600 cc high profile with areolar lift - California, CA

I'm scheduled for a BA with BL on June 13,2013. ...

I'm scheduled for a BA with BL on June 13,2013. Im starting to get nervous now and cant decide if I should go with the 700 cc or not? Im 5'10" and weigh 165. I'm worried I may look top heavy or that it may make my shoulders appear more broad than they are? Im a 38 saggy deflated barely a 'B' cup now! I"ve had 4 children and breastfed all four also a 100 lb weight loss over 5 years, and my weight has went up and down by 20 lbs but maintained withing 5 lbs for over a year now!

Here is a list of helpful items to purchase and set up for your recovery. Will you have anyone helping you the first few days post op? Keep us posted!

Congratulations on the weight loss! Good for you! How did you do it and keep it off? Glad to see you are getting some great feedback from the community including some tall women like yourself. Have you shown your PS photos of your desired outcome? Perhaps focus a bit more on this and then the cc's will fall into place. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Thanks! I just made exercise a part of my daily life and stick to low calories on weekdays. No I haven't shown my PS any pics of my disered look, I've just discussed also my main thing is getting this breast lift..very excited!!

GETTING NERVOUS...TODAY WAS MY PRE-OP APPT!!

It really seems much more real now after my pre op today! Im really nervous about the implant that was ordered!! Dr.s assistant ordered high profile implants and assured me if i were to get low/moderate i would be unhappy and that i would look more top heavy. After everything Ive researched it says broad chested women should get moderate impants since the diameter is larger and narrow chested women should get high profile implants since the diameter is smaller....???? HELP!! what to do...they already ordered them and im feeling like i need a wider diameter..not to mention i have a gap in between my breasts!!
If you trust the doctor and that is what they suggest then I am sure it will be fine. Fingers crossed! Let us know what you decide.

help!!!

Preop was today and I didn't see Dr he's in surgery on Thursdays so I seen his assistant. I asked what kind of implants they were going to use and she said HIGH PROFILE!! I just feel like my chest is way too broad for that...she kept telling me I would hate low or moderate style. So I told her I trusted her judgement. Since I keep researching all I see is narrow chested women getting high profile and I'm FAR from narrow chested!! HELP WHAT DO I DO? Surgery is June 13 and she ordered high profile implants. Going for 650/700 cc also a lift. I'm a 38 deflated B cup. Breastfed four babies!
I got 700's 6 weeks ago. Look at my profile and see what you think. We are the same heights and almost the same weight
A lot of it has to do with how much actual breast tissue vs lose skin you have. My Dr used sizers once I was on the table to find the correct volume and end up using the largest implant in the range of sizes I had approved. It was perfect and if I had gone with less I would have been unhappy. Hopefully you chose a Doctor who has excellent credentials and whose work you admire and trust. If that is the case, and if you have CLEARLY expressed the results you want, I suggest you trust his judgement. Best of luck!
I just recently found this site. I noticed my doctor was on here. I too will be having surgery in June on the 10th. My doctor recommended 650 silicone. My implants were ordered today at my pre op. I'm also confused. I'm hoping they will not look too big. I am a 36D currently. I have 3 children and breast fed all. My oldest is 18 my youngest is 3. I had a tummy tuck 3 years ago and I am still happy with my results. I know I have a great doctor. Along with BA, I'm getting Lipo in between my thighs and under my arms. That I'm completely confident with. I'm just very unsure of the size. I will post pictures tomorrow. Hopefully I can also get some good advice here. This is my first comment. Good luck to you.

7 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY SURGERY!!!!!

Im really excited and starting to get nervous! I cant believe its FINALLY next week!! Is there any tips any of you can give me for before and after surgery besides what the PS tells us?? Thanks!
Thank you! I am feeling much more confident in my surgeons decision now. I'm just having issues with an abscess tooth...been on antibiotics for 5 days now and I'm waiting for a call for hospital and surgeon hoping I can still have my surgery!!:/
I am excited for you. I think you have a great natural cleavage line, your implants are going to look awesome! I know there was a chart my PS used to determine what was recommended for me when it came to profile. I landed in the moderate plus range, close to the moderate side. I am going with the moderate plus, but I am also doing a much smaller implant. She said implant size makes a huge difference, so I am thinking your PS was right to suggest the high profile with the size you are choosing. Best of luck!
            your ps is right mods do make you look top heavy; i made a huge mistake getting 750cc mods and they were way to wide an big for my body: now i have 800cc high profile and they go with my frame; i love them: your welcome to look at my pics if you want!

surgery postponed

I'm feeling down because my surgery was rescheduled from June 13th to June 25th.....thanks to my abcessed tooth! But I know its a precaution they have to take. So Monday I see the endodontist and for now continue my antibiotics!
Thanks ladies!! Ur right..go big or go home! Lol
Good Luck your day is quickly approaching!!! Def go for the 700cc's I got 500cc's and feel tiny LOL so go for it!!!
i think the 700 cc will look amazing on your frame! go big or go home! im getting 500 cc and im already a big B cup and im only 5'5. Good luck!

two weeks until surgery day!

June 25th is the NEW surgery date! I had to get my root canal done first on my abcessed tooth and make sure infection is completely gone before introducing implants into my body, it couldve spread the infection to my heart. So, now Im looking for good support sports bras for after surgery that snap in the front! can any of you reccomend a certain brand or store where I can purchase these? thanks!

6 more days!!!!

I think I could use some encouraging words...lol!! I'm getting butterflies every time I think about it! I can't believe after 6 years of wanting this and canceling a BA with BL five years ago that its happening FINALLY! I'm nervous about being helpless since I have four kids although my hubby will be off for six days after my procedure but having anxiety about him going back to work...my 2 year old is a mommas boy and very clingy!! I have three other children ages 11,9 and 6. I think I'm feeling a little guilty for some reason? But at the same time I'm very excited and anxious...nerves are definitely kicking in!
Thank you!!(: I'm not sure about the surgical bra? But this weekend I am going shopping for front closing sports bras and frozen peas..haha..and another body pillow, the L shaped one!
Hi there! Smile, and don't feel guilty! Easier said then done, Right? I felt that way for a while and now that I've had my surgery I'm so glad that I did it! You have every right to feel nervous, it is surgery, but thousands of women have breast augmentation done every year! Glad that your husband will there to help you for a few days and remember to let your family take care of you, get your rest! I think you will be happy with the HP, that is what I have and am very happy! Take a look at my profile, excuse the stretch marks. (gotta love what having babies do to your body) :-) Is your surgeon giving you a couple surgical bras for after? If not under armor makes a front zip sports bra that is supportive. I got a couple front closure bras from walmart for super cheep but they don't have great support, (fine now but I liked the support from the surgical bra that my surgeon gave me and they were ok for small amounts of time.) but some people are told not to even wear one and others have to wear bands - everyone is different. Just do what your surgeon says. :-) Good luck with everything and take care!

5 more days!!

Just cleaning and thinking a lot about surgery! I can't believe how fast the day is coming...yikes!!!(:
Thank you all!! 2 more days...can't believe it!!
Good luck! I am so excited for you! I have 650cc on the right and 700cc on the left! I LOVE them! Super excited for you and I cannot wait to see your results! xoxo
good luck girl! youll go great! just keep coming on here for support, so excited for you it will be thebest decision youve ever made!!!! :) xx

tomorrow is the day!!!!

Hospital just called and my arrival time is 6:15am!!! Nerves are kicking in for sure...any last minute tips. ??
So excited for you! I remember the night before, it was so exciting! Everyone goes so fast, and I'm sure the staff and your surgeon will make you feel so comfortable. That's what mine did. :) keep in good spirits and just think happy boobie thoughts! Hopefully you have all prescriptions filled and ready, if not have whoever is with you get them while your in surgery. Also, if possible ask for a pain shot before you leave recovery. It made me totally looped and put of it, but helped the ride home, and sleep when I got home. ;) take it easy!!! I'm 11 days post op, got my tape off today from the BL incisions. I could not be happier with the results! Time goes quick and I'm the most impatient person in the world. Lol good luck! :)
Just took my zanax...I'm going to take a hot shower and get to bed...5am will be here soon! Still can't believe its happening.....I've wanted it for so long was just too scared and now tomorrow will be here within hours and I will have BOOBIES.....WOW! LOL good night!
Oh u made be feel so good..hopefully mine is!:) thank u!!

on my way.......

On my way to the hospital....today is BOOBIE DAY!!!

last look....

Last look before surgery!!
Yay for 700ccs. Your going to be so happy. Update us when you can
Youre going to look fabulous!!! Keep us posted
Good luck today!! It goes by super quick, I was so nervous for no reason, it's a walk in the park ;-)keep us updated

post op

11 hours post op! No vertical lift after all ...only aeolar lift! Dr ended up doing 600cc instead of 700. High profile saline. Just sore and sleepy right now. My hubby is doing amazing taking care of kids and I....and he keeps a log for my meds too. He's awesome!! Surgery went great!

pic

11 hours post op! (*:

post op pic

11 hours post op..600cc HP saline understand!
So do they get any bigger or any smaller after d&f???
EVERYONES telling me to be patient that as time goes by the muscles loosen allowing the implant to drop and protrude more and get BIGGER. hope theyre right!
Thank u!!(:

day 1 post op

day 1 post op

Thanks jessy

feeling small??

My boobs feel small. :/

boobie blues?

Think I'm getting boobies blues.. :/ I sure hope they don't get smaller after they drop. :(
Thanks maybaby...I just hope I'm happy with size!!!
Totally normal we all go through it and they do feel even smaller once the swelling goes down but they look fuller. But like me you'll think they feel small and thr rest of the world will think they are huge. 1 month later and I feel like I didn't even have anything done until I put on my old bras and it only covers my nipple ha!!!

2 DAYS POST OP

Thank you rockinghorse! (:
Just saw before and after...rock it! You aren't too small at all.

drainage

I had a ba with areolar lift...I don't have drains in. Today I noticed clear yellow drainage on my left side from incision circle...is this normal? Waiting for Dr to call.

deleting my profile

Can any of u ladies tell me how to delete my profile. I don't receive enough feedback on here as I was hoping for from you ladies. So I have decided to delete the profile. Thanks! (:
Haha I was beginning to think I was all alone! Yes I'm doing awesome thanks!! I feel like I don't get enough feedback on here...? On Tuesday I will be two weeks post op..I'm so happy with my results so far just wishing these babies would d&f asap..lol
aw no don't delete it! You are looking great, I totally know what you mean about feeling too small.. How are you feeling now that it's been a few weeks? I always tell myself if I went bigger then I really woulda had a hell of a time healing so it's maybe better to not have gone bigger. Did your dr figure out what the was draining? Hope you are doing well!

recovery

My recovery was rough for about four days then at about one week I was good to go! Today I'm 12 days post op and loving my results!!! Just can't wait for these babies to drop & fluff! Life is good!
Thanks for that..I'm just impatient.. Hhaaa.
I am almost 1 month post op. Being a super perfectionist also someone who tends to see a lot of the negative in certain things.... I have examined and picked apart every tiny thing about my boobies. Lol I keep trying to find the little things that bug me, or are wrong, but in all respect they're pretty darn perfect! I mean with a lift and augmentation, we get to paint our perfect boob, nipple size, placement, breast size, shape..... I loom at them as a whole and know they are amazing. If you they to do that, I think you will be super happy. :) I wanted bigger, still would want bigger, but, I think what I have is "just right". I guess I'm trying to tell you, (and myself) ;) to give it time. They really do get better and better. :) You already look great!
Thanks Rockinghorse! I can't wait!(:

post op two weeks and two days

They just get better everyday!!

d&f

They have dropped just a tiny tiny bit!
Lookin good!
May baby you are so right!!! I was wondering of anyone else felt that way!! Lol I feel so much smaller and normal..haha I want BIGGER!! (:
Once they start dropping you really do forget you had a boob job they start to feel natural I was pretty surprised especially since I had saline they don't feel like balloons as some say at all!!!

bra fitting

So....I haven't d&f completely yet, but I went to get fitted just for fun at VS i measure at a 38/DDD/G! I Know Victoria's sizes are different so I'm thinking Im a dd/ddd but a did at sears or walmart is too tight.
you look great with your choice :)

a turn for the worst.. :'(

Omygssssshhh!!!!!! For over two weeks I've had an open wound the size of a quarter and now a second one the size of a quarter as well! Its where my sutures were...I've been so depressed!!!! One boob looks awesome and the other looks horrible!!!! It makes me sick to my stomach...surgeon has me putting silvadene twice a day and I have to keep it covered... I can't go without a bra. I live in a bra 24/7!! I don't understand what happens things were going so great! Tomorrow I have another appts with the surgeon, I'm worried I will need skin grafting soon. Have any of you heard if this happening???? Its a sad situation for me...so hard to look at and feel sexy...I'm the total opposite of sexy!
Wow that is horrible I'm so sorry to hear that. My incision never re-opened but my sutures Didnt seem to disolve properly maybe that was the case for you and the skin just rejected them. Our bodies are amazing on how it tries to protect itself. I know it must not be easy but hopefully it's only skin trauma and with medication it will heal. My scar is very flat so I really can't see it but it discolor the skin around it. Has the doctor given you any positive feed back? Has this issue disfigured the implant (your breast) or is it just the skin being affected? I will keep my fingers crossed and pray for a speedy recovery.
I'm so glad I'm following this post. I also am experiencing open wounds. Although not that large, I have had several. 7 total. All of them no bigger than maybe a quarter of the width of a pencil eraser.... did yours start as almost like a blood blister under the skin, and then open up? That's what mine did. And I've had most on my right boob which has made awful scarring on just that boob! Ugh. PS said to watch it. He actually removed 2 stitches that had made their way up from each of the wounds. From what I gather, its pretty common to have openings then heals and possibly openings again.... just watch them. I would def be concerned if mine were that big.... I keep a water tight bandaid over mine each time and sometimes apply neosporin. I am 2 months post op today actually and have been experiencing this since 4 weeks postop. I hope that helps a little, if but nothing more than to ease your mind that you are not alone. :( You WILL have fabulous boobies don't worry! :)

I'm sorry to hear about the open wounds. Will pray for a speedy recovery. I have heard of this but don't panic as it seems to always heal over time. You can also share some photos and questions in the Doctor Q&A. Feel free to PM me if you're still experiencing problems posting photos. Try not to worry too much. Let us know how your next appointment goes!

procedure in ps office tomorrow

I'm feeling nervous!!! Tomorrow a.m. my is has decided it would be best to suture the openings..I've been on antibiotics for two weeks now and suturing up the openings is looking like the best option for now.:( wish me luck kadies !!! I've gained weight and am getting depressed! I want to start working out again..ASAP!! But now thus us another set back. So much for being fit for las Vegas!!:(
Why can't I post a pic???? Ugh!!
Thank u ladies!!! Yes it started with stitches that didn't dissolve and my skin started pulling away from areola where I had the areolar lift..its now 3 holes. I was doing so good I just don't get it!!!:(

sorry

I really need to spell check.lol
Your BA looks great especially in the vest top :-) Keep us updated! X
How are you doing?
so sorry to hear about your issues after you BA i hopre things have gotten better and healed up nicely so u can enjoys your new girls!!
dr. vipul dev