Nervous About All of This!! 35, 5'7", 140 Lbs., Hoping to Get "Filled Up" with Some 350cc (Ish) Saline Unders! - California

Is anyone else on an emotional roller coaster...

Is anyone else on an emotional roller coaster about all of this?? Right now I am kind of excited, and after I took some photos of me with my hugely padded DKNY super glam bra (which I've worn every day for the last 2 years, can't buy anywhere anymore and is now being held together with a safety pin.... Literally), and then comparing that to my non-bra photo, I'm kinda convinced this is *necessary*. Lol.

However, I expected to feel only elation but I'm filled with paranoia and self doubt! Am I being too vain, are the risks worth it? No one around me seems to be worried about anything, which is good, but I'm here freaking out about my decision half the time. And, is everyone on this site like 100 pounds and perfect, except for their boobs!! Lol!! Just a little jealous of all the body perfection on here, so I thought I'd represent for some of the more "average" sized girls! Ha! No judgment... Lots of love to you skinny beautiful gals out there!

So, I will try to share some of my thoughts and journey, since I know it has been helpful to me looking at this site, although at times it has also freaked me out!! Starting out at a 34b, hoping to be a full C to small D.

Wish Pics

I will start by saying, it makes me feel SOOOO GOOD when I see MY PS's work as "wish pics" on here! These are mine so far, but I am struggling with "what size are these??". I do not want to go big, because I do not want to end up looking heavy, etc., I just want fuller and proportionate to the rest of my body. So, here are some of my faves.
Dr. Yamahata

We're close to the same height and weight (I'm about 5'6" 1/2 ish and usually weigh around 135 lbs.), and the same age =). I've also been on the roller coaster of "Should I?" then "How big?". I'm really conscious of people noticing when I get them done, especially my one sister in law who is super judgmental and notices everything. Not that her opinion is a deciding factor, because it's not like she pays my bills, but I really just don't want to hear it since we're around her a lot because of our kids. If something like that is not a factor for you, I'd say go slightly bigger than you think. You may have done as much obsessive online research as I have and have hardly ever heard of anyone thinking they went too big. I also want to feel like I got my money's worth!
Did you show him the pic of your profile in the Super Glam bra? I'd ask him what size implant would replicate that look and maybe bump up from there.
Im telling you right now 350cc is good but won't give you that wow factor ! If your used to seeing padded bras on the. Go with 500cc I know that's scarry but it's a full DD! I wish I did that I'm 106 and got 415cc there great but yup boob greed kicks in however 500cc on me prob wouldn't fit! Def go bigger 400 to 500cc!
Definitely something to think about! I am scared to go too big, but I also don't want to regret not getting big enough!! I feel like goldilocks! Right now I'm trying to figure out how to articulate exactly what I want to my doc, although we've talked about expectations and size already. But I am "type A" so it makes me nervous that I won't really know what I've got until I wake up!!
It is nice to know I am not alone in my anxiety! It looks like you have selected a great surgeon. Like you, I wear my super padded bra every.single.day. I have since COLLEGE. That's 18 years. Well except for breast feeding each of my kids for a year and having a little something at that time. Regardless, way too long. Right? As for size, I am inclined to keep it small. 5'7" & 140 is quite slim! I like the "wish pics" you have selected. Looking fwd to hearing more updates. :)
Girl, 5'7" 140lbs is not exactly "not skinny"! Lol you look pretty good from what I can see! I'm so happy for your upcoming appointment! In my opinion (and experience), since you wear that bra all the time that makes you look much bigger (as does EVERYONE else on here including me) I suggest you go a bit bigger than the size the bra makes you look. The logic behind this is for the past 2 years, you've been looking at your body in what looks like a C cup. If you want that outcome, you're going to think, ugh I should have gone bigger because I want to see a difference in the way I look in clothes! Those dang "adds 2 cup sizes!" bras plays tricks on our minds too! Lol! I hope my ramble made sense to you but it's only my personal opinion and thoughts since watching my outcome. Also, next time you get nervous or doubt doing this, check out my post from April 4th, "High on life!" Maybe it will help a little! And trust me, we're all here for you and yes...we have/are had/having the same emotional roller coaster you are going through! It's soooo worth it though!!!
I would honestly go bigger if I was you. I'm only 5'0 about 105lbs and I'm 3 days post op, got 350cc saline & don't feel they are big enough. I don't want anything dramatically big but I want to feel I got my money's worth, and right now I don't. Which sucks!! But I would honestly go bigger if I was you I'd say for someone your size 375-400cc would look amazing, and I'm telling you from experience once the inplants are in they don't look as big. Good luck and let me know if you need any help :)
Thanks for the input!! I hear they "drop and fluff" too after time, so I would give it some time and I'm sure you will be VERY happy with your results!!
No you are not the only one. I'm about 140 pounds but sometimes feel like everyone is so much younger than me! We all rife that roller coaster honey. I think it's part of the process. You will be fine. Just started focused on the end results.
Thanks for your encouragement!
I am on the same emotional roller coaster! I am excited beyond belief, but I also can't help but be afraid that I'm being selfish and vain. My biggest fear is breastfeeding years down the road..I know if I have any issues I'll hate myself for this. However, I'm trying my hardest to stay positive and not let my anxiety put a damper on this exciting change! And I hear you on being one of the only people over 100lbs haha We can represent the average sized women together! Good luck! Take a deep breath and know that this is something you want and that will make you happy :-)
Thanks! Same to you! I swear I go back and forth about it every day. My hubby is very supportive, which is good. It helps so much knowing other women are going through the same emotional issues! I have read posts from other women on this site that said breastfeeding is not a problem, and if you think about the anatomy of the surgery, that makes sense. :)
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! The doubts, emotions, and paranoia you're feeling are completely normal. I went through quite the emotional roller coaster both before and after my surgery. I had 380cc Saline unders, and I am so glad I went through with it! You aren't being selfish or vain by caring about your appearance and confidence; in fact, you are taking care of yourself (which is hard for us women to do sometimes). I have a feeling you will be very pleased with your results. Good luck! :)
Thank you! I really appreciate your encouraging words :)