Wrinkle Relief! - FaceFX - Canada

All I could see when I looked in the mirror was...

All I could see when I looked in the mirror was wrinkles and was so bothered by what I saw... I heard some things about these at home devices that use red light to stimulate collagen and reduce the wrinkles. I thought it sounded much more affordable and convenient then going for surgery or even Botox, so I began to do some research. I decided to try the Silk'n FaceFX as they have a good return policy, as well as some good reviews online. Boy am I ever happy I went with this device! I haven't been using it for long but already am seeing great results! The bags under my eyes are tighter, the lines that go from my nose to my mouth are less prominent, and my skin looks overall more uniform! I will keep updating on my results as I will definitely keep using this little wonder machine!

This sounds simply wow. Do let me know from where you bought this as I am planning to gift my mother something like this only.
Cheap alternative is to by a red plant grow light for about £20.00 on ebay
Where did you buy this from. I have very deep mouth wrinkles, too much sun and tan machines. I'm looking for something beside injections and surgery. Thanks, Toronto
O.k it's been 9 months , how is the device working now? And also did you see any results on the wrinkles on your lips....assuming you had lip wrinkles that is!
Face FX sounds wonderful, but no one mentioned where to purchase it. Guess I'll have to check it out on the net.
I LOVE the FaceFX. So easy to use, and you get noticeable results. I bought mine after seeing my best friend use it and both of us have had great success with it. The extra perk is that the treatment is actually enjoyable - it gives of a warm sensation that is super relaxing. Can't recommend enough!
Works wonders! I agree, FaceFx is worth the purchase is you are looking for a solution to wrinkles :)
I have also bought this device and find that I am seeing results after 2 months of treatment. I notice the crow's feet and under eye lines are dramatically reducing for me. I am very happy to have found an easy at home solution to my facial problems and was able to avoid going into a clinic for treatment. I hope after 4 months I can see continued improvements.

may i ask where you bought it and how you are finding it now

Glad you found something that works for you.