe we'll cross paths
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Please stop posting on my blog about this issue, Im tired of listening to it as the real self moderator has already stated these comments are not allowed.