600 cc high profile with areolar lift - California, CA

I'm scheduled for a BA with BL on June 13,2013. ...

I'm scheduled for a BA with BL on June 13,2013. Im starting to get nervous now and cant decide if I should go with the 700 cc or not? Im 5'10" and weigh 165. I'm worried I may look top heavy or that it may make my shoulders appear more broad than they are? Im a 38 saggy deflated barely a 'B' cup now! I"ve had 4 children and breastfed all four also a 100 lb weight loss over 5 years, and my weight has went up and down by 20 lbs but maintained withing 5 lbs for over a year now!

GETTING NERVOUS...TODAY WAS MY PRE-OP APPT!!

It really seems much more real now after my pre op today! Im really nervous about the implant that was ordered!! Dr.s assistant ordered high profile implants and assured me if i were to get low/moderate i would be unhappy and that i would look more top heavy. After everything Ive researched it says broad chested women should get moderate impants since the diameter is larger and narrow chested women should get high profile implants since the diameter is smaller....???? HELP!! what to do...they already ordered them and im feeling like i need a wider diameter..not to mention i have a gap in between my breasts!!

help!!!

Preop was today and I didn't see Dr he's in surgery on Thursdays so I seen his assistant. I asked what kind of implants they were going to use and she said HIGH PROFILE!! I just feel like my chest is way too broad for that...she kept telling me I would hate low or moderate style. So I told her I trusted her judgement. Since I keep researching all I see is narrow chested women getting high profile and I'm FAR from narrow chested!! HELP WHAT DO I DO? Surgery is June 13 and she ordered high profile implants. Going for 650/700 cc also a lift. I'm a 38 deflated B cup. Breastfed four babies!

7 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY SURGERY!!!!!

Im really excited and starting to get nervous! I cant believe its FINALLY next week!! Is there any tips any of you can give me for before and after surgery besides what the PS tells us?? Thanks!

surgery postponed

I'm feeling down because my surgery was rescheduled from June 13th to June 25th.....thanks to my abcessed tooth! But I know its a precaution they have to take. So Monday I see the endodontist and for now continue my antibiotics!

two weeks until surgery day!

June 25th is the NEW surgery date! I had to get my root canal done first on my abcessed tooth and make sure infection is completely gone before introducing implants into my body, it couldve spread the infection to my heart. So, now Im looking for good support sports bras for after surgery that snap in the front! can any of you reccomend a certain brand or store where I can purchase these? thanks!

6 more days!!!!

I think I could use some encouraging words...lol!! I'm getting butterflies every time I think about it! I can't believe after 6 years of wanting this and canceling a BA with BL five years ago that its happening FINALLY! I'm nervous about being helpless since I have four kids although my hubby will be off for six days after my procedure but having anxiety about him going back to work...my 2 year old is a mommas boy and very clingy!! I have three other children ages 11,9 and 6. I think I'm feeling a little guilty for some reason? But at the same time I'm very excited and anxious...nerves are definitely kicking in!

5 more days!!

Just cleaning and thinking a lot about surgery! I can't believe how fast the day is coming...yikes!!!(:

tomorrow is the day!!!!

Hospital just called and my arrival time is 6:15am!!! Nerves are kicking in for sure...any last minute tips. ??

on my way.......

On my way to the hospital....today is BOOBIE DAY!!!

last look....

Last look before surgery!!

post op

11 hours post op! No vertical lift after all ...only aeolar lift! Dr ended up doing 600cc instead of 700. High profile saline. Just sore and sleepy right now. My hubby is doing amazing taking care of kids and I....and he keeps a log for my meds too. He's awesome!! Surgery went great!

pic

11 hours post op! (*:

post op pic

11 hours post op..600cc HP saline understand!

day 1 post op

day 1 post op

feeling small??

My boobs feel small. :/

boobie blues?

Think I'm getting boobies blues.. :/ I sure hope they don't get smaller after they drop. :(

2 DAYS POST OP

drainage

I had a ba with areolar lift...I don't have drains in. Today I noticed clear yellow drainage on my left side from incision circle...is this normal? Waiting for Dr to call.

deleting my profile

Can any of u ladies tell me how to delete my profile. I don't receive enough feedback on here as I was hoping for from you ladies. So I have decided to delete the profile. Thanks! (:

recovery

My recovery was rough for about four days then at about one week I was good to go! Today I'm 12 days post op and loving my results!!! Just can't wait for these babies to drop & fluff! Life is good!

post op two weeks and two days

They just get better everyday!!

d&f

They have dropped just a tiny tiny bit!

bra fitting

So....I haven't d&f completely yet, but I went to get fitted just for fun at VS i measure at a 38/DDD/G! I Know Victoria's sizes are different so I'm thinking Im a dd/ddd but a did at sears or walmart is too tight.

a turn for the worst.. :'(

Omygssssshhh!!!!!! For over two weeks I've had an open wound the size of a quarter and now a second one the size of a quarter as well! Its where my sutures were...I've been so depressed!!!! One boob looks awesome and the other looks horrible!!!! It makes me sick to my stomach...surgeon has me putting silvadene twice a day and I have to keep it covered... I can't go without a bra. I live in a bra 24/7!! I don't understand what happens things were going so great! Tomorrow I have another appts with the surgeon, I'm worried I will need skin grafting soon. Have any of you heard if this happening???? Its a sad situation for me...so hard to look at and feel sexy...I'm the total opposite of sexy!

procedure in ps office tomorrow

I'm feeling nervous!!! Tomorrow a.m. my is has decided it would be best to suture the openings..I've been on antibiotics for two weeks now and suturing up the openings is looking like the best option for now.:( wish me luck kadies !!! I've gained weight and am getting depressed! I want to start working out again..ASAP!! But now thus us another set back. So much for being fit for las Vegas!!:(

sorry

I really need to spell check.lol
dr. vipul dev