Ruined by Lipo - Canberra, AU

I'm going to break my experience down, complete...

I'm going to break my experience down, complete disaster! I have had 4 revisions with no luck, this includes fat transfers into the holes that were left in me. Not to mention the blood clot I got in my thigh, This required to go back in to the surgeon day and night for a week to have it drained and have antibiotics put straight into my veins! Please do not get lipo done! You can not turn back time, I now have to live with this, from going to being a little embarrassed by my thighs to never wanting anyone to look or touch them again??!!! Just remember when yo go into have a consultation they will never ever shown you the album with the stuff ups they have done. 3 years later and I still go to bed thinking about it and its the first thing I think about when I wake. Doesn't sound like a happy life does it? id have my fat back any day! If this turns even one person off getting it done I will be happy! Think of how much you dislike the fat you see now and times it by a hundred! That's how you will feel after blotched lipo!

This provider is a well known clinic around Australia!