I Want It Be a Great Change if I Do This Decision. -California, CA

I Think I Need Something Minor,more of a Tip...

I Think I Need Something Minor,more of a Tip Refinement,  Yet Want It Be a Great Change if I Did This Decision.

I always felt my nose was a tad broad & sorta pointed downward. The columella hangs down a tad. Esp when I sweat, my nose seems to stand out. Funny thing is, my profile isn't bad, in fact I kinda like how it looks from the side :) Just not the front, esp when I smile. And it's noticeable when I have my face tilted for photo-taking.

I think what scares me from actually pursuing the surgery a bit more, is I don't want to ruin how I would look. I would want it be subtle yet makes that difference, refines it :) I'm scared to get a sloped nose, or my nostrils will stand out, or just have it be something off.

I have yet to actually meet with surgeons, only have been able to browse online. I provided some photos I felt that showed what I was talking about, yet I'm noticing more & more I am unhappy how my nose turns out no matter in photos. I'm in NY state yet from what I gather from photos form a certain surgeon, I'm interested in going for this surgeon for the procedure.