I Want It Be a Great Change if I Do This Decision. -California, CA

I Think I Need Something Minor,more of a Tip...

I Think I Need Something Minor,more of a Tip Refinement,  Yet Want It Be a Great Change if I Did This Decision.

I always felt my nose was a tad broad & sorta pointed downward. The columella hangs down a tad. Esp when I sweat, my nose seems to stand out. Funny thing is, my profile isn't bad, in fact I kinda like how it looks from the side :) Just not the front, esp when I smile. And it's noticeable when I have my face tilted for photo-taking.

I think what scares me from actually pursuing the surgery a bit more, is I don't want to ruin how I would look. I would want it be subtle yet makes that difference, refines it :) I'm scared to get a sloped nose, or my nostrils will stand out, or just have it be something off.

I have yet to actually meet with surgeons, only have been able to browse online. I provided some photos I felt that showed what I was talking about, yet I'm noticing more & more I am unhappy how my nose turns out no matter in photos. I'm in NY state yet from what I gather from photos form a certain surgeon, I'm interested in going for this surgeon for the procedure.

You are quite beautiful! I personally don't think a "great change" is needed... in fact, nothing is needed but it is just my personal opinion that conservative "finesse" rhinoplasty can be far more gratifying than a major overhaul. You might realize this when you go to a consult thinking you need A B C & D done to get you what you want, when really you would only benefit from A & B. Just a personal bit of advice, to try to consult with some docs that do computer imaging. They are not a promise or guarantee of an outcome, but a ballpark and will help you know where a surgeon's mind is at. Good luck! PS~ Am I getting this right that you are in NY but are considering a CA doctor?
I've had two doctors contact me from photos I have sent to them. Ihave to say hearing what would have to be done vs the small amount I thought could be done, yes, I have some thinking to be done. yet I'd rather meet in person since photos are a whole other ballgame. I am in NY state opposite end of the state from NYC :) most people automatically think of the city when New York is mentioned lol. & yes, I travel a lot so a doctor in Cali is being considered. thank you for your comments!! :)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! If you do decide to go through with this, take a lot of time and care choosing your surgeon. Here's what some doctors say about picking the right rhinoplasty doc for you.

my honest opinion, do what you feel is right for yourself. but coming from a males point of view, you are actually very stunning, your nose is great and i really don't believe you need any change at all. we are our own harshest critics and if you really want to do it, go for it. but do as much research as you can on surgeons and methods prior to doing anything, best of luck. hope everything goes well
I agree that we, ourselves, are our harshest critics. Esp when I see it everyday lol!! Or how most of time in photos, I notice it right off the bat :-/ But thank you for your comments! :)
You are already so pretty and if you are going to do this, please do your research... Luckily, you have lots of good choices for this in NY. Good luck!
Yes I've looked at doctors only online for NY state as well as elsewhere. thank you for taking the time to comment :)
I like your nose on you. But obviously your own opinion is what really matters. You are a knock our now and are going to be gorgeous after too.
I agree
I meant "knock out" sorry.
I appreciate that! thanks!
thanks
You are so pretty - I can imagine a new nose would turn you into a knock-out! Good luck to you, and thank you for serving our country!
I really like your nose on your face! Have you done any morphs online or anything? Good luck with everything! This is a great place to start.
really?? I like it at times yet overall feel like "eh" towards my nose lol... no morphs or anything as of yet.... thank you for your comment!!
You're a beautiful girl, especially in the third picture with the white tshirt. I think you would look a lot better though, if you got your nostrils tucked a bit, and if a more symettrical look was created, and maybe decrease the size of your nose tip as well.
thank you!! I don't disagree with you, I def think my nose could be tweaked up.. hope you have a good Easter day :)