RecommendYour Best SoCal Plastic Surgeon - California, CA

I'm turning 40 and want a mommy makeover in ...

I'm turning 40 and want a mommy makeover in October. . Need a Excellent recommendation of Surgeons in the areas San Diego, Orange County, Murrieta, or Los Angeles. Reviewing several surgeon profiles but, can't make a the best decision.1) Tom Pousti, 2)Ali Sajjadian, 4)Kenneth Hughes, 5)Sean Younuai...Please Help!!!

I would recommend Dr. Richard Lee in Newport Beach. He is listening to my needs, pays attention to details and you'll be happy under his care. If you have any questions or would love to see more pictures of his result, let me know.
DO NOT use Dr. Stuart Kincaid, not happy at all with his results, and he cares about nothing you say! I should of went with Dr. Pousti, LOVED everything about him, but couldn't afford at the time.
Thank for the advice..I haven't heard of a Dr. Kincaid...This why I doing my research careful....Dr. Pousti is very expensive but, I guess the results would pay off...100 just for a consultation...

I'm glad you started your story on RealSelf! Happy 40th! I hope you get lots of good feedback here in your new mini support group about which doctor to choose.

Please keep us updated on your journey.

Thank, I been waiting a long time for a makeover..So, I need the best candidate. ..
I've heard great things about Tom Pousti and although he is closer to you I received my Mommy Make Over from Dr. Hughes and IM SUPER HAPPY.. In relation to the results.... your drive would be worth it :) Good Luck!!!
Thank, for your feedback...and you look fabulous!!!
If you don't mind sharing.. What procedure did you have? Was the cost expensive? Any pros and cons about your recovery?