Female 50 - Mexico

BEST experience ever!! Better than my...

BEST experience ever!! Better than my beloved/trusted docs in USA. I saw Dr. Giberto Galvez for 3 root canal treatments and Dr. Irma Gavaldon for 3 crowns. I also was seen buy Dr. C. Moran for my fittings.temps. These are the best docs I have seen EVER. I am a dentalphob… bad history…Ocean dental is THE BEST clinic I have EVER been to. I love my endo/dentist in town here, but Irma and Gilberto found problems… they seem to have better technology and are so gentle. I actually fell asleep during my root canals (Dr. Galve.) My crowns are perfect… I wish all my teeth were as fine!

?I needed 3 root canal treatments...

I needed 3 root canal treatments on molars and 3 crowns. I could not afford to get the work done in Minnesota. I researched many dental clinics in Mexico and decided on Ocean Dental in Cancun. Not only did I get the work done we had a family vacation and still saving so much money. Less than 1/3 the cost and I received the highest quality care from caring outstanding professionals. I was treated

?We are a single income family...

We are a single income family and there was NO way we could afford to almost $8,000 for 3 root canals/crowns. My root canals at Ocean Dental were $250 each, free X-rays, consult, $300 for core build up and $450 for porcelain fused to zirconium crowns. (they cut me a deal on the crowns due to a miscommunication.) I cannot express how good I feel about choosing Ocean Dental! The information and communication prior to my visit was above and beyond was I expected. They answered every question and anticipated my every need. Ocean Dental is my clinic and I am planning on having an implant done there too.

Dr. Gilberto Galvez and Dr. Irma Gavaldon

THE BEST CLINIC! I am from Minnesota…I can't afford dental work in the USA… researched and then took a leap of faith… I found THE BEST ENDO SPECIALIST AND DENTIST! Hey, I love pros at home (they called me before I left) I had the best experience and outcome. I actually fell asleep during my root canal treatments (3) because the Doc was so gentle, Big window looking out at a lagoon with coconut trees - I needed zero drugs. Less than 1/3 from MN prices! Dr. Irma is soooo caring and precise! Best docs and best experice1

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Nothing better than getting new teeth. It has made me very happy to be able to smile. What did it cost you for for airfare, lodging, and how many visits. Back at forth to cancun.