Still Undecided - California

Ok so my story goes like this... I am 31, 5'5,...

Ok so my story goes like this... I am 31, 5'5, 135lbs started out as a 32B was really hoping to be a 32D. I have been on at least 5 consultations over the years and finally had the money and the time to go ahead and get my boobs done. After breast feeding my boobs seemed to have lost their density and plus I had always wanted bigger boobs.

So this time around I went to 2 different doctors. One was a Beverly Hills doc who I had gotten several referrals to, the other was a doctor that one way or another I had built a relationship with. I didn't choose the Beverly Hills doc because 1) the consultation was literally not longer then 10 mins 2) I felt like in the 10 mins I was fighting to get a word in.

My breast aug. was supposed to be a "slam dunk" so I went with the other doc that didnt have the name but I felt comfortable with. So during every single other consult I had been on every doc told me I could easily go 400cc-450cc including the beverly hills doctor. The doctor I chose said 400cc was too big, I brought him pictures of breast size that I wanted he said ok ok, so I thought that should be it right? The day of surgery he says he'll do his best to get 400cc in but it might not happen... I tell him to make it happen. So I wake up and I have 325cc silicone... I am apparenty to narrow for a bigger implant??...Ughhh!

I think ok might not be so bad ( I have my bandages on and it seems like they're huge) Next day bandages come off and wow I have slightly larger boobs and what appears to be a double bubble...WTH!? I instantly point out the double bubble and he says its swelling. Ok. They show me the pics from surgery and how the 400cc was making my boob look weird.

Ok. SO this double bubble is gonna resolve itself right? Yeah its just swelling. 1 week post op I go for my post op visit and point out that I still have the double bubble, once again I am assured it just swelling...lay back and see that it is swelling. Ok. 2 weeks post op and guess what is still the only thing that is obviously swollen...My left boob! Still looks like a double bubble to me.. So I am not sure that at the moment I feel like my breast aug. was worth it. My doctor is very nice and I think that he will probably be willing to fix the problem, however, I think that I have lost confidence in him....maybe I'm jumping the gun and its too soon to make any decisions...

I know that it'll be a minimum of 6 months before I could do anything about it. In retrospect I should have told Dr. Beverly Hills that I really wanted his time and attention. I think that just based on the fact he's done so many breast augs that he would have been a better choice for me. I will update and let you all know what happens so for now I am undecided.

I'm not sure what he intends on charging, all I know is I'm not paying him anything! I'm actually thinking of getting a personal injury attorney. I noticed that I had black dots under my breasts and was wondering what they were, they are tattooed into my skin from so dye that he used. So now I have weird tattooed dots under my breasts...I'm absolutely furious with this whole operation, I cant wait to have it fixed by a board certified plastic surgeon with tons of experience! Ughh so frustrated!
Oh I hope it does change. Will he charge you for the revision?
Ohhh that gives me great hope! I saw my PS again and he did say that it was probably here to stay and that I will probably need a revision down the line...fingers crossed that it does resolve itself!
Hello carol, I can't really get a good look St your double bubble but the same thing happened to me. I had what looked like double bubble at first I was 100% sure of it. My surgery was April 3 and May 3 I
noticed it was completely gone! It filled in, I guess my
PS was right that it just needed to drop and fill in more. I am so happy now and I was so sure I had double bubble. I hope this gives you some hope.
sr1016 I have no idea what to do... I have another post op appointment on monday and I am again going to bring up my concerns. I am also going to set up second and third opinions with a couple different doctors in my area. I think that some doctors have what "their" idea of big is and arent so concerned with your vision is. The more I think about it, the more I am realizing that my doctor never intended on giving me what I wanted, he was going to give me what he thought I should have. I did spend a siginficant amout of time researching doctors and I think that certain doctors have these great reputations because they have fairly predictable reults. In my opinion, alot of the surgeons have big egos and it was just something I am not used to dealing with. Oh well...Lets just hope that Victorias Secrets and our smaller then we wanted implants can give us the look and confidence we had hoped we would have!
lol carol i think ur right he asked me do i like the size i said uhhh no unless they are gonna be fuller when they drop good luck 1st doc i spoke with had no problem giving me 650cc with lift but he also was 3500 more to grr
my doc was kinda same he wanted to put 300cc silicone in i told him NO i want big so thought 420cc with a lift would be big enough now after 1 week iam wishing i kept arguing for 500cc or more...what to do now??
Yeah I've thought about it but I think they'll probably tell me to wait and see.... I can't really believe this happened to me :(

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results so far. I can see the double bubble issue you're talking about. Here's what some doctors say about double bubbles. Have you thought about seeking a second opinion?

I truly hope this resolves! Let us know.