Week 7/ 425ccs/Lots of new pics!!
- updated 11 months ago
11 hours out and I feel fantastic about my new...
- 26 Nov 2012
11 hours out and I feel fantastic about my new boobies. I vomited a few times at the surgical center, and a few times at home. My skins tight and there's definitely a lot of tightness and soreness. Not as bad as I thought. Lets hope the same for tomorrow.
Silicone, HP, 425 cc, unders.
Day two not too shabby. Definitely felt more...
- 27 Nov 2012
I went to the mall to try on bras. Pre op I was a deflated 32b from breast feeding. I'm now a glorious 32 DD/DDD. You can barely tell I had a BA with clothes on though. What's up with that?!
I'm pushing it and need to slow down. Will take the next few days to lay in bed and chill out. Had the ok from doc to shower and start changing tape when needed.
I'm also only taking T3s and cephalexin (antibiotic). No strong pain drugs for this mama! Did anyone else feel this great day 2 with only T3s?
Oh, sometimes I hear my implant rub against my skin. Freaks me out but my doc just smiled and said it was normal. I'm not going to develop complications by doing daily activities supposedly. Hmmmm.
Stats: silicone HP unders 425 cc
115lbs 5'6" one child (breast fed)
Pre op: 32B post op: 32DD/DDD
Forgot to add- If any of you ladies want a...
- 27 Nov 2012
If any of you ladies want a certain camera angle or need any advice/ have questions please ask. I was so confused choosing size and how this experience was going to be, especially with a 2.5 year old. I'm writing this diary for YOU! :D Stay healthy friends!
CHOOSING A SIZE: Ahh the most agonizing decision...
- 28 Nov 2012
1. Look for others with similar stats. Height, weight, and band size. Have you ever compared a 32C vs 36C? Quite a difference in cup size.
2. Rice test. Google it! My results are similar to the look I had from my sizers. I used an old nursing bra to insert my sizers in. Then wore them in public for a day, but don't tell anyone. Hehe.
3. I've heard others mention as a general outline 100ccs = 1 cup size. For me it was true. I started as a deflated 32B, had 425ccs, post op 32 DD/DDD. I can fit DD now, but as soon as I drop I know it will all be over. I'll need that extra D! Not saying this will be the case for everyone, but for my results it was similar.
4. Go with a size you feel comfortable and confident with. I was told multiple times I was going to have "Porn Star" boobs. I knew for years I wanted 400ccs, and I'm so glad I listened to my gut. You're the one stuck with them. Wear them with confidence whether you want to appear larger or smaller than friends/family "recommend."
5. Go larger when deciding between two sizes. I'm sure we have all read or heard this. It's true.
Remember your implant is squished between layers of skin, tissue, and possibly muscle. You (unfortunately) will NOT project out as far as natural breasts do. My doc suggested going to 425ccs to get the look of 400ccs.
6. With that said, acknowledge that complications are more likely to occur with less tissue, smaller frames, and larger breasts. Don't let these factors scare you. Your doctor will know how large you should go without pushing it. Just be aware!
7. Choose a size that will fit your lifestyle. Working out and fitness in general is a lifestyle for me. This is why I went down in size before my op. 450ccs vs 425ccs is not a huge difference, but I still felt I would rather have been 'smaller' so they wouldn't get in the way. Also, as a nurse, it wouldn't be very effective to have huge jugs.
8. ***Don't set unrealistic expectations. It's great to look at pics and desire to have a similar outcome as someone else, but everyone is built different. No two people will have the exact same results. Listen to your doctor, and stop comparing yourself to others! Aspire to be the best looking YOU can be! Wear your size with confidence. This process and procedure is meant to make YOU happy. Take your time, and do your research.
Stay happy and healthy! :D
Hello all you beautiful women!! I'm sorry I've...
- 15 Jan 2013
Week 6 follow up appt:
- Ok to start lifting/gym
- Ok to wear underwire
- Ok to go bra-less
-no tanning for a year ... :/
My doc did recommend I take it easier at gym, keep taping, and wearing compression as much as possible.
I can feel my implants shift under my muscle when I lift heavy/ gym. I don't know if ill always have that feeling, but kind of freaky.
Boobs are getting softer everyday, but honestly think they will always feel quite a bit more firmer than a natural breast. Which I do not mind. I have numbness lower boob, around incisions, but think feelings coming back slowly.
I'm still a 32DDD, which is next to impossible to find. 32DD w/o padding I can sometimes get away with. 34DD push up- since 32DDD push up apparently does not exist. Ugh.
I freaking love my Jugs. Love love love them.
All I can think of for now! Take care xoxo
STATS: deflated 32B/114lbs/5'6"
32DDD, crease incision, high profile, 425 CCs silicone