GAINED 25 Lbs After Liposuctions - California

Right after liposuction I STARTED GAINING WEIGHT...

Right after liposuction I STARTED GAINING WEIGHT until I reached 25 lbs over my regular weight.

The amount of liposuction that it was taken from me was more than I went in for but the doctor recommended that I would look better if I did a couple of more areas.

I had done my outer thighs, my inner thighs, my knees, and my buttocks. A good amount of fat was taken out.

A few days later I started noticing that my clothes were not fitting right, they were fitting smaller and smaller everyday !!!

NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT. The weight won't get down, I've even tried going without much eating. Now I eat healthier and more normal since I started feeling weak.

I think what affected me was the fact that I had significant amount taken.

SO, IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO LIPOSUCTION.... BE VERY CONSERVATIVE... DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH FAT OUT OR YOUR FAT MIGHT GO TO OTHER AREAS OF THE BODY.

I DIDN'T DO LIPOSUCTION TO BE THIN, I WAS ALREADY THIN I JUST HAD SOME PROBLEM AREAS !!!!

Doctors say my weight gain has nothing to do with liposuction but they are wrong, it is because of liposuction, I know that for a fact!!!

I share my story for others to be careful on how much fat is taken out. Good luck !

I think my doctor did a good job as far as evenness and staff. I DON'T KNOW IF DOCTORS REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, I don't think it happens to everyone but I know IT HAPPENED TO ME AND SOME OTHER ONES AND IT'S EXTREMELY DEPRESSING ESPECIALLY FOR ME THAT I GAINED 25 LBS AND CAN'T LOOSE THEM !!!