Does aNyone know if Dr. Pantoja does Saline implants? And for ladies who has saline Do u like it?

Hello beautiful boobie gurls! I'm usually in the...

Hello beautiful boobie gurls!
I'm usually in the BBL section hanging out but recently decide after all my indecisive-ness that my boobies should come first. So far I have been to one BA consultation in my local area of Colorado and was not comfortable towards what I've seen/nor impressed . First he doesn't do areola incisions, only under the breast, and he told me what size I should do. And never explain to me the differences with saline and silicone other than saying "one feels natural than other and one consist of salt water...." I'm constantly doing my own research, but would have been nice if the doctor took me serious.

A bout myself, I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 174lbs which I'm trying to lose prior to surgery. My goal weight is 125lbs. I have two kids, youngest is 2 1/2 yr. and although I like my boobs they need to fill out much more with a lot more projection. I think my current breast size is C cup but not a Large C.

What I want to achieve is a Large C to D or DD. I like the natural look not high Round circle look. I believe I have plenty of breast tissue after breast feeding both kids, so that's good. Also I never had cleavage so it would be nice to finally get some. Hehee!

Why am I asking to find a doctor in California?
California has tons of competition/ different kinds of clientele ( which means variety) & differ prices, so I believe I'll find what I'm lookn for. And I can chill out at the beach before returning home. Hehee!!

So, Who gives natural looking BA with a little sagging affect? Not the old granny look..Lol.. And is talented at sculpting the boobs.

Any suggestions to what type of implant would look best for me

Thanks Ladies

I know there r many women on this forum that has...

I know there r many women on this forum that has received work in Cali, but where you hiding? Any info

I am planning to get BA this year hopefully before...

I am planning to get BA this year hopefully before summer ends. And if i decide to go to mexico i would like to get my BA done by Pantoja. Problem is I don't know if he does saline since many of his clients have silicone. I just wana try the saline before doing silicone.

More so, It seems soo many doctors are pushing for silicone more than saline. And I feel saline will give me what I want without feeling Fake nor looking fake...

For those of you, who has saline implants currently please share your thought on how it feels, and look.

Thanks
Not sure

I have saline. To me it's a personal choice. Just do your research before making your decision. I don't think I would ever go with silicone. They may feel natural but from what I had read from another docters opinion is when they are under the muscle they end to feeling as natural as the silicone. I also feel just much more safer with the saline. Also if sown thing. Happens to where one seems smaller the Docter can also add more saline wether with silicone it's a done deal. Just research first.
I have silicone, my husband & I both thought that the silicone felt much more like a natural breast when we were comparing the silcone & saline implants at our first consultation. To me the saline did not feel good compared to the silicone. Mine do not look fake at all. I'm about 13 weeks post op now & they seem like they are just my breasts. I haven't updated my pics since I was 6 weeks, I think they have settled & look even better than they did then. I'm 5' 5" 118lb & I got 400cc, it put me at a full C. I had nothing to start with after nursing 3 kids! Good luck with whatever you decide!
Thanks SuzieQ0329, yeah they do feel nice. I guess I need more time to think this thru. There are pros and cons to both saline/silicone, but I still can't make final decision as of yet. And I've been doing tons of research.

Sounds like you're on the right track doing a lot of research. Personally I would prefer to recover from surgery in the comfort of my own home...maybe there is one more PS you could consult with in your area? If not, here is a link to San Diego doctors, where you will see reviews from other RealSelf members. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks Beth!