Excited!! New Bod Around the Corner!! California, CA

Hello!! Long due..... I'm 28 and have never been...

Hello!! Long due..... I'm 28 and have never been happy with my rear, literally I have a non existent Butt.... Sad face! After lots and lots of research I found Dr.Afifi, had my consultation with her few weeks ago and decided she is the One!!!!
This website helped tremendously with my research and I hope my journal will help others considering a Braziian Butt Lift. (I'll post before, during,after pictures... PLEASE DONT BE HARSH).
I am anxious and happy and excited and nervous at the same time.
Thanks for reading, wish me luck!
I'll try to be update w this'd journal as much as I can.
X
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I gotta say, staff INCREDIBLE!!!! DR. AFIFI makes you feel, safe, comfortable, and she is an amazing person!!!

So happy for you please keep us posted :)
Omg! I thought I was alone on this wanting the BBL!!!!:) I'm so happy to have read some of the patients who have already done it or is waiting to get their procedure done! I've ways wanted this! I've never had an ass!:((( I hate shopping for jeans because my butt will not fill Out the rest. So it makes me look like i have a soggy diaper!:( I want this so bad! And will to Save for this god willing! I'm a mother of 3, and I've fought thyroid cancer twice!:( so I hope my health is ok enough to proceed. How did you all pay for it? Financing? Or paid in full? Thanks so much! Btw, you ladies are rocking your new behinds!!! ;)
Hello everyone, my only fear is that I won't have enough fat to transfer to my butt and hips. Any suggestions?!
How tall are u and ur weight is? Did u ask ur dr? Some dr's will tell you if u need to gain weight to get ur desire results.. I recommend asking ur dr, she/he should give u an idea... :)
Hey Im up two days after you Im going to FL thou with Perry. Will follow you!
Hiii, Yay! We are almost twins on bbl dates!! Lol!! GoodLuck!!!
Hi ladies Im 6 days post op im feeling good pain is manageable only thing that I was not ready for or it seems no one mention was the nausea that Ive had to deal with since the surgery and lack of appetite. But im coming along fine booty is huge now (still swollen lol)
Is part of the anesthesia sweetie. Dr. Could give you meds for that. Or naturally your body will kick it out. Good Luck!!
Yes they did . And your right my body is doing just that! Thank you so much
Welcome to RS ! Congratulations luv! No one will be harsh on you and in fact we are all here to support u but please do keep us informed, don't get ur sx and stop posting after u recover ok! Best wishes!
Thanksssss!!! I will... I'm so ready to do it and be 100% w my body. Is funny how I dream of going shopping, find some jeans try 'em on and not be disappointed!!!! Pre-op Friday Sooo I'll be posting pics :)
Rt! It's going to be an exciting adventure and journey ! Plz start taking your pre opt vitamins I can't stress that enough! Yes but don't shop to soon! U won't know your true size til your 4th mo of completely healing!
Good luck to you I hope everything goes well.. I just had my BBl June 8th recovery for me has been good thank good :)
Sounds amaziiing. Are you happybw your new bootylicious shape!?? Thanks girlie. Can't wait!!!
I'm very happy thank god and my Dr..
I'll keep you posted!
Yay! ! ! Good Luck!! Isn't she great? I am doing pre-op Friday.... Only few days left...yes keep me updated please >.*
She's great! But I'm a nervous wreck. I have two little ones and when I sit down and think about what I am doing, I get really scared. But Afifi is double board certified so I'll be fine. I will get in touch sometime later in the week when I am feeling better. I have no idea what this recovery will be like but tomorrow I will find out.
Good luck on your pre-op!
She is double certified and has been doing this for over 20 years. You will be fine! And right after your surgery we'll be asking you Tons of questions!!! GoodLuck. This goes for having a Barbie Bod. Xo. Xo.
My date with Dr. Afifi is tomorrow!
Hey chica, welcome!!! Girl, we are all in the same boat. People on here are very sweet and supportive; so, no worries! I'm scheduled for a TT & bbl on the 13th. I've read mixed reviews about the recovery... each person heals differently. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. xoxo
Thanksss! June 13 Wow... Good Luck! #barbiebod I hope my body takes it well overall I'm a very tough girl! ยป.*
I think that we'll be fine!!! Thanks doll! I'll be following your journey! xoxo
I'm so glad I joined RS is giving me that support I needed! thanks a bunch!!! *.*