Do I Want to Be an Enhanced Girl - Canada

Ok so after 3 kids, youngest one being a year old...

Ok so after 3 kids, youngest one being a year old my boobs have DISAPPEARED. wtf happened, have nice 32c breast, and now they are little clumps of fat that make up MAYBE a 34a :( and it SUCKS. i AM SIX FEET TALL, so thats bad enough but to have a barely there chest sucks even more cause I am not in proportion, AT ALL. I look ok with the padded bras but without its gross, little mounds of fat, LITTLE. I am thinking about getting implants but I have many reviews here and I have seen few implants I like after. There are lots of stories of revisions and bottoming out which scares the shit out of me, cause I am not rich and can't afford to keep getting surgeries if something goes wrong. The 10 year down the road thing annoys me too, but whatever. I am only 30 so having no boobs when I am in my prime sucks ass. My husband doesnt want me to get them for whatever reason, he never really gives me a reason just says your fine the way you are. I know he has had exes with them in the past (we are 15 years apart, I am 30 he is 45) so implants from his time and mine are a little more advanced but I think they turned him off because he says they did not last more than a few months of dating,lol. who knows. Anyways I am up in the air over this, I do not like what I see and its even worse when we go swimming and there are 13 year olds with bigger boobs than me, its just akward for me. ugh.

Hey! Im 31 so I know how you feel. Go for it. You deserve it.
Lol I love how real you are, most of us felt that way but haven't said it. I'm not married but my bf meet me 12 years ago and I was talking about implants than. So having a good support system is good, but not always neccassary. A man couldn't understand how we feel about are bodies because they use them for pleasure. I've always loved my body. I used to always wear a bra even to bed. But nothing stops aging. And when you workout you have less tits. I will be 31 next month so this was my bday gift. I see your 6ft. If I could by some longer legs I would to lol.
Hey girl! I think you should totally go for it. Especially if you have skin/tissue, then they won't have to stretch as much work the implants in. I think they'll look great on you!! Keep me updated please!!
It takes a lot of soul searching to figure out the best plan of action on this one. I lost 80lbs and got huge implants 650cc's (huge mistake). I loved them for a long time until I started developing horrible back neck and shoulder pain. Now I am planning on removal and am equally phyched to be natural again! Its all just perception lol. I am not anti implamt by any means because like I said I loved my boobs but now pain and reduction in quality of life isnt worth it. If you do get implants just make sure your surgon listens to you and dosnt put in too much because if down the road you want to explant for whatever reason you will have more trouble. Good luck to you in your decision!
It is akward when a 13 year old has bigger boobs than women out age! Go for it and don't look back! Like you I freaked out about something happening to my boobs after surgery. So far they are doing fine. I try not to do anything that will use my arms or chest since I'm 2 months out.
I'm 6ft tall 2 kids later and was deflated from a full 36C to a saggy 36B. I know what you mean about being tall and not having the proportions look right. I workout now 4-5 times a week and when my trainer explained to me there wasn't anything lifting weights could do to boost my bustling I had to consider implants. I was concerned about size, them looking fake and most of all just going with the procedure. I researched my PS who is double board certified and also found out he was on staff at a major hospital in the PS department. My boyfriend said he liked me the way I was and whatever I wanted to do was fine with him. I had to do this for me. And let me tell you. I'm on Day 6 and I'm so happy. I feel good putting on my clothes and just keep touching them in awe. :) I feel so much sexier now and when I get clearance, my bf is in trouble. :) hopefully if you do choose to do it and your hubby gets on board, it will be an experience that you will never forget. Feel free to ask away. We are a wonderful supportive family on this site. Anything and everything you want to know about preop and postop can be found here. Good luck.
Hey GoBigTallGirl, like you, I am in awe of my new boobies and cannot keep my hands off of them. Good thing my hubby has got the flu and hasnt really paid much attention to me since he's so ill (poor guy) but I think it might kindof freak him out seeing his wife feeling herself up every minute!!! LOL!! I love them :-) LeahMerrill, I was 100% freaked out too. I forced myself to read the good and bad posts on here and other sites just so I was prepared. It really is a personal decision where you have to make the choice and weigh them against the risks. I researched like crazy. Made sure my PS was American Board Certified. Also felt good that he's been doing this for 30+ years and when I got to the clinic, his nurse told me she has worked with him for 20 years. So everything kindof fell into place. My hubby was FOR it or against it. He just had to come to terms with the fact that this was really a personal decision for me, for my good and confidence as a woman. I gave up my boobs to feed my children and went through SO MUCH to nurse them (mastitis, serious engorgement problems, yeast infections etc.) and they completely disappeared?!?!??! So he understoon where I was coming from. Whatever you decide, if you have peace with it, you got your decision. Good luck with your decision!! So far, knock on wood, I have no regrets! Just insane happiness!!
oops thats supposed to say my hubby wasnt FOR it or AGAINST it. he was neutral...
Did you have alot of extra boob skin? I do, its gross they are fine if I am standing upright but bending or even lifting my arms they are baggy skinned its so gross sometimes my nipples fall into my boobs, wtf???
oh sweetheart...I'm sure your hubby loves you the way you are. BUt i think you should have a talk with him and tell him how important it is to you. If he loves you he will be more supportive. I get it. But do this for yourself if you want it. Maybe finance is an issue for hubby, so maybe thats why he hasn't given u a reason why, but have a sit down and get the real reason. I would not be scared of all these horror stories. I am 13 days post op and i am fine no complications . THis is my 2nd BA and i'm elated with my results. just pls do your research and reviews on DR's. that is the most important thing
how comeI can't see my review in the reviews section?

It's definitely there. In the Reviews community you may have to select Sort by >> Recent to see it pop up.

I can really relate to this! You won't necessarily need a revision ten years down the road. Some implants last longer for sure. Have you considered fat transfer?

If you sort through the before and after photos on RealSelf you'll see lots of different results, some of which are very nice.

I hope you're able to come to peace with a decision and that you'll keep us updated on what you choose to do.