Getting Rid of my Lion Wrinkle - Canada

(First of all, my first language is french please...

(First of all, my first language is french please forgive my mistakes)
I saw a Groupon promotion for a clinic next to where I work.
20 units of botox for 99$, very cheap.
I am only 28 years old but I want to prevent my wrinkles from appearing. I always do strange faces because I am very emotional and I know those lion wrinkles are coming slowly.
So I bought the deal and went to that place.
The doctor told me I needed 30 units for this and charged me an other $40 + taxes.
The injections took about 60 secondes, and the pain was nothing compared to typical fluid injections.
Came back home without any bruises and had a very small headhache.
There was no result at this time.
However, it is now been 6 days and I'm very satisfied ! It still look natural, but when i frown, it is less extreme even if I try to.
I thought I would post some pictures because I did search for more reviews of this type before I chose to do it.

A little update : It's been 2 months now and I...

A little update :
It's been 2 months now and I can see the botox fading a little. I am an active person which could be the reason.
My face looks like the picture I took 3 days after the shots. It is still better than my original forehead.
I will wait until the effects are completly gone before considering getting more shots and keep my post updated.

I had new shots by a different doctor on December...

I had new shots by a different doctor on December 28th. (At Canadian Institute for Laser Sugery)
There's quite a difference.
He used less botox ( 20 units only) and the result is a lot stronger. My lion wrinkles completely dissapeared.
I'm even more satisfied now.

This time, I did not have a headache.