Nerve Damage After Ultherapy - Canada

Full face ultherapy done 3 days ago. My lower lip...

Full face ultherapy done 3 days ago. My lower lip on one side is partially paralyzed. Fortunately, it is minor but still an annoying asymmetry. I was not told about this complication. I am hoping it is transient.

My face is also still numb ( I was told about this ). The procedure was painful despite topical and local anesthetic and Tylenol #3.

I cannot comment on results for another 2-3 months, however, any contemplating this procedure should carefully weight the risk of nerve damage.

I had ultherapy over 3 weeks ago and still suffering partial paralysis on the right side of my mouth. It has improved slightly but still noticeable when I talk, drink or eat. The office initially gave me antibiotics to reduce the serious swelling and after seeing my speech was greatly impaired. I was told it would subside over the next week after the proceedure but still waiting for things to return to normal. In addition I have a very odd verticle 'bump' on my face. They said it was cause the nerves still need to return to normal... Hardest part is I told the office that I would be on camera as a spokesperson for a major company in the music industry in less than a week after the procedure. Nothing was said, signed or shared about the possibility of paralysis of the face. Really upset about this.
This happened to me, too. Did it resolve itself?
Ultherapynerve, Did your numbness and paralysis ever get better?