Having Sharp Pain on Left Breast and Left Breast is Bigger then the Right...- California, CA

It's been 3months since my BA and I'm happy with...

It's been 3months since my BA and I'm happy with the results but there is one thing that is bothering me. My left breast looks bigger the right. The left breast looks totally different so when I wear a shirt without a bra the right looks more pointy and my left breast looks round. Will my breast change or stay the same way. Do I need revision to make both even?
Recently I've injured my left breast and now having sharp pains for several days. Is this a sign of capsular contracture? I will post a picture of my breast. Please let me know what it might be.
But to be honest I love having my twin girls its better then not having any after having children. Thanks

Hope all goes great! Your looking wonderful:) in my opinion. Thanks for the encouragement, it was needed.
I think they look great, nobody but you will notice. Good luck, Karieann
Theinsolentlynx Thanks for saying I have sexy areoles because people comment saying I have big areoles which makes me feel self conscience. I am worried because the right one is smaller then left and the left is more round then right. They look lopsided to me. Not even to me. I just want sexy boobs that dreamed for since high school. After 3 kids boobs turned almost flat.;(
I think they look better than great...very nice! Sexy areolas too...almost doesn't look augmented. That said...what are you worried about?
The implants themselves look great but maybe because the size and color difference in your areolas makes you see them as different sizes...it seems most women post about their left breast taking longer he to drop and fluff it can take as long as 6
Months. I would wait until you talk to your ps before doing anything..
My ps said it will not drop anymore and says they look even but they are not. I will see him back in December and will talk to he about revising it. Otherwise I love my boobs.
i agree they look great and the injury didnt help but i think if it doesnt go away in a week call you ps
I think they look just fine. No two breasts are alike..even with implants. :)