Mentor 450 Cc High Profile Gel - CA

I've wanted a breast augmentation for years. Then...

I've wanted a breast augmentation for years. Then when i had mt daughter and was nursing I went up to a full c which was great! However once I was done nursing I was smaller than I was pre pregnancy. She's 4 now and even though I want more kids I figured its time for me to do something for myself. So I had my consult in may and my preop in june and just had my BA yesterday 7/2/13. Just went in for my firsr po today 7/3/13 and couldnt be happier. I alreadt love the shape and size and know that they're going to look even better once they drop and get softer!

preop size and implant size

Forgot to mention I was a 32/34 A preop. I got mentor 450cc hp silicone under the muscle through the areola. I'm not sure what size I am now but am hoping once I've healed completely I will be a full c possibly d. Also added a few more preop pics

stats

Clearly my mind is not operating at full capacity right now... also meant to post some of my stats on the previous post... I'm 27. 5'8" and 115 lbs.

po day 4

I'm still feeling pretty sore, but today has been more managable. Took a shower yesterday for the first time with help and that really was quite hard. I do feel like they're starting to drop and become a little softer already which I was not expecting so soon. I still have quite a bit of bruising.

Feeling a little stressed

So I was originally supposed to be returning to work tomorrow however my Dr Isnt releasing me for work until august 1st. Which I'm perfectly fine with because I'm still quite sore and I know that there is no way I could do my job without risk to my healing. However, I'm afraid that once I do return to work that they're going to end up letting me go. Ugh just ventinf right now

feeling sick today

Ugh... I've been doing fairly well until just a little bit ago. Was feeling nauseous and ended up throwing up. Not sure why I would now...the only thing I can think of is I've been constipated (tmi sorry) and maybe my body just couldn't handle any more food coming in since nothing has been coming out. Just curious... has anyone else had this problem?

post op day 8

Just adding some updated pics from today

still sitting high but very slowly going down

My boobs are still sitting pretty high but not nearly as high as 1st day po. Very slowly going down. Putting some updated pics I took today. Still have bruising underneath and on the side but getting better day by day.

measuring at 32 D yay!!!

Got a couple cute bras today.... fit great but won't be able to wear them for awhile since they have am underwire. Feels sooo good to be able to fill out a bra and to have the bras be unpadded and still have boobs!!!! Steri strips are slowly coming off and the incisions are looking pretty good!

po day 1 vs po day 24