It Worked on my Jowl Area

I read the pros and cons here about Titan and was...

I read the pros and cons here about Titan and was very skeptical and scared to do it, but I was desperate to try something to help with my jowls besides Thermage because Thermage is the most painful thing I've experiened (did on my stomach at age 40). I am 45 years old and a friend recommended Titan.

So far, I've had 2 treatments on my jowl area only . She used a numbing cream on my face which totally took the pain away, if there is any because I did not feel much bush warmth during the process, no pain. I could feel tightening immediately after the procedure.

I had my first appt in Jan, the 2nd in Feb of this year 2010. It's working! as time goes on the skin processed gets tighter. Guys, it works. I was so scared, but I'm so glad I tried it. I'm trying to gather funds to get the 3rd appt in. soon. I want to do my whole face now :-)

After my 3rd appt. my provider said she will share my before and after photos, as I told her I wanted to post them here for you all to see to help you too! I don't know about other places, but this place knows how to do it. Hope this helps and good luck to you :-)

Michelle at Aesthetics and Genetics by the Bay