Nervous About All of This!! 35, 5'7", 140 Lbs., Hoping to Get "Filled Up" with Some 350cc (Ish) Saline Unders! - California

Is anyone else on an emotional roller coaster...

Is anyone else on an emotional roller coaster about all of this?? Right now I am kind of excited, and after I took some photos of me with my hugely padded DKNY super glam bra (which I've worn every day for the last 2 years, can't buy anywhere anymore and is now being held together with a safety pin.... Literally), and then comparing that to my non-bra photo, I'm kinda convinced this is *necessary*. Lol.

However, I expected to feel only elation but I'm filled with paranoia and self doubt! Am I being too vain, are the risks worth it? No one around me seems to be worried about anything, which is good, but I'm here freaking out about my decision half the time. And, is everyone on this site like 100 pounds and perfect, except for their boobs!! Lol!! Just a little jealous of all the body perfection on here, so I thought I'd represent for some of the more "average" sized girls! Ha! No judgment... Lots of love to you skinny beautiful gals out there!

So, I will try to share some of my thoughts and journey, since I know it has been helpful to me looking at this site, although at times it has also freaked me out!! Starting out at a 34b, hoping to be a full C to small D.

I would honestly go bigger if I was you. I'm only 5'0 about 105lbs and I'm 3 days post op, got 350cc saline & don't feel they are big enough. I don't want anything dramatically big but I want to feel I got my money's worth, and right now I don't. Which sucks!! But I would honestly go bigger if I was you I'd say for someone your size 375-400cc would look amazing, and I'm telling you from experience once the inplants are in they don't look as big. Good luck and let me know if you need any help :)
Thanks for the input!! I hear they "drop and fluff" too after time, so I would give it some time and I'm sure you will be VERY happy with your results!!
No you are not the only one. I'm about 140 pounds but sometimes feel like everyone is so much younger than me! We all rife that roller coaster honey. I think it's part of the process. You will be fine. Just started focused on the end results.

Wish Pics

I will start by saying, it makes me feel SOOOO GOOD when I see MY PS's work as "wish pics" on here! These are mine so far, but I am struggling with "what size are these??". I do not want to go big, because I do not want to end up looking heavy, etc., I just want fuller and proportionate to the rest of my body. So, here are some of my faves.

I just showed my PS the same wish pics! You and I are similar in size so I am very curious how your BA turned out. I'm scheduled for Nov. 3rd and going through a major emotional roller coaster at the moment.
We're close to the same height and weight (I'm about 5'6" 1/2 ish and usually weigh around 135 lbs.), and the same age =). I've also been on the roller coaster of "Should I?" then "How big?". I'm really conscious of people noticing when I get them done, especially my one sister in law who is super judgmental and notices everything. Not that her opinion is a deciding factor, because it's not like she pays my bills, but I really just don't want to hear it since we're around her a lot because of our kids. If something like that is not a factor for you, I'd say go slightly bigger than you think. You may have done as much obsessive online research as I have and have hardly ever heard of anyone thinking they went too big. I also want to feel like I got my money's worth!
Did you show him the pic of your profile in the Super Glam bra? I'd ask him what size implant would replicate that look and maybe bump up from there.
Dr. Yamahata