Surgery scheduled w/ Dr. Hegg for Jan 2012...New Pics!

I will be going for a consultaion on May 13th for...

I will be going for a consultaion on May 13th for a bbl. I'm excited yet nervous. I got the name of the dr. from a review on here. The dr is in San Leandro, the office is close to my home.

I wanted to see if anyone on here that has had the surgery could look at my pictures and tell me if they think I have enough fat to injest into my butt. I am 5'4 and weigh around 135.

Hey butterbean, best of luck on your surgery.
I just saw your pics we could be body doubles, lol. I've had four kids but no c-section. I also saw the other review on Dr Hegg and I think I might go to him instead for the bbl. I'm in NY and Its way too expensive out here and no good docs for reasonable prices. I will have to go alone, do you know if they have after care? If not I guess I will stay alone in a hotel, thats scary. Was it 4000 flat including the anesthesia?
Yeah...I live in the east bay. Yup dr hegg n a couple other dr.s I seen recommended I get it done at once. I figured why go thru the pain twice, might as well go out with a bang.
I feel the same way when I gain weight! I hate going out, getting dressed in jeans because the waist is so tight! Do you live in the bay area? So, dr. Hegg is going to do tt & bbl at the same time?

Forgot to mention i've had a mini tt &b...

Forgot to mention i've had a mini tt &b that was sort of a mistake. I had the mini around 6yrs ago & feel like i should have went ahead and had the full tt done.
ANyways, you can check out my pics & see that area. Can't wait for my surgery! I'm going to try & gain more weight in Dec & beginning of Jan, I hear that new fat is better to harvest & actually stay put. I'm 5'4 & weigh around 135 now.

hey heather5959, yes i walk there with the kids! we will hook up and my surgery is scheduled for 3/20/12, i hope everything works out, i want to get this over with also.
It's funny you said that! I have been buying bags of brown rice and frozen veggies.lol It is really good and you get full fast as well. I add chicken bojon to flavor the veggies, its so good!!! well girlie we really do need to meet eachother being that we live soo close! i just walked part of the Berkley marina today with the kids
hey girl2!
I would love to get together. That's awesome you walked marina with your kids. Do everything you can with them, their childhood goes by too quick! I love my sons so much but they already made me Grandma and sometimes I just wish so bad we could go back to all the fun we had...nothing in life is sweeter than those moments...I scheduled Hegg for March, I wish it was tomorra, so ready for this...however I am going to ny to reunite with my sweetie and he wants me to have it there so he can take care of me...complicated, always...love to get together with you anyways, let me know when is cool

Hey ladies... Just wanted to give you an update on...

Hey ladies... Just wanted to give you an update on myself & wanted to get some feedback on some questions I have.
So, i now weigh 137, feel like i'm going to explode & can't wait for surgery. I'm looking into the pre & post op surgery vitamins I found on MMH website. Have any of you ladies used them before?
I'm also looking at garments but it's confusing, not sure if i'm supposed to buy the one with the cut outs in the butt or the one with the closed butt? Can anyone give me advice on that? I know the Dr. will send me home with one but i've heard it's more than likely that one will get big & i'll need a smaller one.
The last thing I was wondering was about was the messages that some of the ladies have talked about on here. Do you have to have the messages after lipo? And where can you get those done? I don't think my doctor offers them.
I'm excited yet very nervous, just waiting for Jan 12th to get here. Hope to hear from some of you ladies out there that have had surgery or are waiting for their surgery!!!
can anyone tell me realistically how long to take off from work? I stand all day.
Thanks for the info, I totally appreciate it. How are you feeling? Are you happy with your butt?
Hi Butterbean,

I had my surgery with Dr. Hegg on Nov. 18.

I didn't take any vitamins bc his direct orders are not to take ANYTHING (no vitamins--nothing!). I'm really into holistic medicine so this was tough for me--not to take my Omega 3's etc. But. I didn't take anything and honestly. My healing has been lightening fast.

He does give you one garment but yeah. It'd be nice to have two because it gets smelly and you have to wash it every day or every other day. So while it's washing you are pretty much just left hanging. I kinda liked this though because it gave my skin fresh air and it gave me time to examine myself and rub my areas with Almond Oil (giving myself mini massages). So it's up to you if you want to buy an extra one, but I didn't need to. I bought this spanx thing the doc said I could get (which was tight) but I didn't really need to use it because I liked the support and sturdiness of the garment better. Dr. Hegg said to wear the garment for a month and today is week 3 for me. The garment fits "normal"--not loose or tight. Maybe in comparison to how tight it was in the beginning, yes, it's loose. But it's not so loose that it doesn't give me support.

As for the massages, I haven't had one done but I'm going to this weekend so I'll let you know how that goes. Google massage parlors in your area, check out their websites or call to see if they do "lymphatic drainage massages" (this is the one I've read people get).

5'4 138....I will be posting pics of what I look...

5'4 138....I will be posting pics of what I look like now but can anyone tell me if I should try to gain more weight???
BBL only and you stand all day. I would think after 2-3 weeks or until u feel comfortable.

Just left my pre-op appt with Dr. Hegg. I'm more...

Just left my pre-op appt with Dr. Hegg. I'm more at ease now then before I went in.. I had alot of anxiety! Everything went well & he made me feel very comfortable. Everyone at the office is really personable & friendly too. He says my results should be really good & the shape of my body should change significantly. Smaller waist & rounder butt for sure!!!

Had an abnormal ekg. Has anyone else out there had...

Had an abnormal ekg. Has anyone else out there had that? Patty (Dr. Heggs receptionist) says that one number could be off and it happends a lot.
Good luck!!
Just saw them...Amazing!
I updated my photos, in case you still wanted to see them :).

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the big day!
Good luck today girl!!
Hope you are feeling good!

Hi! Hope the surgery went well, can you pls post pics and tell us how the surgery went. I am interest in getting a bbl myself.

Well yesterday was my surgery & it almost didn't...

Well yesterday was my surgery & it almost didn't happen. Dr. Heggs nurse called in sick & I guess that never happends. Anyways, they called in an on call nusre & we preceded on.
So pretty much all I've been doing since I got home is sleeping. In a lot of pain, it was hard for me to wake up from the anastesia. I feel much more pain then a hard workout at the gym like some of the other girls have said on here. Haven't even attempted to see what my body looks like, that would be to hard right now. I will keep you posted and as soon as I can take picks I will.
how much is the deposit for dr. hegg??does he have any payment plans?
Cant wait to see your results!!! mines is in 4 days eeekkk..so nervous!!

I hope your surgery went well. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Hey guy's the last couple of days have been a...

Hey guy's the last couple of days have been a blur! I'm able to get up and walk around for about 15 mins, then it's time to get back into bed. Pretty much every part of my body is sore right now but it's getting better each day it seems. I looked underneath my garment and yikes!!! I have tons of bruising, still haven't taken the garment off, I will do that tomorrow when I shower for the first time. I would have to say this surgery is no peice of cake at first but it's def gettin better day by day. My booty looks big and my waist looks really small in the garment, I just hope it stays that way. Oh and my eyes are sooo puffy & one of them is kind of bruised, weird huh? Might just be all the fluids.
Hey just thinking of you and wishing u a speedy recovery!
Hope you are feeling better!
Butterbean- Thanks for the response! Which areas did you get lipo'd?

Feeling better but still really sore. It's hard to...

Feeling better but still really sore. It's hard to sleep & get comfortable in bed at night. During the day i'm trying to walk around a lot but there is not much to do when you can't sit on your butt. I'm super bruised & my crotch area is really swollen. I'm trying not to look at myself to much because i'm super swollen & have gained 5lbs since surgery date and I know my end results are going to be completely different.
I'm 17 days post op and I am feeling better but I am still swollen and really stiff especially in my lower back. I look really good although my butt has gone down a lot since surgery but I think it's going to look really goof with threat of my body once the swelling in my torso goes down. I'm tired of lying on my stomach and not being able to really get out and do anything. How are you feeling? Was the pain what u expected it to be?
I think I expected the pain to feel worse, but honestly I never thought that I'd actually go through with it lol. Everyday that goes by I feel better, but just like u I hate not being able to do stuff.

Today I finally took a good luck at myself (with all the bruising I didn't wanna look). I can't believe how well it looks. Everything has been strinking, including the butt but still so far it looks pretty amazing lol
Hey butterbean, my surgry was a week behind urs. Just wondering how r u feeling. I'm 10 days post op, I think today was the 1st day I felt much better. I'm still swollen, but it has gotten much better. Hope ure healing quickly and nicely ;)

Eighteen days out and feeling good but still...

Eighteen days out and feeling good but still really stiff and sore, especially at night. Dr H is great and very talented. He did a great job at giving me curves in all the right places. My whole body shape has changed for the better. I feel very feminine and my clothes fit so well now. Don't plan on wearing your jeans anytime soon after surgery..THEY WON"T FIT...lol I've been wearing leggings and babydoll tops to work. I'd say you need a good three weeks off work. I went back at two and it has been rough.
Hey again. If you got some time can you do another update on how your post op is going? Did you lose that 5 lbs you gained? I just love love the shape he gave you and a nice moderate sized bum. My kinda bbl :D Im also curious as to what your measurements are.

Thanks
Hi. Just wondering what areas he did lipo on? Im going in April. You look super good :D
oh okay. dont worry in time.

How many of you girls are still wearing your...

How many of you girls are still wearing your garment after six weeks? Mr doc said I could take it off after 4 but i'm wondering if I should still wear it since I have some lumpy spots.
Hi Butterbean,
I hope you are fine and still happy with your results. I remember when we were researching different docs and methods of fat injections, Hegg had a rather unique method. I had met with him and was scheduled, but then I moved to NY. I had bbl in NY with Heller in January. None of the fat has reabsorbed or moved and I am tremendously happy about that, although I would have liked more volume. Also, I still have a tendency to gain weight first in my abdomen, although thankfully, love handles are still history! Can anyone else who had surgery a year or so ago comment on where they are at now? Again, I think you had the most fantastic results and your review and comments were helpful and encouraging, hope you are doing well. I miss Cali!
Hey butter bean,
Can you post some more pictures please. I'm interested in getting bbl procedure by Dr. Hegg.
Thanks
Hey butterbean,

Have you noticed if any of the fat injected has been reabsorbed since your procedure?

Feeling great! This surgery is totally worth the...

Feeling great! This surgery is totally worth the pain & money! I have a great shape now, small waist and a nice rounded booty. My clothes fit totally different and I get tons of compliments on my booty now, where as before this surgery, I never did!
Hi, i want to get this done but i have never seen results in real life and the ps that ive gotten consults with cannot get a patient to meet with me. Before i got my breat done i got to see many girls with them. If you are willing to meet with me i will compenste you. Desperately seeking a post op patient.... my email is jayna213@aol.com thanks jennifer
You look awesome!
Hi Butternean... I am looking into getting a BBL with Dr. Hegg and I am super excited any advice for do's and don'ts would be awesome. By the way your new shape looks AMAZING... Your Butt looks GREAT! Congrats on the new look.

I would have this surgery again in a heart beat!...

I would have this surgery again in a heart beat! It has changed my life. I have a great shape and clothes have never fit my body better. I wasn't going for that extreme booty butt, but I def have a curvy bubble butt and a small waist now. Dr Hegg is great and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for similar results to mine. I am going in for a small touch up next week on one of my sides right by my rib, there is a tiny pocket of fat that he is going to remove. I could go either way because nobody has noticed it except me so I decided to have it taken care of. So, over all after all is said and done and going through all the pain after the surgery I would still do it all over again.
I don't see pics???
Pretty sure she deleted them since the Dr. Passed kind of makes no sense to put herself out there no one can have his work ever again : ( I don't have my pics posted either
Oh