It Worked on my Jowl Area

I read the pros and cons here about Titan and was...

I read the pros and cons here about Titan and was very skeptical and scared to do it, but I was desperate to try something to help with my jowls besides Thermage because Thermage is the most painful thing I've experiened (did on my stomach at age 40). I am 45 years old and a friend recommended Titan.

So far, I've had 2 treatments on my jowl area only . She used a numbing cream on my face which totally took the pain away, if there is any because I did not feel much bush warmth during the process, no pain. I could feel tightening immediately after the procedure.

I had my first appt in Jan, the 2nd in Feb of this year 2010. It's working! as time goes on the skin processed gets tighter. Guys, it works. I was so scared, but I'm so glad I tried it. I'm trying to gather funds to get the 3rd appt in. soon. I want to do my whole face now :-)

After my 3rd appt. my provider said she will share my before and after photos, as I told her I wanted to post them here for you all to see to help you too! I don't know about other places, but this place knows how to do it. Hope this helps and good luck to you :-)

Michelle at Aesthetics and Genetics by the Bay

temporary? or is it just that we cannot stop gravity or the aging process???

Hello. Dr Hoffman in san Jose Los Gatos 408.***.****! He is very good! Good luck!!

I know what you mean. You already did what i would do being thermage. For me that stuff hurt but would do first. Last resort is the knife but you know.. That is what's going to get rid of it, no doubts. Find a real good plastic surg to do it though. Mine is very good but in san jose California.
Plus, you won't be dumping more money into the temporary procedures. I can tell you that I am 46 and am using all the temp process' but know in my fifties I'll have to go under to get a good result. Just my 2 cents and talking from experience with so many temp process,
Good luck to you! Be safe;)
I am also in San Jose and interested in knowing who your plastic surgeon is. This is all new to me.
Thanks for the quick reply. My problenm area is my neck & I don't think SmartLipo will help asit's just loose skin, no fat. I guess I should go in to Aesthetics & Genetics for a consult. Thermage helped for sometime but I don't seem to be responding as much anymore. I'd really like to avoid being cut on but on the other hand don't want to waste $. Decisions, decisions. 53 here in May. Do you know of anyone it's helped w/"turkey neck"? Gobble, gobble-that's me!
It worked fine reduced it about 40% in total. I visited my plastic surgeon recently as it was still bothering me what was still left. He did smart lipo on the area and they are totally gone! I think less evasive is Titan but to get the job done in one shot do the smart lipo. Cost of 1 smart lipo session will be se cost as 3 or 4 titan. Hope this helps.
I just read your post and am anxious to hear if you are still happy w/the tx and seeing continued improvement. I am interested in trying this.
Do not do your whole face. It caused my pores to open up on my cheeks which gives my face a ruddy look. I'm very depressed over this as my skin was nice before this . I wish I had just done my neck and jowels.It's a total waste of money that you'll regret
THat does not sound good. Sorry about that pore enlargement issue. I hate it when we try to do something to improve our appearance, and it does not go right and we wish we would have not done it and be happy with what we had prior to the bad result. I want you to know that I've had good results and experience with Titan, but I've had my fair share of bad results from other process' (body surgery actually) that have made me regret them. I hope over time the 'ruddy look' subsides for you. Take care!
I'm so happy for you and yes please post your photos. But remember these therapies are VERY temporary. Some last for a few months to maybe 1 year. You will ALWAYS need 2x's a year touch up treatment. As aging continues so does the need for repeated treatments. From MIAMI
THanks. I've already had my third, and it was pain free. AFter the three treatments, I can say it took about 50% of the jowl sag away. I think I'm going to do another series of teatments in a few months and hopefully it will remove another 20%. I'd be fully satisfied with that result. I've not been able to get back to Michelle to take the "after" photos, but will certainly try.