Not As Scarry As I Thought :0) - Newport Beach, CA

I had surgery on Monday August 1st. I was a bit...

I had surgery on Monday August 1st. I was a bit scared the days following the surgery and wasn't sure what to expect.

The day of the surgery my husband came along with me. Let me tell you it is nothing like you expect or imagine. Everything happens so fast and next thing you know your awake feeling oozy and talking non sense with a flat tummy and drains coming out of your abdomen.

The pain has not been anything compared to what I was led to believe I would feel. My pain rated on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the worse) would be a 2 =) it's not as bad as you think!! If I would of known it wasn't this bad I would have done this years ago.

It has been 6 months since my surgery and I feel...

It has been 6 months since my surgery and I feel amazing. I have dropped down from 135lbs (day after my surgery) to 128lbs. I don't know if the sweeling had anything to do with it. I love my results, I'm starting to get my sensation back around my belly button and my tummy is flat as a board.

It's been 9 months since my surgery and whoa......

It's been 9 months since my surgery and whoa... time flies!! I'm still at my 128 lbs. my scar is so much lighter in some places. I have mostly all my sensation back yay!! I tried doing sit ups the other day and it caused a little discomfort but other than that I am truly amazed at my results, I feel sexy, young and most of all I'm super confident about my body. Now I'm looking into having breast augmentation =) I can't wait!!

Two years after TT

It's been two years exactly since my tummy tuck and I couldn't be happier. My tummy is still really flat and I still have my curves =) The only thing I was unhappy with was my scar, which my friends claimed didn't look bad, but it just bothered me. It was light in some areas, but really dark (almost burgundy) in some. I tried Bio Oil, Cicatricure and Mederma without any success. I decided to have a tattoo to cover the ugly beast... I'm so happy I did that. I am now more confident and can totally floss my belly without being worried.
Dr. Ali Sajjadian

You look amazing! And you are gorgeous!!
Thank you... likewise beautiful!
Love the tattoo you look amazing!
thank you... the tattoo has really helped me because I used to be so worried about my scar showing while wearing a bikini etc.
You look do good! I hope my results are good top!!!! Love the tattoo!!
@Momma3221 omg I saw ur results... I love ur tiny waist I'm jealous!! You look AMAZING!! thanks for the beautiful comment =)
Did you do your tattoo in Orange County? It looks so good :-)
@MommyoftwoDR No I didn't have it done In OC. I had it done in Carson Ca - Lifestyle Tattoos. He's done several TT coverups so I let him decide what to do. He gave me the idea of the whole flower and bird theme. Dino is the Artist name =)
@MommyoftwoDR No, I had it done in Carson, Ca at Lifestyle Tattoos =) Artist name is Dino!
How long did you wait to get the tattoo??? Btw u look awsome
@sexybrunnette907 I waited 1 year and 9 months exactly. I figured this was long enough to have healed and for the ugly beast to have somewhat erased. My tattoo artist said I would be fine. Thank you =) I feel awesome!
@sexybrunette907 sorry for the late late reply... I waited 2 years before I did my cover up. I was hoping that my scar would lighten a little and I wouldn't have to cover it but it didn't so I decided to just go for it! =)
It looks great!! I'm glad your happy with your result...
Thank you Yu_Ya... I feel awesome and like a teenager again!!
u look awsome keep us posted im 8 weeks in and love seeing my body change everyday :)
You look AMAZING! Glad it was an easy process for you. I am surprised that sit ups caused discomfort this far down the road, but I guess that makes sense. Did you have muscle work done as well or just skin? I work out regularly and not being able to do that is tough. I feel yucky, when I should be feeling sexy because my tummy looks so much better! Lol, figures! I had complications, so I am nowhere near even being able to walk on a treadmill, but the time will come.
still lookin good!!!
did u do anything to ur belly button it looks nice!!!very natural
Thanks Lil Gigi :) No I didn't do anything to it :) When I first had my consultation that was one of my main concerns. My Dr. assured me that my belly button would look natural since he was doing a new technique where he would make it look more natural.

You look beautiful!!

Hi Pretty, looking good and congrats to u, whet are u putting on ur scar
Hello =) I've been putting Mederma which I'm not too sure it's helping =/
Try coco butter and the bio oil
I just bought some bio oil at Target. I shall keep u updated on how it works for me :) thanks a bunch!!
lol the Nasty beast, ur funny...Thanks for posting the scar pic... I think you look Great! I also have a similar shape and I love your results...