Lipo on Abs, Flanks, & Bra Roll W/ Breast Implants - California

Hello everyone! Like so many of you, I have been...

Hello everyone! Like so many of you, I have been religiously researching and spending insane amounts of time on realself in preparation for my surgery. I'm probably on realself a combined minimum of 3 hrs a day reading of all your reviews and catching up on your journey updates! Ive gotten an enormous amount of insight and I feel like I know some of you so well already! Now it's time to shares story!
I'm 24 yrs old. Until the age of 20, I was always "skinny" with naturally DD boobs. During a bad relationship/ horrid breakup, I managed to gain nearly 50 lbs! I eventually decided to make a change and lose weight. With diligent dieting and exercise, I've lost 45 lbs but have been left with stubborn fat in my midsection that will not go away no matter how hard I work!
I had my breast aug/ lipo this past Tuesday. It's time to have the body I've worked so hArd for (even if I have to buy it lol).
Any suggestions from anyone else who's had the same combo of procedures? I'll also be setting up another profile for my breast implant journey.
Thanks in advance! Pictures to follow shortly!

Day 1 post op pics

Here are pics from the day after surgery. Extremely swollen and bloated but still noticing an improvement in shape!

Feeling bigger than ever!!!

Today makes 1 week since my surgery and my swelling is insane! I know it's part of the recovery and it was expected, but it's still really discouraging! I picked up some high potency bromelain today and more arnica so I'm hoping it will help some. Although my shape is improved, I look bigger than before surgery and nothing fits! As for pain, I'm just really tender throughout the midsection but it's tolerable. I'm just extremely tired and need a couple power naps throughout the day. I've also been massaging the areas. My 2 week post op appt is next Tuesday so I'm hoping he can tell me how much of my fat is actually fat and how much is fluid.
Tomorrow is my first day back to work and I'm thinking I should be fine aside from falling asleep every 5 min! I hope all is well with everyone!!! Here are some pics from this morning!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Looking great girl!!
Sometimes we go backwards before we go forward. It's normal to swell and be bigger than before,it will subside. Stay calm,patient and positive. Hang in there :)
Hi bella besos. My sister had the same combo of procedures a few years back and she told me from the start that things would get worse before they got better. With her input and everything I've learned on realself, I know I just have to be patient and aim for improvement not perfection. I'm gonna just hold off on shopping, be easy on myself, and live diligently healthy throughout this recovery process. Thanks for all your comments and advice!
I am NOT patient,so believe me i was irritated being SWOLLEN and the waiting was the WORST! I look forward to you pics in a couple months . I am following you because i am getting smart-lipo on abs upper/lower and my waist in Nov. How is the pain from 1-5? Is your tummy hard? Any lumps bumps,dents or bulges? I am afraid of these things happening to me.
Hi bella besos- based on everything I read on realself, I was expecting more pain from the lipo than my breasts. Not the case! Pain- i'd say a 3 ( 5 being the worst). At first, it felt like I wAs sore from an INTENSE ab workout. It's mostly uncomfortable to the touch. Very very tender. I'm still really sore but it kinda hurts and feels good at the same time to rub the areas. As far as hardness, it's the opposite! My stomach jiggles more than ever! I think it's because it's swollen with fluid? It's a very weird feeling. You can feel that the skin isn't fully attached to the muscle? I can't wait for the jiggle to go away! So far, no bulges or lumps! Keeping my fingers crossed to not have any!
It takes at least 2 months for swelling and the end result at 6 months. I understand how it has weird feeling. My arms felt like cardboard was stuck inside them. I would get stinging sensations. I never used a cg or did massages. Do you wear a garment for abs? Lipo foam and waist cincher? I am glad no lumps,dent or bulges.
This isn't my post but I was just reading some of the comments, thank you for this comment. :) I'm starting to feel a little discouraged at day 5. I needed to hear this.
Glad i could help. Don;t get discouraged you're still early in the game. It literalty takes forever. I hear 6 months or more. Hang in there. Stay positive.
literally
Hi makeupjenkie, Yesterday marked my two week mark and I've been feeling more discouraged than ever over the last few days. I'm still 9 pounds heavier than I was before surgery, nothing fits, and I feel like so much more could have been taken out. I'm also in more pain than I was the first week post op. I'm really trying to be patient and treat my body right. It's just becoming a huge emotional roller coaster. I have my 2 week post op appt today and am hoping for encouraging feedback from my dr. I hope your having a good recovery day! Hang in there and Try to stay positive! Just remember that things getting worse before getting better are just part of the recovery process! I'll try to post some 2 week update pics later on..
Did u acctually pay $1,500 or was it more ? U look great
Hi Kgcherry. Thanks! $1500 is what I paid for the lipo areas. Since I was got my breast implants done at the same time, I saved on facility and anesthesia fees. If I would've got the lipo done seperately, it would've been $4000. My breasts were $5100, lipo was $1500 for all 3 areas. My total cost was $6600. Sorry if that was a bit confusing!
I can see the swelling but the good results are also showing. U will look great when the swelling is done. Good luck.
Congrats my Bay Area sister. How are you feeling today? I know it's your 2nd day and you will definitely have A LOT of SWELLING!!! But it gets better :) Happy Healing.
Hi bella besos! I felt totally fine the first two days, aside from the draining. What a mess! Even my bruising was very minimal... I was thinking that i just got really lucky and was blessed with an easy effortless recovery. WRONG, i was so wrong lol. By the end of today, I was so swollen and tender that I was having to hold back tears To get my garment off/ on. I think maybe I over exerted myself. I ran a bunch of errands and did a lot of shopping/walking. Maybe it was too soon? I think I'll listen to my body and take it easy tomorrow. Thanks and hope all is well on your end!
Make sure you elevate your feet and try to stay hydrated. Eat some pineapples it helps swelling and coconut water. Try to at least stay home the first 5 days. i only had my arms done and i stayed home,yes it's boring but my body needed to heal properly. The 6th day i was out for a birthday dinner but Not running around doing errands or shopping etc. Take it easy. Thank you i'm doing fine,just waiting for my next journey. :) Have a restful day!