Mommy Makeover - California, MD

Im getting a full TT with breast Augmentation. Ive...

Im getting a full TT with breast Augmentation. Ive had a c-section lost weight 3 times in my lifetime so im so ready to get this excess skin /mommy pudge off. Im 27,5"9 155 pounds . Ive been working out since i recovered from my c-section and this mommy pudge wont go away. I finally saved up and am so ready for this, Any advice anyone wants to give me ?:)

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with mommy makeover surgery. These operations can  associated with physically and emotionally challenging recovery periods.  I have attached some advice I give my patients who are about to undergo tummy tuck or mommy makeover surgery:
1. Make sure you are doing the procedure for the right reasons (for yourself)  and that you have realistic expectations.  Be aware that an improvement in the “problem area” may not translate to an overall improvement in your life   situation.  You are bound to be disappointed with results of the procedure if your motivation for doing the surgery is not internally driven.

2. Time your surgery carefully; generally, it is not a good idea to have surgery done during or immediately after a stressful period in life (for example divorce or death of a loved one). The additional stress of surgery will undoubtedly be  more challenging to deal with if a patient's emotional reserves our already exhausted. Remember, that an improvement in your physical appearance will not translate to an improvement in your life situation.

3. If possible speak to patients who have undergone similar procedures and query them about the toughest times of their recovery period. Any practical hints previous patients can provide may be very helpful.

4. Make sure you are aware of potential complications that may arise how to reach your surgeon if necessary. 5. Make sure you have a strong and patient support system (several people if possible) in place who have time/patience to take care of you. Arrange for professional nursing if any doubt exists regarding the availability and/or stamina  of your caretakers.

6. Be patient with the healing process, understanding that it will take several weeks to months to feel “normal” again. It may also take many months/year to see the end results of your surgery.

7. Be prepared to distract your mind with things of interest such as books, magazines, and movies.

8. Expect less of yourself; do not go back to work, school or chores too early and let others take care of you (for a change).

9. Pick your surgeon carefully (a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon) and trust in his/her advice. Keep in close communication with your surgeon and do not hesitate to communicate questions/concerns and the   emotional swings that you may experience.

10. Resume all medications that you were using preoperatively when cleared by your plastic surgeon and stop the use of narcotics and sedatives as soon as feasible after surgery.

11. Keep in mind the end results as you go through the tougher emotional times after your surgery.
I hope this helps.
It is brave to do both surgeries at the same time. I just had a tummy tuck November 14 th and talk about pain! I don't really read anyone really mentioning a whole lot about, but I personally wouldn't wanna stress my body that much at one time. The swelling is probably right up there in my opinion on the pain. The pain meds help some but don't totally knock it out. Anyway, I always have concern when I see someone driving in fast. Just be sure you can take it.
I'm a day before u. This site is great. I haven't purchased a whole bunch but did get a walker and bath seat. I will sell again after. Vitamin water and will get done light healthy food just before. I feel sick tonight and terrified I will be sick before surgery!

more pics of my belly

Different angles of the pudge

Welcome future doll n good luck!!
I'm doing both also on the 16th. Emotions are crazy over here! Can't wait to see your results!!
I think you'll look great! The only advice I have would be to stay patient and keep up on others experience so you know what to expect. Good luck!

breast augmentation/ TT

Hii everyone! So i haven't officially seen my tummy yet. Question for the breast i was going for a D i was a small b /a- dr placed 475 ccs. In each its only been 3 days for some reason they seem so small to be a D and the sport bra im wearing is a C. Just wondering do the breast fill up change n how?

5 days post op

Tired my back hurts but moving around more today,not on so many meds,still walking hunched over but I know in the end all will be worth it :)

before surgery quick pose

My breast before and day 2 exhausted

Breast will drop and fluff up over next couple months. So give that part some time. Happy to hear you're doing ok!
Thanks hot mama:)
Thanks hun!:)

post op day 7 :)

Well I finally got to see my belly in the mirror standing up a little straighter. Im very swollen everything hurts of course but more like an uncomfortable feeling but my back does still sting. Looking forward to my breast dropping filling down and seeing tummys final results: )

post op day 7

Day 7

Looks great so far. Have you seen the scar yet?
You're very welcome! Remind me this next week when I'm freaking over my frankenboobs ;)