Having Lipo on Waist, Back and Sides W a Butt Lift in 5 Days - Tijuana, Mexico

So nervous. I have wanted this for so long but Im...

So nervous. I have wanted this for so long but Im scared. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? I have been reading the blogs but am trying to get some personal advice to ease my anxiety. :)

Thinking of you on the 20th!
I am having mine the following week.
You will be fine. I will be having my procedure in a couple weeks as well. I am nervous too but we will be fine . I am lipo stomach, inner thigh, will post pictures soon .
Good luck with everything! i know you'll be speechless when you see your new self!

So I had my procedure. I can already tell a...

So I had my procedure. I can already tell a difference and I am still very swollen and sore. The procedure itself went really well. The doctor removed 3 liters of fat! I didn't even know I had that much to remove. He also removed 11 moles on my back and injected 500cc's into each butt cheek. I was hoping for around 800 cc's, but I did already have a little cusion to begin with so hopefully the 500 per cheek will be enough.

The procedure took a little over 3 hours. I slept 5 hours after. My surgery was at 7am and I didn't leave the clinic until 5pm.

I am very sore today. I have been reading a lot of reviews and many people say not to site or lay on your bottom if you want the fat cells to survive. So i have only been sitting and laying on my side. The compression garment is vital to recovery but so uncomfortable. I had to have my aunt help me put it on. I also had to have her help taking a shower because I couldn't bath myself.

The good news is for the first time in my life I have no love handles and no tummy. The doctor took out a lot of fat and I am already pleased with the results. The only thing I am concerned about is only having 500cc in each butt cheek, when I was initially hoping for 800-1000. We shall see how the results turn out.

I am not posting pictures yet, because I am so swollen and leaking. I will post them next week as the swelling goes down. Thanks everyone for the advice and kind words. I am already lovin my new self. I wish I could speed up time to see the results!!!!
Hey girl congratulations on your procedure!
Hey, I was wondering if you have any drainage ? or how are you leaking? I am really considering this doctor for my brazilian butt lift and I really really would like to know If I should go with him or not...Would you please send me a private message or you can let me know here..I would really appriciate it ! Please !
I'd loveee to see any new pictures of you !!!! Can't wait, are u happy so far with the results?

Okay, so some people have been asking for pictures...

Okay, so some people have been asking for pictures. I will go ahead and post some even though I am SO swollen. The weird thing is that I am not bruising too much. Is this normal? I heard by the fourth day you have a ton of bruises. So far I don't have many at all.

Again, I also got 12 moles removed so I have a bunch of bandaids on. My garment is in the wash which is why I am not wearing it here. I wash it every couple days on "speed wash" because apparently you must wear it religiousIy for the first month. I can already tell I have a flatter stomach and flatter sides. Even with all the welling. I can't wait to see the results in a month!!!
He didn't put a lot of fat either,,the nurse said he put 220 cc only! And I am bigger than you and have more fat...I guess I will see thhe results in a few weeks....;(
I'm getting a tummy tuck and bbl done in Dominican republic for thee quote of $4500 every thing included gown pain meds......Anastasia n girdle....plus the hotel and flight would be another 1000 or so!!ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET IT DONE AT FOR A CHEAPER PRICE? ???
Can anyone give me Dr Suarez number I need a quote of how much hell charge me for bbl- an maybe tummy tuck please help I'm desperate :( my bf might even kick me to the curve foe being fat

The swelling is finally going down. I had hardly...

The swelling is finally going down. I had hardly any bruising at all. I am starting to be able to see my shape, and it's looking pretty good. I still wish he would have doubled the amount of cc he put into my butt. I have a nice bootie but I wanted a BIG one. Anyways, the latest pics are me, 2 weeks post op.
Im sure you wont mind me saying that your bum looks great!! Well done!
Your butt looks good!!!
Werw did u do it in mexico tj or tijuana mx
Dr. Luis Saurez

Very nice man. Very professional and respectable. Still wondering why he didn't give me the desired CC amount. Hoping I wont have to go back for another procedure because of it.